The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

10 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

The Soundwave look was too fat-Elvisy for my taste. Even though I'm not sure, at the time I was feeling really bummed out so maybe it just wasn't enough to cheer me up. 

Um, RUDE.

billie-joe-armstrong-of-green-day-perfor

There is nothing "fat-Elvisy" about this.

10 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Billie's laugh is possibly one of his most fangirl-worthy features. And that's saying a lot. :wub:

Agreed. The laugh when he was watching Mike's Superman move was the best. It almost sounded like a chicken. :lol:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Yes. We'd absolutely have to chop it off first and then we could talk.

I don't even know how to respond to that :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Um, RUDE.

:o:o:o I must have been blind

(also what's that guitar?)

2 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Short sleeve is a fashion faux pas. Haven't you ever watched What Not to Wear? :lol: 

What about a shirtless Billie? Y'know... you take the scissors and start cutting the sleeves, but you get too overjoyed doing this that you cut the entire shirt... :whistle

37 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Yes. We'd absolutely have to chop it off first and then we could talk.

Talk?... like he would yell at you for entering his hotel room and chop his hair off without permission? He would rather give you «one fucking minute» to get out the place.:ga:

2 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

What about a shirtless Billie? Y'know... you take the scissors and start cutting the sleeves, but you get too overjoyed doing this that you cut the entire shirt... :whistle

No darling, he needs a lovely handsome long sleeve shirt for Tuesday evening. I need him sexy and clothed. Plus, it is supposed to be cool on Tuesday evening. I don't want him to catch a cold.

7 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

No darling, he needs a lovely handsome long sleeve shirt for Tuesday evening. I need him sexy and clothed. Plus, it is supposed to be cool on Tuesday evening. I don't want him to catch a cold.

Get him a blanket if it is too cold. There are plenty of those at the merch table. No one buy them anyway.:P

47 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Um, RUDE.

That's okay love. We'll just have to keep Soundwave Billie all to ourselves. Sexy, long haired, short sleeved, full faced perfection. 😍😍😍

26 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Talk?... like he would yell at you for entering his hotel room and chop his hair off without permission? He would rather give you «one fucking minute» to get out the place.:ga:

Or he might admit his favorite fan was right and thank me - I am actually pretty good at hair chopping.

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

full faced

That's one way of putting it :lol::wub:  But I agree, and #leavebillieshairalone

Guys, did you notice what he *just* changed his twitter profile pic to..?

BJcvF_da_400x400.jpg

Hi Billie! :sherlock: 

I think the new manager is making Billie go active on Twitter again!! Thank you new manager!! His tweets are GOLD!!

^^^ It was so small I didn't notice it until @G-L-O-R-I-A pointed it out. That actually had to take effort, that is so cute! I wonder what he's going to make his banner now? 

7 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Guys, did you notice what he *just* changed his twitter profile pic to..?

Hi Billie! :sherlock: 

Ok now this is getting creepy. :blink:

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

^^^ It was so small I didn't notice it until @G-L-O-R-I-A pointed it out. That actually had to take effort, that is so cute! I wonder what he's going to make his banner now? 

Yeah but Elvis though :lol:  Me thinks @BillnTed is out lurking (again)

3 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Yeah but Elvis though :lol:  Me thinks @BillnTed is out lurking (again)

Oh you mean the *ahem* fat Elvis 🕺 remark? Coincidence surely 😉 That said, he is back online in a big way now so everyone be on your best behavior. 😁😇

And stop telling him to cut his hair!!

If he could change his profile picture to fat Elvis for me, he could surely get a haircut, am I rite, Bill-duh?

Why does he have to come back online when I'm going back to school next monday? How will I keep up with the band without a smartphone? My Nintendo 3Ds rejects my school's wifi (I don't have anything else to go online when I'm out the house).

And yeah, I agree with you @herewegoagain. @BillnTed is lurking again. So... *HI BILLIE! you creepy guy... :D *

24 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

If he could change his profile picture to fat Elvis for me, he could surely get a haircut, am I rite, Bill-duh?

He'll probably change his pants way before he goes and gets a haircut

10 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

He'll probably change his pants way before he goes and gets a haircut

This sounds like he's growing it out to his knees

5 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm seriously considering flying out to the US, breaking into his hotel room and chopping it off.

I will join you..(I have change my mind from earlier answer) and while we add it?..we can burn his pants and wrist vest or whatever he keep wearing that forever!

34 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

This sounds like he's growing it out to his knees

It could work! Don't knock it etc. 

3 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

I will join you..(I have change my mind from earlier answer) and while we add it?..we can burn his pants and wrist vest or whatever he keep wearing that forever!

the poor guy won't have anything to wear left

3 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

It could work! Don't knock it etc. 

:sick:

6 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I wish Billie would get rid of that red tie thingy around his neck 

Agree.  It reminds me of when my dog comes back from the groomers.  

I vote for shorter hair and a t-shirt!

23 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

the poor guy won't have anything to wear left

He will still have his red undies and socks.

2 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

I think the new manager is making Billie go active on Twitter again!! Thank you new manager!! His tweets are GOLD!!

I am thinking the same thing. All three of them start tweeting within 24 hours of each other?

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived