The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Could be the length/styling too... This is also acceptable to me. (I wish I understood how my brain/what I find attractive actually works.) :lol:

1134387_1351123645037_full.jpg

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg i'm fangirling so hard right now about that picture that Billie post on IG saying he's making cookies with Ryan, omg my heart can't take it!!!

Making holiday cookies with Ryan

2cb54f5c684d11e39edb0e8698020099_8.jpg

I wanna make cookies with him too :cry:

Aaaanndd done!

OMG :woot::runaround::wub: x100000000

ehmmm... did someone say "cookies"? Billie could do the frosting :eyebrows: :ninja:

:ga:
:lol: :lol: hahaha

It's a good thing Billie doesn't have a daughter. The level of adorableness would kill us all.

omg! :wub: The entire GD fandom would freak out :lol:

This one is not:

BillieJoeArmstrongHairstyle3.jpg

nene.gif

But... but... i love the second :(

Let me make sweet love to you gurl!

(means: I agree. :P )

I would love to do that Skype thing, but i don't know how to use it :( and my english sucks

:cry:

ehmmm... did someone say "cookies"? Billie could do the frosting :eyebrows: :ninja:

omg! :wub: The entire GD fandom would freak out :lol:

nene.gif

Let me make sweet love to you gurl!

(means: I agree. :P )

Hahahaha, that's why you're my girl Flo!!! :wub::wub:

:cry:

Maybe we can try :whistle

Ok I have a confession. I wasn't going to share it on here because it's the weirdest thing ever, but we kind of breached the subject yesterday after the Instagram picture... So...

Sometimes I legitimately think about what it would be like to be Billie's daughter.

Not in a creepy "I wanna call you daddy" way. But in a "Damn, that would be SO awesome" kind of way.

When Billie said something a few years ago about him being pregnant, I actually thought he would be a daddy again and I was like, OMG please, let it be a girl :lol: So yeah, you're not alone :lol::lol:
I'm totally fangirlling about him (and probably the rest of the family) making cookies with Mike's family. :wub: That's so cute.

Hm... what about me... I can only fangirl about him as my younger brother... not really sexy... :ninja:

OMGGGGGGGG FLO!! Hahahahahahaahahaha.

I always get an erection about 0:58 into Fashion Victim when Billie hits that high note.

Where he says "dressed to kill"?

the "when" in "when you're dancing through your wardrobe"

There's a high note there? :huh:

Adrienne Armstrong looks a lot like the lead singer of Evanescence.

She's a lot prettier though.

On Christmas Eve (technically it was already Christmas actually) I had a dream that I met Billie and gave him a hug. Not just a quick casual hug, but a real loving embrace. It was so vivid I swear I could still feel it when I woke up lol. I guess my subconscious knew what I really wanted for Christmas :-)

I keep wanting to buy that vest off of GD.com because Mike was wearing it both times I met him and I actually touched it while it was on his body and I want it so I can relive the memories in it.

so fucking creepy omg. :lol:

Meh, I think we all passed creepy a looooooong time ago ;-)

On Christmas Eve (technically it was already Christmas actually) I had a dream that I met Billie and gave him a hug. Not just a quick casual hug, but a real loving embrace. It was so vivid I swear I could still feel it when I woke up lol. I guess my subconscious knew what I really wanted for Christmas :-)

OMG,

OMG.

ME TOO!!!!! :mellow:

It was strange cause I rarely have Green Day dreams!!!

it was 24thDec night for me.

I met him and he told me: Hi!

and I was like: Hi! can I hug you?

and he said: Yeah sure!

and then he hugged me..and it was a looooong hug...and he was talking to me while hugging...like "How are you? is everything ok?"

and I even could feel his beard on my cheeks ahaha omg

and then I woke up-.-" :angry

:lol: best Christmas dream EVER.

OMG,

OMG.

ME TOO!!!!! :mellow:

It was strange cause I rarely have Green Day dreams!!!

it was 24thDec night for me.

I met him and he told me: Hi!

and I was like: Hi! can I hug you?

and he said: Yeah sure!

and then he hugged me..and it was a looooong hug...and he was talking to me while hugging...like "How are you? is everything ok?"

and I even could feel his beard on my cheeks ahaha omg

and then I woke up-.-" :angry

:lol: best Christmas dream EVER.

Hahaha that's too funny!!!

I dreamed of Billie last week! :ninja: In my dream, he was my parents' friend and I was like: Oh my god, Billie Joe is in my house! :lol:

Four am ramblings.

So I'm sitting here all alone at four in the morning, listening to Green Day, and I'm thinking, how strange is it that I'm wide awake listening to the same songs I've listened to time and again. Usually, it doesn't seem that strange. I listen to the songs like normal and let them take me away to a better place, I never question it. But for some reason today I am. It's so strange that a song I've listened to a thousand and one times can break me down like a piece of cheap plastic in mere seconds.

For example, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams just came on shuffle. An hour ago I was reading fanfiction and not really giving a damn about the world. I was cheerful, in a way. Content with myself and my situation. Right now, I'm all choked up and, honestly, in the mood for a good cry. How could my mood change that drastically just because of a couple songs from a simple band?

Sometimes I really wish I could explain to myself, let alone other people, just how much Green Day means to me. Fuck that, not even explain. I wish I could begin to understand the relationship I have with this band. At this point, I don't just listen to their music. I'm not just enjoying their song. It all goes so much deeper than simply liking a song, finding a tune catchy.

Listening to Holiday, for example, takes me back to every single time I have ever listened to the song. All the emotion I have felt; all the pain and sorrow. Happiness and depression comes rushing instantly back to me. To the point that it's painful to listen to the music I love. It hurts. I know that sounds really stupid, but it hurts me to listen to Green Day. The emotions hurt, the memories hurt, and the love I have for the band hurts more than anything. Because when I listen to Holiday, every time I have listened to Holiday, the love I have for Green Day is clear as day. Although, I don't know it. It's just there; I can't explain it or understand it.

Nothing pisses me off more than people who think it's stupid to be "saved" by a band. I personally can say that a band has saved my life, and changed it. I'm scared to think where I would be today if I hadn't discovered Green Day in my junior high years. Billie's words changed my life. He taught me that I don't have to conform to society, or even my parents. Billie showed me that I can be whoever the fuck I want to be, I can be a minority. That it's ok to be different. Even though he's, what feels like, 2000 light years away, Billie Joe introduced me to a part of me I'd never known. He was the spark for my love of music. So many of my favorite hobbies I never would have discovered if it hadn't been or him. Guitar, drawing, writing, and so many more. Because of him I discovered a community where I've made some friends I never thought I could make. I've met some of the most interesting people in the world thanks to that man.

But, the saddest thing is, he will never know. I'll never be able to tell him all the great things he has done for me. I'll never get to thank him for saving my life. Just by existing, just by pursuing his passion Billie has made my, and countless of other peoples, lives better. And that makes me sadder beyond anything else. When I listen to his music, knowing I'll never be able to tell him all the good he has done for the world. I really love Billie Joe, and I hope he knows he's cared about. Even in the darkest if times. He'll always have his family, his friends, and his idiots.

Aw, I can imagine how that must have felt :happy: A real hug with your idol is basically the best thing I can imagine. I really wish it happens one day.

Sometimes I dream that one day for five years, when I will be officially a vet, Billie will come to me with his sick dog.
Of course, I should move out to California and get work there... But it's good dream :lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived