Best Green Day Guitar Solo: Round 1

Fuzz

I just want One For The Razorbacks to win. Best solo ever.

This is such a great idea for a tournament, really! Really looking forward to round 2 :)

But I could unfortunately only listen to the audio snippets when using Internet Explorer (and I hate doing so, really). No idea why it wouldn't work for me in Firefox, but whatever - I at least got to vote :)

Mine won't work using Internet Explorer. (?)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get why cover songs couldn't be in this? The solos in Knowledge and My Generation are both Billies Original material and they are both really good solos!

The snippets only work on Chrome here. It doesn't on Firefox e Internet Explorer.

why are we even having this competition?? the solo in Hold on is by far the best

I may have had a couple too many drinks last night and didn't start round 2. I'll be working on that this morning, and look into the audio player issues.

I may have had a couple too many drinks last night and didn't start round 2. I'll be working on that this morning, and look into the audio player issues.

typical mexican

When we finish, just please don't list in a top X format or anything, only show the winner. Using single bracket it's gonna be bullshit if you do a list, with the only one guaranteed to be right being the first.

pls respond

Made me realise that Kill the DJ is one of my favorite Green Day solos ever. Very hard to choose though between Fuck Time and WMUWSE...

Edit: Finished already! Voting is so hard, I really love Green Day solos :lol:

Archived