The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

2 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

There's something about him that's so... normal :lol: with that look (also lol at Jason)

I like the hair out of his forehead though :wub:  Agree with the posts above that he needs to do something about it soon. I'd love either keeping it long but totally straight (21 Guns style, yeah come at me)(but not very easy to maintain for shows) or if he chopped a big chunk off. The early Rev Rad look was really nice, that's probably most realistic if anything's to happen at all.

Yes, but so... handsome :lol:

I vote for chopping a chunk off.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Yes, but so... handsome :lol:

I vote for chopping a chunk off.

Obviously :cool:

Excellent, that's settled then. Who's got that pair of scissors..? Oh and bring bleach while you're at it

2 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Obviously :cool:

Excellent, that's settled then. Who's got that pair of scissors..?

I volunteer to do it for him. I'll fight the long hair!

Cut the shirt not the hair!!  Love that shirt though, just gotta lose the vest.  I think he looks beautiful as always. :wub::wub::wub:

And the video with fans was so fun to watch. 21CB was such a high energy tour.  I wish he would still do EJN and save people.  God those promiscuous lips though Billie! I would die.

Saw pictures in the concert thread. Billie looked gorgeous tonight -- eyeliner, shaggy hair and I hope he wears that shirt when I see him in August.  And they did 21 Guns again and Welcome to Paradise!

Is that a red tie in the 4th picture I'm fucking dying 

I've been somewhat infatuated (;)) with the red shirt but this one was my absolute favourite earlier this year. Love(/hate) it when he throws us these curveballs though. Remember the fluffy shirt in Hamilton? Good times 😁

1 minute ago, herewegoagain said:

Is that a red tie in the 4th picture I'm fucking dying 

I've been somewhat infatuated (;)) with the red shirt but this one was my absolute favourite earlier this year. Love(/hate) it when he throws us these curveballs though. Remember the fluffy shirt in Hamilton? Good times 😁

looks like it!

I love the red shirt. Tbh I was so happy that I got to see it :lol: but the pumpkin orange one is just as good.

Hamilton? Was it that fancy outfit he wore in Canada? :P 

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

looks like it!

I love the red shirt. Tbh I was so happy that I got to see it :lol: but the pumpkin orange one is just as good.

Hamilton? Was it that fancy outfit he wore in Canada? :P 

Lol yes, and this thread had a minor meltdown

14 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Lol yes, and this thread had a minor meltdown

Me too, he looked so sharp in that brown jacket :wub:

also, have look at this oldie

tumblr_oowua4lLTt1qbpkeco1_1280.jpg

Anyway, it's almost two am and I'm wondering if he has so many same shirts or if he's actually brought only two shirts on tour and gets them washed every day. 

5 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Billie will be wearing the pumpkin shirt again on August 29.

I do hope so. By the way, August 29 is my GDC birthday, how sweet!

20 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Me too, he looked so sharp in that brown jacket :wub:

also, have look at this oldie

Now that's the kind of hair I'm talking about! Short but sweet :happyhands:

10 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Anyway, it's almost two am and I'm wondering if he has so many same shirts or if he's actually brought only two shirts on tour and gets them washed every day. 

I thought for so long he's got to have more than one of each, but I'm sure I've seen patterns of wear and tear that contradict that (creep alarm), and with their frankly massive entourage there's probably someone who gets that delicious job every night. Anyway, 2am, I've been trying to turn my sleep pattern around for two weeks yet here we are. This band :fuckyou::wub:

Just now, herewegoagain said:

Now that's the kind of hair I'm talking about! Short but sweet :happyhands:

I thought for so long he's got to have more than one of each, but I'm sure I've seen patterns of wear and tear that contradict that (creep alarm), and with their frankly massive entourage there's probably someone who gets that delicious job every night. Anyway, 2am, I've been trying to turn my sleep pattern around for two weeks yet here we are. This band :fuckyou::wub:

I really like that haircut.

Good to know that :P I thought it would be weird if he'd get so many same shirts, it would seem more logical to buy different shirts! :lol:

Believe it or not, I'm actually working right now :lol: Bye, bye healthy sleep pattern. It's been fucked up since the show.

One more thing before I call it a day: his eyeliner is perfect in this gif. His eyes look to huge in it and I love the copper eyeshadow and the lower eyelid liner. It's perfect. I want someone to come over and do that on my face. (Even though the colors wouldn't work out so perfectly with brown eyes :P) That eyeshadow is so lovely with his green eyes, I love that color.

tumblr_inline_os7qmgyegT1tsdfxx_540.gif

45 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I do hope so. By the way, August 29 is my GDC birthday, how sweet!

Billie and I planned it that way, so we could celebrate your anniversary. He is such a dear that way.

6 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Billie and I planned it that way, so we could celebrate your anniversary. He is such a dear that way.

I wish I could be there for my celebration but knowing that you and Billie will be having fun in my honor is almost just as good. 

I'm guessing he has multiple red shirts, black shirts etc. It's considered wardrobe so there's got to be people in charge of maintaining it all. It's impractical to have a single red shirt that has to be cleaned and pressed every night. 

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

I am wondering that myself..and I don't really think he wasted it every day..maybe like some other day..:lol:

So looking at the fan pics and I may be a bit slow on the uptake but just now noticing how much straighter his front teeth look. When did that happen? I loved when they were crooked. 

2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

In Cometbus #54 he, Cometbus, talks about the entourage. I think he mentions tailors among the caterers, publicity staff, and others.

37 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Okay I admit the pirate vest is kind of cute.

I think that's the Adam and The Ants patch, I read in some interview Billie Joe is/was a fan. That's my favourite picture out those three he posted! 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived