Missing You (debut live performance)

favorite son 101

I think the fact that not many people were singing it was to be expected. Don't get me wrong, I get pissy when people around don't know lyrics but majority won't have known Missing You

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez yall fuckers are hard to please

THEY NEED TO PLAY MORE TRILOGY!!!

::bands plays Missing You::

IT'S NOT AN ARENA SONG!

Lol

this concert was epic as fuck! billie sprayed the crowd with water, use a launcher to fire out 10 free t shirts, sprayed toilet roll over the crowd at the front, dressed up for king for a day (mike looked hilarious!) played missing you, stay the night, nice guys finish last, x-kid, longview, hitching a ride, minority, waiting, going to pasalaqua songs from every era! and the finale was just AMAZING! I looked around and no joke there was a sea of lighters and phone lights waving as he ended the show with brutal love so much emotion in that song and with that crown and reaction it got billie cried while singing it :') AMAZING! still get goosebumps thinking about it!

The best part about it is that you can hear people singing along :)

Didn't Billie and Jason play it acoustic?

Yeah in 2012

No recordings exsist

This is the first full band performance

This is awesome! Hope they will play it at the next italian shows :runaround:

I think it might be a tiny bit too fast, but apart from that it's awesome! :lol:

(btw, 1,800th post!!! :D:dance:)

I'm loving this!! Especially when the crowd sings the cheesy background echo harmonies, that was gold! IT sounds good, too bad I won't be able to go to the Norway show to see this for myself though :(

I almost had tears in my eyes. It was so beautiful <3

Love it, really hope they keep it in the setlist.

yeah i do as well, at least untill after the leeds and reading shows :D

Now we've heard most of the trilogy, except "Walk Away" and "The Forgotten" from Tre, and "See You Tonight", "Baby Eyes" and "Nightlife". On a related note, there are 22 total songs from Green Day albums they have NEVER played life.

(i just found out that Walking Alone was played once live. NICE!

Now we've heard most of the trilogy, except "Walk Away" and "The Forgotten" from Tre, and "See You Tonight", "Baby Eyes" and "Nightlife". On a related note, there are 22 total songs from Green Day albums they have NEVER played life.

(i just found out that Walking Alone was played once live. NICE!

And maybe DRB while it was on the setlist for Webster Hall we know they don't always follow the setlists 100% and we have no other witnesses to say so DRB may/may not been performed yet either

Can't believe that was the first time they played it live and I was there! It was such a brilliant night and I'm so glad that I was there, that has earned me some major bragging rights which I intend to bring up at every chance!

Ha ha ha! I totally found and downloaded this video yesterday without even knowing this thread existed!:lol: Great performance and great song!:wub:

I love the crowd for singing "oooover" and "fiiiirst time" :wub:

It's so freaking adorable :wub: I keep rewinding those bits and grinning widely. I don't even like those background vocals that much on the studio version, but there's just something so awesome about the crowd singing them back at the band!

just before they played the song and tre counted in i was like oooooohhhh wats it gonna be .. never would i have guessed they would of played this, i literally went CRAZYY - one of my favourite trilogy songs

When Green Day started playing this, my life was made.

I totally lost my shit when this song started. Me and my friend were talking about how much we wanted to see it and then they actually fucking played it. Everyone around me was singing along and it was just awesome. The way the crowd echoed "first time" and "over" gave me chills.

It certainly seemed like a stadium song to me!

Archived