The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Since when has billie had asthma?!

He don't!..that is why he is acting weird from new liv stream..

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He don't!..that is why he is acting weird from new liv stream..

Pretty sure that was an asthma nebulizer he was doing in the video claiming to be "vaping"

Pretty sure that was an asthma nebulizer he was doing in the video claiming to be "vaping"

Yeah and in the radio press conference that just aired he went on and on about prednisone, so I'm guessing that's what it was (that and the inhaler at Blossom says probably asthma). He smoked for many years, I hope he's quit.

Yeah and in the radio press conference that just aired he went on and on about prednisone, so I'm guessing that's what it was (that and the inhaler at Blossom says probably asthma). He smoked for many years, I hope he's quit.

If that is the case, I have even more respect for him and the show he manages to put on...having asthma myself I sometimes can't even sing along to a song in the car before I'm out of breath, let alone deliver a performance like that!!! Poor guy ☹️

If that is the case, I have even more respect for him and the show he manages to put on...having asthma myself I sometimes can't even sing along to a song in the car before I'm out of breath, let alone deliver a performance like that!!! Poor guy ☹️

Must be minor or you're right he wouldn't be able to do it. Maybe the humidity makes it worse?  It's been steamy at most every show the past week.

ETA: what an eventful night btw! A 30 minute interview and a ton of great livestreams! 

Must be minor or you're right he wouldn't be able to do it. Maybe the humidity makes it worse?  It's been steamy at most every show the past week.

The Midwest is about the worst place in the world for allergens. They've spent a lot of time here in the past week and if he has any environmental sensitivities they're probably going haywire. And if he has asthma allergens can really make it flare up. It would make sense then that he's taking Prednisone. Again, I don't know how he does what he does. I honestly don't know how he doesn't completely lose his voice.

Where can we hear this press conference?? I keep asking but no one will post it 😭😭😭

The Midwest is about the worst place in the world for allergens. They've spent a lot of time here in the past week and if he has any environmental sensitivities they're probably going haywire. And if he has asthma allergens can really make it flare up. It would make sense then that he's taking Prednisone. Again, I don't know how he does what he does. I honestly don't know how he doesn't completely lose his voice.

Where can we hear this press conference?? I keep asking but no one will post it 😭😭😭

It's in the Random News thread! I tried to give you a link to Jenn's post in the instagram thread :P

I just love this btw...

Yes :wub: Shows they're really looking as good as ever

It's in the Random News thread! I tried to give you a link to Jenn's post in the instagram thread :P

@neverdone2000 Actually I just opened a new thread for it. We are talking about it in like 3 or 4 different threads here so I guess it would be good to have it all in one thread instead ^^

@neverdone2000 Actually I just opened a new thread for it. We are talking about it in like 3 or 4 different threads here so I guess it would be good to have it all in one thread instead ^^

Really? See this is my problem. I just pop on here and then get distracted, so I haven't found it. But I will. Thanks y'all.

I love how in the Q101 video you can truly see how his hair is starting to reach Soundwave 2014 levels.  Love it!

I love how in the Q101 video you can truly see how his hair is starting to reach Soundwave 2014 levels.  Love it!

I had the same thought:)

My brother have very bad asthma,and the nebulizer that Billie using or holding is not one my brother used or Billie has mild one?..and it does make sense if he used to smoke a lot and have asthma..But isn't vaping for using coke/drugs..

My brother have very bad asthma,and the nebulizer that Billie using or holding is not one my brother used or Billie has mild one?..and it does make sense if he used to smoke a lot and have asthma..But isn't vaping for using coke/drugs..

Mine looks like that, and I have asthma from pet allergies. I'm sure he's fine, it was just weird to see him doing that all the sudden and hearing @pacejunkie punk say she thought she saw him taking a puff on an inhaler during our show the other day

So far this is the only video I've been able to find of "the kiss".  Around 1:18.

So far this is the only video I've been able to find of "the kiss".  Around 1:18.

Nicely done!! I just found someone on my fb list who has pictures and I asked her to post them here 😈 They are a little blurry but you can still tell it isn't just a quick peck and it's pretty hot 😬

I loved that interview.   Lol, they are hilarious. 

My little sister has allergy induced asthma and only needs treatment when her allergies are bad.  Maybe Billie has something similar. 

I just saw video of new press conference with guys in Chicago..funny and sexy especially our Billie

:wub:

I almost can't stand how Billie is so cutely awkward and beautiful in the last live, and above all in that press conference. I was taking my breakfast and couldn't swallow easily because of the emotion, y' know? I want to re-watch it several times today. :wub:  Mike and Tre also look fabulous but my eyes were helplessly fixed on Billie all the way.

I like when he says "yeah we're getting older" raising his voice as if it were the point everything else is about... well, maybe it is the case, but no one would ever think he's 4,5 years from 50 lol :blink: :runaround: (I know I have a weird way of calculating!)

PS  : Maybe I should create an account on Facebook :P! That's notably why I missed the info about the site being down for a day...

Agreed, they were all so goddamn cute on the radio interview, such goofs! Tré did a fine job of hogging some attention but it's definitely hard to take one's eyes off Billie :wub:  Love his hair too, it's always charming when all scruffy (or sweaty and curly on stage), but you could tell that some effort went into styling it for the occasion, with great success :happy: 

video2gif_20170824_130903.gif

gifeditor_20170824_134157.gif

video2gif_20170824_132220.gif

(did the spoiler function disappear with the recent update? sorry not sorry about the heavy post :ninja: )

^^^ love the third one! :lol:

No idea what he meant by doing that but I think they were talking about prednisone lmao

Agreed, they were all so goddamn cute on the radio interview, such goofs! Tré did a fine job of hogging some attention but it's definitely hard to take one's eyes off Billie :wub:  Love his hair too, it's always charming when all scruffy (or sweaty and curly on stage), but you could tell that some effort went into styling it for the occasion, with great success :happy: 

I loved the interview. Great new questions with awesome answers from the band. And of course the guys looked wonderful. I love Billie's hair! He looked perfect... but don't ask me why, he made think about the hobbits' haircut in the Lord of the Rings...:blush: 

Your gif are awesomes, but the second one is my favorite!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived