musso_kn

Just now, Kuromignonne said:

See my post above ;)

I've been too lazy to watch this interview so now I've got an excuse 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jengd said:

OMG what has happened to this thread today, I REALLY did not need to read some of that!  Ok, so he spoke about tums, he's admitted loving pizze etc blimey!  I'd rather hear about feet and nose hair than some of this. Poor lovely Billie has been slagged for his cheeks, teeth, diet and hygiene all in one page, glad you guys are fans :lol:

It was all in (not so tasteful) fun. :lol:

tumblr_nhrsfmEQV71t9pqn0o1_400.jpg

3 minutes ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

Is this some kinky thing involving Billie or were you guys really discussing deep dish :mellow:

I dunno about everyone else but I'm talking pizza :9

7 minutes ago, jengd said:

OMG what has happened to this thread today, I REALLY did not need to read some of that!  Ok, so he spoke about tums, he's admitted loving pizze etc blimey!  I'd rather hear about feet and nose hair than some of this. Poor lovely Billie has been slagged for his cheeks, teeth, diet and hygiene all in one page, glad you guys are fans :lol:

The funniest thing is that I thought we were still on the thread @SHART started today. Billie slagged? No, I'm so proud of him :wub: cheeks, hygiene, diet, everything is to love :wub:

1 minute ago, Kuromignonne said:

The funniest thing is that I thought we were still on the thread @SHART started today. Billie slagged? No, I'm so proud of him :wub: cheeks, hygiene, diet, everything is to love :wub:

:lol:

I'm not sure how about hygiene and diet, but the cheeks are adorable for sure 

8 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

I dunno about everyone else but I'm talking pizza :9

I never had deep dish pizza :cry:

4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

:lol:

I'm not sure how about hygiene and diet, but the cheeks are adorable for sure 

This thread put me in the mood for deep dish so I'm going to go buy a slice later and I'll eat it in your honor. 

6 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Me neither :P I googled it, it looks tasty

2 minutes ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

This thread put me in the mood for deep dish so I'm going to go buy a slice later and I'll eat it in your honor. 

Thank you :wub:

Yeah :lol:

Well it was before that press conference, deep dish pizza has been ruined forever, watch the video above and tell me you still want to eat deep dish 😂 

The best one is the one with cheese in the crust. I wonder what's Green Day's favorite toppings. I hope they're not anti-pineapple or else I'll have to unstan. 

9 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Uhm not really? I don't recall he'd ever come up to a fan and tell them about his digestion :P

Maybe it was about Ed Sheehan then. I just know I heard something about some artist who poops having some kind of intestinal issue. 

The best one is the one with cheese in the crust. I wonder what's Green Day's favorite toppings. I hope they're not anti-pineapple or else I'll have to unstan. 

I bet Billie likes corn and mayo. The nasty bitch.

1 minute ago, -Puke-Stains- said:

Maybe it was about Ed Sheehan then. I just know I heard something about some artist who poops having some kind of intestinal issue. 

How can you mess up the two? :lol:

4 minutes ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

Pineapple is a crime!!!! :o

1 minute ago, Kuromignonne said:

How can you mess up the two? :lol:

They are both little shits 

4 minutes ago, -Puke-Stains- said:

I bet Billie likes corn and mayo. The nasty bitch.

Well we know he likes mayo and I'm sure he's a corn person. 

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

It's the best thing ever!!! Who doesn't like Hawaiian pizza??! Except I'm allergic so I take the ham off lol I bet they like pineapple :dry:

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I like pineapple.

When I hear something about Billie, I know forever it's about Billie. When I hear something that ain't about Billie, I usually forget it - or I know forever it's not about Billie. :P

I'm allergic so I take the ham off

:cry:

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

Eating dinner feeling like

Oh my God what are you having for dinner ? :lol:

Don't tell me vegetables ;)

16 minutes ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

It's the best thing ever!!! Who doesn't like Hawaiian pizza??! Except I'm allergic so I take the ham off lol I bet they like pineapple :dry:

Hawaiian pizza is my only love.

10 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

Didn't he have cake that night :lol:

3 minutes ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

Didn't he have cake that night :lol:

I only make that face when the dinner is frozen, rotten or I find a hair in it :lol: 

This has nothing to do but as I was looking for a picture to illustrate my point, I just found this: :wub:

44ff9091cf87767f127b385bf03737d5.jpg

28 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

The most delicious scrambled eggs with mushrooms, ham and cream. :happy:

I was choosing between this and making a celery salad :P

2 hours ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

Slagging Billie is how I used to win biggest Billie fan back then :lol: but in all seriousness I don't slag his cheeks cause they're way too cute :wub:

I'd rather a shart than a slag tbh:wub:

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Hahaha same, I'm offline for three hours (shit happens y'know) and come back to four pages of... this :lol:

1 hour ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

FRIEND :wub:  Pepperoni & pineapple is the best (after white pizza of course). Never had deep dish tho!

1 hour ago, heathenchemist said:

Let's not forget the glorious hashtags that go with it, found by @herewegoagain :D

Whaa? Refresh my memory please (I am a horrible stan)

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived