Billie Joe Armstrong in Family Guy!?

Aaron South

Other media appearances

King of the Hill (TV series, 1997) Face

Haunted (TV series, 2002) Irv Kratser (cameo)

Riding in Vans with Boys (film, 2003) himself

Live Freaky! Die Freaky! (film, 2006) "Charles Hanson"

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (video game, 2006) himself

The Simpsons Movie (film, 2007) himself

Heart Like a Hand Grenade (film, 2008) himself

Green Day: Rock Band (video game, 2010) himself (Singing voice, archive footage, & Virtual likeness/avatar)

American Idiot (musical, 2010, 2011) St. Jimmy

One Nine Nine Four (film, 2012) - himself

Nurse Jackie (TV Series, 2012) - Jackie's Pickup

The Voice (TV Series, 2012) - himself (Mentor for Christina Aguilera)

This Is 40 (film, 2012) - himself

Cuatro (film, 2013) - himself

Broadway Idiot (film, 2013) - himself

Family Guy (TV Series, 2013)

Anchorman: The Legend Continues (film, 2013)

American Idiot (film, unknown date) - St. Jimmy [53]

Just seen this on Billie Joe Armstrong's Wikipedia page. I know that it's Wikipedia, so hardly the most reliable source, however all other media appearances are correct. Anyone know of of when he has/is appearing on Family Guy? Or indeed whether this is correct or not? Would be hilarious!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billie_Joe_Armstrong

If it's 2013 it may not have aired yet. That said, I'd be surprised if something like this was happening and we hadn't heard about it. Probably bullshit.

Other media appearances

King of the Hill (TV series, 1997) Face

Haunted (TV series, 2002) Irv Kratser (cameo)

Riding in Vans with Boys (film, 2003) himself

Live Freaky! Die Freaky! (film, 2006) "Charles Hanson"

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (video game, 2006) himself

The Simpsons Movie (film, 2007) himself

Heart Like a Hand Grenade (film, 2008) himself

Green Day: Rock Band (video game, 2010) himself (Singing voice, archive footage, & Virtual likeness/avatar)

American Idiot (musical, 2010, 2011) St. Jimmy

One Nine Nine Four (film, 2012) - himself

Nurse Jackie (TV Series, 2012) - Jackie's Pickup

The Voice (TV Series, 2012) - himself (Mentor for Christina Aguilera)

This Is 40 (film, 2012) - himself

Cuatro (film, 2013) - himself

Broadway Idiot (film, 2013) - himself

Family Guy (TV Series, 2013)

Anchorman: The Legend Continues (film, 2013)

American Idiot (film, unknown date) - St. Jimmy [53]

Just seen this on Billie Joe Armstrong's Wikipedia page. I know that it's Wikipedia, so hardly the most reliable source, however all other media appearances are correct. Anyone know of of when he has/is appearing on Family Guy? Or indeed whether this is correct or not? Would be hilarious!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billie_Joe_Armstrong

I saw that too..but as we know since Wikipedia isn't really the most credible source.

Should probably disregard it until we find another article about it.

To be honest,there was actually more appearances the last time I saw the page,Looks like it was taken out.

I remember it saying he was going to be in "The Walking Dead",and "Breaking Bad"

(Would've cool though if it was true)

I remember that episode. He was pretending to be Ricky Gervais in a dolphin costume. My cats lol'd.

But seriously, if it's just on a wikipedia list then I wouldn't get too excited until it's mentioned elsewhere.

I've heard rumors of Billie being in Family Guy for like the last 4 years now. So basically, I won't believe it unless he says it himself or I see the episode (which isn't likely 'cuz I don't watch Family Guy much anymore).

I've heard rumors of Billie being in Family Guy for like the last 4 years now. So basically, I won't believe it unless he says it himself or I see the episode (which isn't likely 'cuz I don't watch Family Guy much anymore).

If he ever is in it then it's pretty likely to be highly promoted in GD circles.

Link to episode? ^^

Sorry mate, I assumed everyone would know I was joking.

He will break his guitar on iHeart festival and insult JB with Peter and Stewie.

Hmmm. I wouldn't put much thought into it until we get an official press release.

I would leave it go, since 1. it's wikipedia, 2. not much has been said about it. 3. it would be big news in the GD community.

I wonder if Billie Joe in Family Guy will be a complete inversion of his personality, like when Marilyn Manson told Chris to pay attention in school and listen to his parents (though as far as I know, MM didn't actually star as himself, though I may be wrong).

I wonder if Billie Joe in Family Guy will be a complete inversion of his personality, like when Marilyn Manson told Chris to pay attention in school and listen to his parents (though as far as I know, MM didn't actually star as himself, though I may be wrong).

I was hoping this would be the case in the Ricky Gervais episode. I kept saying to myself "Maybe for once he'll actually be funny, and it won't make you cringe, like watching your dad or your favourite uncle dancing at a wedding".

Oh well.

I was hoping this would be the case in the Ricky Gervais episode. I kept saying to myself "Maybe for once he'll actually be funny, and it won't make you cringe, like watching your dad or your favourite uncle dancing at a wedding".

Oh well.

I liked him in The Invention of Lying. That is what I have to say about that. :P

I liked him in The Invention of Lying. That is what I have to say about that. :P

I tried to watch The Office, it was like root canal without anaesthetic.

People said he was going to be in Family Guy last season as well. That rumor has been going on forever. I really really hope its true but highly doubt it

Archived