The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Just now, Hermione said:

It's funny to think of it that way :lol:. I've felt that his hair is thick and soft, thighs are rock hard, calves are hairy, and um other cheeks are squeezable :ninja:. Definitely fun things to find out :D 

Jeezus, woman. What part of Billie have you NOT touched? :lol:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Hermione said:

It's funny to think of it that way :lol:. I've felt that his hair is thick and soft, thighs are rock hard, calves are hairy, and um other cheeks are squeezable :ninja:. Definitely fun things to find out :D 

😛I must have missed something somewhere down the line. You found out these specific things how?

I'd give him a hug, tell him how much his music means to me, have a sniff of him, get a picture with him, and ask for his autograph 

(And try not to freak out too much!)

4 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I'd give him a hug, tell him how much his music means to me, have a sniff of him, get a picture with him, and ask for his autograph

Easy to say :lol: When you're standing in front of him, in your head is something like "OMG he's real / what's my name / he's real /why am I shaking / he exists / how is it even possible / I should say something / but how / I hope I don't look like a freak / is he talking to me / what the fuck" and so on :lol: 

18 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

😛I must have missed something somewhere down the line. You found out these specific things how?

When I saw FBHT in London he crowdsurfed and leaned into the crowd a lot :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, JellyTime said:

Easy to say :lol: When you're standing in front of him, in your head is something like "OMG he's real / what's my name / he's real /why am I shaking / he exists / how is it even possible / I should say something / but how / I hope I don't look like a freak / is he talking to me / what the fuck" and so on :lol: 

And while all that is going on in my head he walks away and I miss my opportunity 😩

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

When I saw FBHT in London he crowdsurfed and leaned into the crowd a lot :thumbsup:

I can definitely see how a FBHT show would be the pace for this kind of interaction

19 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

2. I think of Billie many times a day no matter the place or time and I can't help but having a stupid smile or even saying stuff like "he's so cute, I can't handle it" (in French :D) even without listening to anything or watching any picture. Even with people around. The thought pops in my head and I'm off for a minute. That doesn't help me look less awkward. Another problem, when I'm at work: everybody knows I'm crazy and plays with it, but when it's just serious concentrating moment and I feel like laughing out of control because of a Billie-related thought... hard... 

I can really relate to that. I can look so awkward sometimes.

Just this week, it happenned like 3 times at school (This include me and my friend laughing out loud and out of control in front of the teacher while photoshopping Billie as a cat.) In my history class the other day, my teacher was talking about the punk fashion and I was smiling like an idiot all the time because in my head I was like «OMG, she is giving the description of Billie Joe!» 

My friend/coworker/cosplay buddy gets sometimes irritated when she realized I'm having a fangirling moment about GD and Billie.

ADD doesn't help me at all: I'm always thinking and overthinking non-stop... and I mostly end thinking about Billie Joe.:ninja:

2 hours ago, JellyTime said:

I imagined the situation so many times, like the perfect meeting with Billie Joe... but I know in real life, it will never happen perfectly. If I ever met Billie, I would probably freeze and do a face like a deer in the middle of the road in front of a incoming car or say very stupid things. 

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Ok, I'm jealous of you now. So, I'm going to say my thought in french canadian just for once if you don't mind: Caliss de tabarnack! J'veux voir les FBHT pis rencontrer Billie!

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

STOP IT👹

Two most asked questions - how tall is he & how does he smell🐽

57 minutes ago, SHART said:

STOP IT👹

Two most asked questions - how tall is he & how does he smell🐽

And the answers are simple - he's this tiny👌and smells like flowers 

Aw, Billie's instagram photo with Joey is :wub:

I know they have full makeup but Billie looks like he's much younger.  And is Joey wearing BJs pink ruffle shirt and polka dot tie?  They are adorable.  ❤

I absolutely love the bridge in Boulevard of Broken Dreams where Billie Joe is just going 'ah-a, ah-a'*; there is something in his voice that gets me :wub:. Especially when I'm listening on my CD player.

*It was hard to work out how to express that through text.

Yes, yes, yes, Billie! Finally some new GD Halloween pictures to fangirl over! :wub::o:yay::bunny::banana:

As you can tell I'm so happy about Billies Instagram posts- I said last year and last week in this thread that I'd hoped for more Halloween pictures. And Joey seems to look more and more like Billie with each picture I see of him. 

3 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Yes, yes, yes, Billie! Finally some new GD Halloween pictures to fangirl over! :wub::o:yay::bunny::banana:

As you can tell I'm so happy about Billies Instagram posts- I said last year and last week in this thread that I'd hoped for more Halloween pictures. And Joey seems to look more and more like Billie with each picture I see of him. 

Was I the only one thrown slightly by Joey wearing his dads shirt? (or at least looks like it)

18 hours ago, Hermione said:

Go @Hermione, feel free to give us all the details again :D:D

I will sound weird, but since I am a cosplayer and studying in costume designing, I'm going to say this:

Billie Joe wearing make-up and a wig for a Halloween event is so awesome!!! :runaround::dance::D

40 minutes ago, jengd said:

Was I the only one thrown slightly by Joey wearing his dads shirt? (or at least looks like it)

I think it is Billie's shirt (and also the polka dot tie, the one he wore during the 99 Revolutions Tour in some of the early 2013 concerts)

At a recent SWMRS gig, Joey was also shaking a water bottle over the crowd and crowdsurfing. He really needs to come up with his own gimmicks. :lol:

For a little while I thought that the black/red top Billie wore last night was the same top he wore at Reading festival 2013, but then when I looked at the top from Reading it doesn't have as many stripes as last nights top. Either way Billie looks :wub::wub::wub: in his outfit last night

gallery-rexfeatures-2865698i.jpg

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived