The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I hadn’t seen this, it’s from an ad for a fashion designer from 2012 and the guys look amazingly styling! 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed this thread. I was so busy during the last few days. I'm so tired... I litteraly started crying while doing a homework last friday night because I so wanted to go to bed. I became sick during the weekend. And now I'm at school doing nothing because my pattern making class was canceled (the teacher is sick as hell and she canceled atleast 20 hours of class since september). 

Anyway, I think I need a lot pictures of Billie to fangirl right now. It would cheer me up. (And if Billie would put a new selfie online, that would made my day... I'm totally in need!)

3 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Billie on a wrecking ball oh no I can't believe no one photoshopped it you know how :o

No. Stop. Just stop it right there. :sick:

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

No. Stop. Just stop it right there. :sick:

I am genuinely sorry, if I could unthink any bad idea I ever had it would be this. :sick:

(Still, I'm surprised no one has done this abomination...yet)

I forgot to mention two GD related things came up while at that wedding reception. The DJ played "Shout" and I couldn't help but hear Billie singing it the entire time, so it was pointless singing along. And after the bride and groom had their dance I asked my gf if she would be mad if I made us dance to "Last Night On Earth" at our wedding. She said a little. :dry:

I'm a bit late to the tongue party but uh...:whistle

c4xRXZY.gif

6DcUe4h.gif%5D

Spoilered because pure filth :P 

OMG I was hoping there was a video of that shoot! I didn’t have a chance to search. Thank You!!!

And @Hermione you know that tongue video is only gonna take us back to you know where. ;)

Spoiler

All of these tongue pics/gifs are making me feel some kinda way that I probably shouldn't be feeling rn. :blush::ninja: 

I still can't get over how good Billie looked in that livestream he did when he was on the roof. I've been watching this gif over and over again for about half an hour and I can't stop.:lol:

I just can't stop staring. I'm totally mesmerized by him.:wub::wub::wub:

4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I hadn’t seen this, it’s from an ad for a fashion designer from 2012 and the guys look amazingly styling!

2 hours ago, jengd said:

Oh my, have you guys not seen this?

The picture was one of the very first of the Billie/GD collection I started a year ago. But I had never seen the video, which is hilarious indeed! (I especially recommend 0,5 x the original speed :P) And I didn't think it was as late as 2012!

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I am genuinely sorry, if I could unthink any bad idea I ever had it would be this. :sick:

(Still, I'm surprised no one has done this abomination...yet)

Spoiler

I'm not sure I get what you're picturing here :lol:. What's with Billie on the wrecking ball...?

4 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I think I need a lot pictures of Billie to fangirl right now. It would cheer me up. (And if Billie would put a new selfie online, that would made my day... I'm totally in need!)

Here's to you (caution, hot! :wub:):

3a05e0ecd7d04fe847738fdc1c73da67.jpg

16 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

God I love that ink. Guys, I’m getting my ink next week! :dance:

Will you post a picture of it in this thread?  :ga:

16 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

This is my favourite example of Billie sticking his tongue out :P

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillieJoeGifs/status/911993431349538817/photo/1

That little smile afterwards :whistle

I fangirled so hard at that part I found it from another point of view :wub:: not great quality but you can still see Billie's tongue :lol:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

@Kuromignonne hint: the wrecking ball reminded me of a certain Miley Cyrus video :P

I know who is Miley Cyrus but I obviously haven't seen that video. :lol:

Spoiler

I'm just gonna go looking for it :shifty:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived