The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

13 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I wish he'd kept making these videos...

Do t wish to sound too desperate but ANY videos would be good 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the 'behold' animal videos that Billie put on his Instagram (''behold, the brown-nosed squirrel'' :lol:). I was laughing so hard watching those videos. And I liked the video he posted with Mojo and the other dog. Billie and animals: :wub:

This is one lucky cat! Also I have a vague memory of seeing a video of this and hearing Billie say "I love parrots" lol but I'm not sure.  

xtHkGy.gif

^ So jealous of that cat- sadly, it doesn't seem too impressed with our Billie. Hey, kitty cat, do you know how lucky you are?! 

12 minutes ago, Q.B said:

This is one lucky cat! Also I have a vague memory of seeing a video of this and hearing Billie say "I love parrots" lol but I'm not sure.  

The cat isn't even looking at him! Seriously, how can it sit that close to a man that beautiful and not even want to look at him?

11 minutes ago, Q.B said:

I think he says "i love ferrets" ...troll!

36 minutes ago, Q.B said:

I like how he leans over to look at the cats face but it keeps subtly turning its head to the side so he can't.

My cat probably would have turned around and put her butt in his face cause she's a bitch. :lol:

Omg, this thread took off...

5 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Same here. I love St. Jimmy, it's such a great song live and anrgy Billie is sexy. And the ending of the song with the crucifix pose is awesome. It looks beautiful, it sounds beautiful, everything comes together in that moment. The silence, lights...Billie :wub:

I know you are talking about something else, but every time someone mentions Billie in the musical, I remember that one time he was singing Good Riddance pretending he'd just got his teeth removed :lol:

I didn't realize how much I love it until I've seen it. The red shirt is everything. 

Shthop laughing!!!

4 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

This thread has been great to read recently   :wub:

Some more sexy moves- look at his left leg

Muscles ahoy :wub: One of my favourite things to watch is him losing himself in the music and playing the shit out of the guitar like that, so in his element.

4 hours ago, Schlappy said:

Fiiiiiiine i dont even caaaare...

*cries in the corner :cry: *

It's ok, I forgive you :hug: Remember, kids:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-01-06-07-03-09.jpg

3 hours ago, Q.B said:

I just made these and I think I'm dying now

I don't remember which one of the videos it is but when he goes who's a good booooooy, oh my heart

I'm pretty sure Billie Joe is the only man who can still look sexy when he's wearing a pink feather boa. :lol: :wub:

13707046_217634778633513_1170390177_n.jp

11 minutes ago, Q.B said:

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

It's ok, I forgive you :hug: Remember, kids:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2017-01-06-07-03-09.jpg

Hooray!!!! Thank you

Although i dont feel any shame i wont appologize. Saggy red botton down is to revrad as black and white striped shirt with holes was to trilogy.

You'll have to learn to accept me despite my heresy :ga:

2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Shthop laughing!!!

I love that video. He had so much fun with that part.

1 hour ago, Schlappy said:

Hooray!!!! Thank you

Although i dont feel any shame i wont appologize. Saggy red botton down is to revrad as black and white striped shirt with holes was to trilogy.

You'll have to learn to accept me despite my heresy :ga:

Hahaha, I feel if we're talking saggy clothing (I honestly don't see it???) his pants is by far the most pressing matter! :D But fair point, and what the hell, we're all fucked up but we're fucked up together right :toocool:

Currently trying to compose an email to the awesome but stupidly busy tattoo artist I came across for my Billie (Gothenburg was the tipping point :wub: ) - such a fine line between sounding convincing enough to get an appointment and going into full on, likely off-putting fangirl mode :ermm::ermm::ermm::whistle

11 hours ago, Q.B said:

but he is petting "Cat" why he is saying "parrots" weirdo..:ga:

3 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

but he is petting "Cat" why he is saying "parrots" weirdo..:ga:

I assume he was saying "ferrets". Makes sense, right? :ga:

1 hour ago, Marki. said:

Aww, young Mike is adorable :wub: 

Older Mike is adorable too, very strong fangirling with this tour :banana:

1 minute ago, jengd said:

Older Mike is adorable too, very strong fangirling with this tour :banana:

Oh that's for sure, I feel like fangirling has been stronger than ever for me with this tour :D 

Somebody please inject those riffs and that crazy face and sweaty, bouncy head of hair directly into my veins ASAP

4 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Somebody please injext those riffs and that crazy face and sweaty, bouncy head of hair directly into my veins ASAP

The only thing wrong with that video is that it's in black and white, since he looks fucking amazing wearing that red shirt. Other than that; perfection. 

2 minutes ago, Q.B said:

The only thing wrong with that video is that it's in black and white, since he looks fucking amazing wearing that red shirt. Other than that; perfection. 

Yep, agreed! Thankfully his passion shows in b&w too :wub:

Look at this dork go- he's like a king being paraded to his subjects :D

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived