The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Just realised what's been kind of missing lately is seeing Billie smiling from ear to ear and in his element on stage, I'm glad tour is not far away.

Also, randomly, this is still the single most beautiful thing I've laid my eyes upon:

c343f695ac654c6eaaf4630f56513184.jpg

Sigh :wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

If you need some inspiration, here are some random pictures to fangirl over :wub::

Omg, that first one.:wub: He looks like such an angel.:wub::wub::wub:

3 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

This is what I found when I typed Billie Joe bored into Google.

I love that one where he's hanging over the side of the stage.:lol::wub:

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

Also, randomly, this is still the single most beautiful thing I've laid my eyes upon:

Sigh :wub:

That's one of my fave pics of him.:wub: His eyes are everything.:wub::wub::wub:

This is my 1st GD era and, with the exception of last Christmas, this is the longest break GD have had within this era :ermm:. Its only 4 weeks since the Global Citizen gig but it feels a lot longer... and I don't know how I will cope when the next leg of the tour ends :cry:

But it helps to search for pretty pictures. Here's another:

Spoiler

d8dcb02a73102829021fbc14b2372eff.jpg

6 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

This is my 1st GD era and, with the exception of last Christmas, this is the longest break GD have had within this era :ermm:. Its only 4 weeks since the Global Citizen gig but it feels a lot longer... and I don't know how I will cope when the next leg of the tour ends :cry:

But it helps to search for pretty pictures. Here's another:

Reveal hidden contents

d8dcb02a73102829021fbc14b2372eff.jpg

Same! I never really had a problem with the breaks before, but this break has just felt so much longer than the other breaks. I can't believe there's still 10 more days to go. I've missed our boys so much that it hurts.:cry:

But you are right - searching for pretty pictures helps pass the time.:wub: Especially if you find pictures of Billie looking extremely sexy whilst he plays the drums.:wub:

I've never seen this picture before. Billie looks beautiful in it but his hair is like a curly Prince Valiant haircut somehow. :lol:

8 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

That's perfect :lol::lol: Jeff is 100% Scar like if you agree

I'm proud of you :wub:

2 minutes ago, JellyTime said:

I'm proud of you :wub:

I'm still wiggered there was no Biggest Jeff Fan award, you would've been a worthy and obvious winner

I’ve just been inspired to paint my nails 

I love his chipped nail varnish. Black nail varnish on men is def a thing for me. Can’t get it anywhere near the husband unfortunately 

37 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

I'm still wiggered there was no Biggest Jeff Fan award, you would've been a worthy and obvious winner

Thank you, but as everyone knows this is Jeff's biggest fan: 

If you look closely you can see he's almost smiling :lol: And his pure emo tattoo :wub:

I love BJ on the drums as well - as soon as he has finished that's when KFAD should come to a stop.

or cut it from the setlist would be better

19 minutes ago, SHART said:

I love BJ on the drums as well - as soon as he has finished that's when KFAD should come to a stop.

or cut it from the setlist would be better

Or add back Dominated Love Slave 😉

As I'm zooming in on Billie's latest Instagram post to get a better view of his fingers, I'm inspired to start a new hashtag.  #Ineedhelp

22 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

As I'm zooming in on Billie's latest Instagram post to get a better view of his fingers, I'm inspired to start a new hashtag.  #Ineedhelp

#wegotitbad

Good thing we’re like a little support group here. Or would that be co-dependents? 😄

On a related note, do you think he had to look up all of those nations’ flags or is he just that good? 

ETA: Saw this and thought of @herewegoagain so I’m leaving it here for her to find (and everyone else to enjoy):

13 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

I know this has been debated before but I was just having a conversation with a friend the other day about how cute boys are with nose rings and I admitted to her that the first time I realized this (and wanted one myself) was seeing Billie Joe's. I miss it so much!!! :wub:

Was just scrounging for interviews on YouTube and loved this one that many of you may be familiar with but maybe not all. It’s the NPR Fresh Air interview with Billie in 2010. Great questions, gets pretty personal, some things I hadn’t heard him talk about before and just a really good listen:

53 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Was just scrounging for interviews on YouTube and loved this one that many of you may be familiar with but maybe not all. It’s the NPR Fresh Air interview with Billie in 2010. Great questions, gets pretty personal, some things I hadn’t heard him talk about before and just a really good listen:

I never came across that one before so thank you for sharing it. That was really interesting. I feel like he talked about a lot of things I already knew but WAY more in depth than he usually talks about them. I was actually shocked at the audacity of some of the questions but I guess he was probably warned they'd be heavy like that. Loved that story about Adrienne when he came back around to Minnesota. 

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

A lot of his answers are still relevant for RevRad:happy:

2 hours ago, letsdanceon said:

I know this has been debated before but I was just having a conversation with a friend the other day about how cute boys are with nose rings and I admitted to her that the first time I realized this (and wanted one myself) was seeing Billie Joe's. I miss it so much!!! :wub:

I feel the same! I only recently realized I love how people look with small nose rings. I was actually thinking of getting one myself! :ga:

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He's very articulate in interviews when he wants to be.  

7 hours ago, gaslight13 said:

I never came across that one before so thank you for sharing it. That was really interesting. I feel like he talked about a lot of things I already knew but WAY more in depth than he usually talks about them. I was actually shocked at the audacity of some of the questions but I guess he was probably warned they'd be heavy like that. Loved that story about Adrienne when he came back around to Minnesota. 

I know! When she asked him if some of his teenage anger stemmed from losing his dad when he was ten I was all, “Whoa, Billie you don’t have to answer that!” ☺️ But then obviously he knows it’s an interview. The one I was listening to before that of the guys from 1995 they made some interesting comments about saying different things to a journalist that they don’t know or trust than they would if they were having the conversation with a friend. It’s an artificial atmosphere they said and it reminded me of that when I heard this. Still, I really liked how he talked about his maturity on stage and the way the shows are an emotional experience for him and the audience. Talking about his acid trips was interesting too, and the way he connected the fact that Mike came into his life just as his dad left it. 💚

55 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I know! When she asked him if some of his teenage anger stemmed from losing his dad when he was ten I was all, “Whoa, Billie you don’t have to answer that!” ☺️ But then obviously he knows it’s an interview. The one I was listening to before that of the guys from 1995 they made some interesting comments about saying different things to a journalist that they don’t know or trust than they would if they were having the conversation with a friend. It’s an artificial atmosphere they said and it reminded me of that when I heard this. Still, I really liked how he talked about his maturity on stage and the way the shows are an emotional experience for him and the audience. Talking about his acid trips was interesting too, and the way he connected the fact that Mike came into his life just as his dad left it. 💚

Yeah I had that reaction as well and kept expecting him to be like "I don't wanna talk about that" or something. It kinda felt like he was open to answering things and then would hit a point where he realized how much he was sharing and kinda brought his answer to a close. There's a few things I wish he elaborated on. Like one more sentence would've made what he meant clearer, haha. But I enjoyed listening to an interview like this. 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived