Idiot Club Exclusive: Q&A with Billie Joe

JDookie

I wonder if "Episode Two" will be more with Billie or just open-ended whatever the Jeff Matika Show feels like doing?

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes :cry: but they didn't mention Vienna *cries forever* :cry:

Awh, too bad. =/ Both were special shows.

I know you guys aren't allowed to write Q&A but I'm dying to know what did he say. :cry:

Yay, one of my best friends from Facebook let me use her IN account!! :runaround:

The questions were kind of silly, but omg the video is perfect!! :woot:

I love how they wrote "Billy Joe" and immediately they change it for Billie Joe it was so funny, and i'm so happy to see Billie it's ok and he's talking about sobriety and i love to hear his voice again (i mean talking) :wub::lol:

Btw, i didn't hear very good what they say about Motley Crue, can anyone tell me please? :P

This was hilarious and fabulous :woot:. From the way they introduced him :lol: onwards it was great. Some of the question choices were inexplicably bad but that didn't even matter because his responses were all entertaining and it was all so fun. Just really nice to see him being interviewed again too. Roll on the next part!

Also obviously posting (or asking for or offering) exclusive Idiot Nation content such as this isn't allowed here. But chill, I'm pretty sure this will end up getting leaked on youtube at some point.

How long is the video?

just under seven minutes

Questions were okay...at least none of the why don't you age ones have come up yet. It was definitely funny! So I can't wait for part 2.

I love the video! :happy: Not the questions, though :P(I freakin' knew it!)

Anyway... what's the name of the first dog he mentioned? Micky? I couldn't hear because mr. whitewolf there didn't stop annoying with the keyboard :rolleyes: I didn't find the noises amusing :mellow: Are we hearing a "show" or whatever noises they have? :lol:

Can I just say how much I love Jason Freese? Hahah He was having way too much fun :ga: And how Billie bursts into laughter, it was adorable.

the amount of new IN memberships this is gonna get the band is probably gonna be mind blowing haha

Billie really seems to have cut back on the amount of 'Y'knows' he uses.

Ahahahahahaha that was absolutely brilliant. Really wasn't expecting that at all :lol:

This video has further confirmed that Jason Freese is one of my favourite people on the planet.

So there's gonna be part 2?

Probably, it's Billie fucking Joe. Idiotclub's gonna milk the shit out of him.

Probably, it's Billie fucking Joe. Idiotclub's gonna milk the shit out of him.

You're right! :lol:

Might not've been clear, but not posting the interview here includes not posting links to sites containing parts of the interview. We can't have any links to exclusive Idiot Nation content on here.

I love how they wrote "Billy Joe" and immediately they change it for Billie Joe it was so funny, and i'm so happy to see Billie it's ok and he's talking about sobriety and i love to hear his voice again (i mean talking) :wub::lol:

So it did happen! :o I thought my eyes were tricking me! :lol: Not that I always look for that mistake, but it actually bothers me when they misspell his name (or anything related to GD) :mad:

:lol:

So it did happen! :o I thought my eyes were tricking me! :lol: Not that I always look for that mistake, but it actually bothers me when they misspell his name (or anything related to GD) :mad:

:lol:

That bothers me too, a lot!! :lol: And i thought i was the only one who saw that cause no one mentioned :P

Archived