The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

1 minute ago, Schlappy said:

I dont think he wore glasses back then did he?

Yeah true his eyesight will have deteriorated since then so maybe they are a mystery to him now :P 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are his glasses just for reading?  Does he wear contacts at shows?  Very important questions.  Mike wears contacts doesn't he, he's been spotted with glasses on and off for years?  Back to dreaming about life as an optician in a Oakland ......

12 minutes ago, jengd said:

Are his glasses just for reading?  Does he wear contacts at shows?  Very important questions.  Mike wears contacts doesn't he, he's been spotted with glasses on and off for years?  Back to dreaming about life as an optician in a Oakland ......

He wears them around his house and whens hes recording. Ive seen pictures of him out with them on too. I assume he needs them all the time but just deals with being a little blind at shows so he doesnt have to fuss with them onstage. Who knows!

Maybe he doesnt wear contacts cause i remember he used to get eye infections 

12 minutes ago, heathenchemist said:

Ummm twink for every single one i dont understand the question lol

14 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

He wears them around his house and whens hes recording. Ive seen pictures of him out with them on too. I assume he needs them all the time but just deals with being a little blind at shows so he doesnt have to fuss with them onstage. Who knows!

Maybe he doesnt wear contacts cause i remember he used to get eye infections 

Ummm twink for every single one i dont understand the question lol

His vision is probably just at that point where it's like not necessary for him to wear them all the time just preferable. Like he can see, but if something is a bit far away not so much? Because he also seems to do interviews and occasionally be walking around without them. I don't have vision problems (yet) so I don't know everything about this stuff but I don't get why anyone who can afford it doesn't just get lasik? Seems like they can work miracles nowadays. 

I miss GD so much! I didn't click on this forum yesterday or any GD social media sites and I thought that something new might have been posted- but no :ermm: But I will be so happy when GD come back :runaround:

Here's a picture I've not seen before:

d78d13276a097b057fc0cc7ca2800be4.jpg

5 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

His vision is probably just at that point where it's like not necessary for him to wear them all the time just preferable. Like he can see, but if something is a bit far away not so much? Because he also seems to do interviews and occasionally be walking around without them. I don't have vision problems (yet) so I don't know everything about this stuff but I don't get why anyone who can afford it doesn't just get lasik? Seems like they can work miracles nowadays. 

Billie probably is aware of how good he looks in glasses :wub: (sorry I love me a blind man)

57 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Yeah true his eyesight will have deteriorated since then so maybe they are a mystery to him now :P 

I don't think so, because I brought a sign to one of my shows in January saying "Troubled Times" and I was in the second row and pretty damn sure he looked at it at least once, and at the show the next day they played it. :whistle

7 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

I don't get why anyone who can afford it doesn't just get lasik? Seems like they can work miracles nowadays. 

All his money went for teeth

5 hours ago, Hermione said:

On the same topic at one of the small shows before the trilogy (I think - it was a small show where trilogy songs were played anyway) before he played a song (I'm guessing it was Fuck Time) he told the crowd that they needed some foreplay first and "you gotta lick it before you stick it" :lol:. I can't find the video any more though :(. And of course there was the time when he told the crowd to make "fucking noises" and his contribution to the fucking noises was to start gagging and say "Ugh I got a hair in my mouth". Good stuff :D 

Omg, "lick it before you stick it" :lol: I know he's a shameless, saucy dork but like Jane said, somehow he never ceases to surprise lol

3 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

My Billie knowledge just got bumped up a notch with the wonderful documentation on these last few pages of his apparent OBSESSION with cunnilingus.  My attraction to him went up too, if that was even possible. 

Same, oh, same.

2 hours ago, MMwhatsername said:

Boulevard of Broken Dreams is usually not one of my absolute favorites (probably because it was so over-played when AI came out), but it gets me live every time. And the version at the Global Citizen Festival is extraordinarily beautiful, I just watched it three times in a row and it's just:wub: I mean, look at this:

Smiling Billie is just the best:)

Saaaaamee :wub::wub::wub: I've loved it for as long as I've considered myself a GD fan (even before it settled as one the strongest memories from Gothenburg) but there was someting about that performance that just tore me apart. I'm scared to even watch it back right now with my sappy overall mood but something about it was so stunningly beautiful.

1 hour ago, gaslight13 said:

Haha, thanks. You say these took on new meaning but that first one...what else did you think he was going for there? hahaha.

Good point, I did have it saved in the appropriate folder ( :whistle)  but honestly I don't know lol. Expect more (or should I say less) from myself tbh :lol:

This is why I love this thread - because you guys have gone from talking about Billie's love for eating pussy to Billie's eyesight in less than an hour.:lol:

If there was a thread of the year award in the GDC awards the fangirls thread would win easily every year :lol:

19 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

Here's to cheer you up :lol:

Hide contents

And that one is just :wub::

His eyes in the first one.:wub: Sooooo beautiful.:wub:

And the chompers in the second one.:wub: Plus, sweatiness.:wub::wub::wub:

17 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And he looks so tiny in this guy’s arms:

Oh my, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.:wub: The only thing better than tiny Billie being carried by somebody is tiny *shirtless* Billie being carried by somebody.:wub: Also, totally random, but his neck looks so good in that pic - I just wanna lick it. :ninja: 

3 hours ago, MMwhatsername said:

Boulevard of Broken Dreams is usually not one of my absolute favorites (probably because it was so over-played when AI came out), but it gets me live every time. And the version at the Global Citizen Festival is extraordinarily beautiful, I just watched it three times in a row and it's just:wub: I mean, look at this:

Smiling Billie is just the best:)

Same! I'm kinda bored of BOBD because I'm sick of hearing it, but when I see it live, I'm just completely captivated by it. The way Billie always connects with the crowd so effortlessly, especially during this song, is just so amazing. And when the crowd sings it back to him and you just know that gorgeous smile is gonna appear on his face, but when it does appear, you're not prepared for it because it's too fucking beautiful.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

57 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Here's a picture I've not seen before:

He looks so young in this. Kinda reminds me of Dookie-era Billie.:wub::wub::wub:

1 hour ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

This is why I love this thread - because you guys have gone from talking about Billie's love for eating pussy to Billie's eyesight in less than an hour.:lol:

Well we have to keep a balance lol.

Lots of folk are happy to wear glasses and especially when he looks good in them but they seem to spend a lot of time hanging on his shirt front.  Look at how long he took to fix his teeth, he's not going to rush into eye surgery I hope, I'm not a fan.

This IS the best thread ever!

I've checked in to GDC several times in the last 4 hours and this thread has been the only one with updates. 

Be proud ladies, be proud.

5 minutes ago, jengd said:

Lots of folk are happy to wear glasses and especially when he looks good in them but they seem to spend a lot of time hanging on his shirt front.  Look at how long he took to fix his teeth, he's not going to rush into eye surgery I hope, I'm not a fan.

Oh my god I had LASIK a few years ago and it was one of the best things I ever did. That and an intrauterine ablation which ended my horrendous periods. 

This could also be called the tmi thread.

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Oh my god I had LASIK a few years ago and it was one of the best things I ever did. That and an intrauterine ablation which ended my horrendous periods. 

Wow, really? I don't know of anyone who's had the procedure. But as someone who wears glasses, I'm too chicken! The idea of lasers in my eye?! *shudders* But I really should get contacts again for shows. 

Side story: When I saw GD last year, I got a little too excited and when I threw up my arm, I punched my glasses off of my face! Luckily, the spot where they landed was clear and no one stepped on them :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I actually had cataract surgery over the summer. Once I got over the "OMG I am way too young for this" I was thrilled. I have literally not been able to see more than 2 inches away, without, glasses or contacts, since I was 10. So, I fully understand where you are coming from.

Anyone who is thinking of lasik, get it because it is just amazing to actually see so well. And cataract and lasik surgery is easy and safe. 

OK to keep on track

Billie+Joe+Armstrong+2017+Global+Citizen   

1 hour ago, kaylubd said:

Wow, really? I don't know of anyone who's had the procedure. But as someone who wears glasses, I'm too chicken! The idea of lasers in my eye?! *shudders* But I really should get contacts again for shows. 

Side story: When I saw GD last year, I got a little too excited and when I threw up my arm, I punched my glasses off of my face! Luckily, the spot where they landed was clear and no one stepped on them :thumbsup:

I must slow down when I read posts....I though you threw UP  in your arm at first....you know like when people sneeze into their arm! 😆😆

12 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Unless the average age is 100, you are past middle age. But I love you anyway

Well fuck Im old but Im not half of 100 yet:ermm:

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

intrauterine ablation which ended my horrendous periods. 

Damn I want that for Christmas 

Here's a cute Billie to make up for the tmi 

^^^Aww, look at that fluffy hair.:wub:

And that jacket is waaaaaaaaaaay too big for him.:lol: He looks so tiny.:wub::wub::wub:

9 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

^^^Aww, look at that fluffy hair.:wub:

And that jacket is waaaaaaaaaaay too big for him.:lol: He looks so tiny.:wub::wub::wub:

I swear I haven't seen anything cuter than him in this photo. Ever. The fluffy hair but especially his face and that smile :wub::wub:

I see cute fluffy Billie and raise you a cute not-so-fluffy but semi-poofy Billie (sorry, I want than uterine thing too)

:wub:

8 hours ago, jengd said:

Sorry, this is going off the fangirl topic but I lurked for ages before I actually joined and started posting as I didn't want to join in with some of the chat at the time, I think it's become a really  fun, friendly, welcoming place the vast majority of the time and I love getting to join in with you guys in our drooling over the boys!

I remember only 2-3 months ago when I has just arrived, you posted less than now. Very happy to read you more often :wub:

4 hours ago, MMwhatsername said:

I don't think so, because I brought a sign to one of my shows in January saying "Troubled Times" and I was in the second row and pretty damn sure he looked at it at least once, and at the show the next day they played it. :whistle

They would have played it thanks to you hanging that sign? Awesome! :wub:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived