The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

30 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

I see cute fluffy Billie and raise you a cute not-so-fluffy but semi-poofy Billie (sorry, I want than uterine thing too)

:wub:

You call that semi-poofy? I'd say that's one poofy Billie, look at all those chins! :lol: (I wish.)

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

You call that semi-poofy? I'd say that's one poofy Billie, look at all those chins! :lol: (I wish.)

Lol I guess, I was fooled by the shirt/arms making him look fairly smol there. Tbf the face and chins are always first in the poofy line!

How 'bout dis

3 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Lol I guess, I was fooled by the shirt/arms making him look fairly smol there. Tbf the face and chins are always first in the poofy line!

How 'bout dis

That's a lot of poof for two little cheeks :wub:

4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

That's a lot of poof for two little cheeks :wub:

Poof for days :wub::wub:

Don't mean to spam, this is the last one, but that account has a tonne of pics I'v never seen before, I mean... :runaround:

1 hour ago, The Grouch is Tracy said:

I must slow down when I read posts....I though you threw UP  in your arm at first....you know like when people sneeze into their arm! 😆😆

I would be mortified if I threw up at a concert, let up a Green Day one! 

5 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Poof for days :wub::wub:

Don't mean to spam, this is the last one, but that account has a tonne of pics I'v never seen before, I mean... :runaround:

Poof :wub:  (I've never been a poof fan but I got so used to it...it started at a show, I was like "wow SO MANY CHINS!!!" whenever he came near me and since then I got so used to it. I'm a fan now. Idk how I could overlook for so long how cute poofy Billie is.)

As we were talking both Billie's tongue and Global Citizen, remember this ? :wub:

tumblr_owsnfexWL01u4wmj5o3_1280.png

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Damn I want that for Christmas

I'm telling you, an ablation will absolutely change your life if you have bad periods. However, very important, can only be done if you are positively done having kids. Also, as far as LASIK, do not let the fear keep you from doing this. It's literally an 8 minute procedure and painless. Your eyes are a little scratchy and blurry the rest of the day, but that's it. And the payoff is no more glasses or contacts. It's priceless.

Ok, off my medical procedure soap box. That pic of Billie in the big jacket is so adorable it hurts. And then when I look at the pics of poofy Billie, the difference is amazing. Beautiful in both, but almost looks like 2 different people.

Also, I need reassurance for this irrational thought I'm having that Billie is pissed at the Internet & giving up social media.

7 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

This is why I love this thread - because you guys have gone from talking about Billie's love for eating pussy to Billie's eyesight in less than an hour.:lol:

Well, I'm bringing it back around (you guys were busy while I was at work).  I've always loved Billie's reaction here-

https://youtu.be/_cQbGob8oqc?t=244

4 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Also, I need reassurance for this irrational thought I'm having that Billie is pissed at the Internet & giving up social media.

I obviously can't say for sure but I don't think that's the case. I don't know if you live in the US but it's EXHAUSTING to live here right now. You don't even need to look at the news, just open any form of social media and it's like "Trump said what now?" "Who lost what right?" "How many people died in what natural disaster or shooting?" And then you have all the morons and assholes in the comment section.  I would not be surprised if he's just like "I'm going to take my phone and computer and lock it in a closet for a few weeks". 

9 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

They would have played it thanks to you hanging that sign? Awesome! :wub:

Who knows? But unfortunately they didn't play it that evening, but at the show the day after it (where I didn't go:cry:). So maybe he did it to punish me for holding up that sign:lol:

Last word on laser eye surgery, certainly in the UK - I don't know about anywhere else - it is, for whatever reason, completely unregulated.  Anyone - and I mean anyone - can set up to do laser eye surgery with any old laser equipment they can pick up, which, even if it starts out brand new and top of they range,  they may or may not service properly.  Our local hospital eye department now spends the greater part of their time trying to repair laser eye surgery I am told.  Just saying, please research very carefully before making this leap!  OK, will stop being everyone's mum now  - sorry.

13 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Poof for dayson't mean to spam, this is the last one, but that account has a tonne of pics I'v never seen before, I mean... :runaround:

Well this is beautiful, thanks, will need to look for that account!

8 hours ago, gaslight13 said:

I obviously can't say for sure but I don't think that's the case. I don't know if you live in the US but it's EXHAUSTING to live here right now. You don't even need to look at the news, just open any form of social media and it's like "Trump said what now?" "Who lost what right?" "How many people died in what natural disaster or shooting?" And then you have all the morons and assholes in the comment section.  I would not be surprised if he's just like "I'm going to take my phone and computer and lock it in a closet for a few weeks". 

Not that it helps any, but the rest of us watching it all happen and just thinking wow, what on earth next!  You poor folk, not surprised you feel like life is hard just now!  Take care all our US cousins.

8 hours ago, gaslight13 said:

I agree. I’ve had to turn off a lot lately it’s all so stressful.  I’m only aware of the big stuff that bleeds through. And we know this stuff makes him crazy too and for anyone it can be a huge time wasting suckhole.  And we consider the official IG and Twitter to be fun stuff, but for him that’s work too in a way (as Mike calls it, feeding the fans). So it’s possible he’s still on his private accounts and texting friends/family but otherwise turning it all off to focus on other things.

First of all I hope he's just relaxing doing whatever he feels like and secondly I hope that that's writing some inspired, badass new music :wub:

47 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I agree. I’ve had to turn off a lot lately it’s all so stressful.  I’m only aware of the big stuff that bleeds through. And we know this stuff makes him crazy too and for anyone it can be a huge time wasting suckhole.  And we consider the official IG and Twitter to be fun stuff, but for him that’s work too in a way (as Mike calls it, feeding the fans). So it’s possible he’s still on his private accounts and texting friends/family but otherwise turning it all off to focus on other things.

That's very true. And he's really good about  doing that but everyone needs a break. Like I'm sure he wouldn't do it as much as he does if he didn't somewhat enjoy it (I work with a bunch of artists and it's difficult to get a video out of them once every few months if they don't want to) but even the most extroverted people need a break from the outside world sometimes.

For me what makes their lack of posts worse is that fact that literally overnight GD went from posting prolifically during the last US tour - then all of a sudden they stopped posting :ermm: We've not even seen a single picture with a fan

Honestly, I am really struggling with the lack of social media posts. This is the first band/artist that I've closely followed and been such a huge fan of, and I really was not expecting to miss our boys this much during their time off. I'm glad that they're getting a break and having time to rest and relax, but I just miss them so fucking much that I feel like I'm experiencing some kind of depression.:cry: I am way too emotionally attached to this band.

I'll be okay though - I'm using chubby Billie as a coping mechanism. Chubby Billie makes everything better.:wub:

17 hours ago, Montclare said:

Well, I'm bringing it back around (you guys were busy while I was at work).  I've always loved Billie's reaction here-

https://youtu.be/_cQbGob8oqc?t=244

His little laugh at 4:32 is so cute.:wub::wub::wub:

21 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

For me what makes their lack of posts worse is that fact that literally overnight GD went from posting prolifically during the last US tour - then all of a sudden they stopped posting :ermm: We've not even seen a single picture with a fan

No there have been sightings. There was a fan photo with Billie in NY and there have been several with Mike. They’ve also been posting for the sad news. Mike posted today for Brixton’s birthday. So it hasn’t been nothing but certainly way less than before.

22 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

No there have been sightings. There was a fan photo with Billie in NY and there have been several with Mike. They’ve also been posting for the sad news. Mike posted today for Brixton’s birthday. So it hasn’t been nothing but certainly way less than before.

Oh, just looked at the fan pictures thread- I guess I must have missed the fan pictures when I was away even though I did look out for fan pictures. Even so there's definitely fewer fan pictures than most normal GD breaks. 

22 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Honestly, I am really struggling with the lack of social media posts. This is the first band/artist that I've closely followed and been such a huge fan of, and I really was not expecting to miss our boys this much during their time off. I'm glad that they're getting a break and having time to rest and relax, but I just miss them so fucking much that I feel like I'm experiencing some kind of depression.:cry: I am way too emotionally attached to this band

Snap. I'm glad they're taking a break (or recording), but this is the most barren spell of news/photos since I became a fan last year. I keep coming home from work thinking 'surely there's something to look at'- but soon there will be and that's what's getting me through this spell :)

Thank goodness for the wives, they’ve actually been filling in the gaps with photos and instastories somewhat. We’ve seen a lot of Sara and Tre for example and Adie was the one that posted the Wonder Woman birthday photo. 

Billie just did a live Instagram !!! . 

Ive been stalking here for a while and just got so excited that he did a live I thought I’d make it my first post.

he must have felt we were all feeling distraught at lack of social media sightings.

was gonna go to bed as feel so Ill and I was like what I need now is a bj fix and then it popped up. Yey!

Just now, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

When was he live on insta?

20 mins ago, very briefly. It's still there + I think Jenn saved it

2 minutes ago, Lisasinferno said:

Billie just did a live Instagram !!! . 

Ive been stalking here for a while and just got so excited that he did a live I thought I’d make it my first post.

he must have felt we were all feeling distraught at lack of social media sightings.

was gonna go to bed as feel so Ill and I was like what I need now is a bj fix and then it popped up. Yey!

Hi, welcome!

Felt it, or......... read it :ninja::sherlock:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived