The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

Wow, this is so great! When I started watching it I thought it was older footage but then realized it was from 2 nights ago! That is the most wild and sexy footage I've seen of Billie from this tour. Not just the unbuttoning of the shirt but also his general energy and abandon while performing. And his voice sounds great.

Hell yes, the way he pours his soul into playing the same songs over and over again is a beautiful (and sexy) thing to behold :wub: This was a particularly good one, thanks @Stuart&Ave!

The ubuttoning part is just plain teasing, come onnnnn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

With the hat and the sunglasses, he looks like a wannabe teenager. The t-shirt is clearly too big for him, but he is still not out of style. The 90s are coming back into the fashion industry for the next year. (Geez, I did read too much articles from WGSN for school, lol.)

It's a bra. Billie Joe's face is too funny on the picture! Just like you said, it's like he never saw one before. But it isn't the first bra throwed on stage. Back in 2010, when Green Day did the concert in Montreal, someone throwed a green bra on the stage (probably a D or a DD cup size). BJ took it and put it on his head like he was wearing something like a pair of Mickey Mouse's ears. That was really funny. I don't remember if I took a picture of him with the green bra.

My favourite is this, multiple bras and a perfectly timed pair of boxers :lol: 

3 hours ago, Stuart&Ave said:

I will just leave this here. Around 8:25...

Dear god

5 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Wow, this is so great! When I started watching it I thought it was older footage but then realized it was from 2 nights ago! That is the most wild and sexy footage I've seen of Billie from this tour. Not just the unbuttoning of the shirt but also his general energy and abandon while performing. And his voice sounds great.

I thought it was an awesome performance too. There is so much energy, I kept asking myself how he does it after performing for already two hours!

7 hours ago, Stuart&Ave said:

https://youtu.be/UORRkEZ8Wwo

I will just leave this here. Around 8:25...

Everything about this video is perfect. There's so much energy and passion. Billie's voice sounds so beautiful, and the unbuttoning of the shirt is an added bonus. :wub:

Important update - I was wrong about that shirt being too big for him. But we've got arms and those ridiculous glasses so I'm happy :wub:

Why are his arms so freakishly short compared to everyone elses? I'm looking at that girl next to him, she is shorter than him  but her arms are longer and more proportionate to her body. Maybe it's just the way the picture is but his arms and legs are so short. 

^ Those glasses spoil what is otherwise is a nice outfit 

That black top he's wearing above could actually look good during a gig. I can't understand why he's wearing t-shirts when he's sightseeing, but long sleeves when he's on stage. We're nearly in the summer here in Europe, Billie, not winter!

#savebillie

6 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

Why are his arms so freakishly short compared to everyone elses? I'm looking at that girl next to him, she is shorter than him  but her arms are longer and more proportionate to her body. Maybe it's just the way the picture is but his arms and legs are so short. 

I don't think it's because of the picture. There are multiple photos of him where I've looked at it an thought "Wow, how short are his arms?" :lol:

10 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

is that from O.World the Movie?..what is dirt on his face!:lol:

I have no idea what it's from. I just nabbed it from somewhere because it was so cute.

I feel like the prequel to The Unbuttoning(tm) deserves a mention. Second half of this (from the solo) is on fire, no wonder he was feeling hot :woot:

7 hours ago, so-unholy said:
Important update - I was wrong about that shirt being too big for him. But we've got arms and those ridiculous glasses so I'm happy :wub:

He look lost and confused,but very youthful

maybe he should hire personal stylist for his out door and on stage outfitted..maybe ME!

3 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

I feel like the prequel to The Unbuttoning(tm) deserves a mention. Second half of this (from the solo) is on fire, no wonder he was feeling hot :woot:

I love at the end when he shouts 'Fuck You, Donald Trump' and then he gets so into it that he knocks the mic out of the stand. :lol:

Haha, yess!

I think this is from the Monza show too, he sure was in a fangirl teasing mood that night

Billie is always so adorable I can't.. hopefully I'll meet him in UK again so I can finally get a hug I've been dreaming of since I was 10 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Holy shit, might be the most impressive live solo I've seen him do! It's really quite awesome how he has those skills up his sleeve but doesn't just use them for the sake of it.

Wow... I just read 10-and-then-some pages or so... now I'm pretty sure y'all are somewhat insane. Well, it's not that long since I was the same just about Mike, to be fair. I even went as far as googling how tall he is, that's pretty extreme for me.

What was said about Tre a few pages before... I love him, I don't know enough about drumming to say whether he's a good or an average professional drummer, but I absolutely love all the weird faces he does and such, dyed hair, stupid grimaces... totally adorkable, but somehow, I absolutely can't think of him in terms of attractive. I mean, with most people, I can say they're hot or they're not, even about girls I can usually say whether they're probably attractive for straight people (gay, not blind), but somehow, Tre's like the most asexual person I can think of right now... but definitively no hate. He's the single most entertaining guy whenever the camera's on him.

2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Haha, yess!

I think this is from the Monza show too, he sure was in a fangirl teasing mood that night

Dat ass, tho! :wub:

On 14/6/2017 at 3:36 PM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Now I have an image in my head of him sitting in a swivel chair and stroking a cat, like a Bond villain, with an evil grin on his face, planning how he's gonna tease us fangirls next. :lol:

5 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Haha, yess!

Thanx guys! Now I have this image of him in a swivel chair telling the cat that he thinks that shaking his ass in Monza is a great idea to tease the fangirls. XD

1 hour ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Thanx guys! Now I have this image of him in a swivel chair telling the cat that he thinks that shaking his ass in Monza is a great idea to tease the fangirls. XD

I keep thinking of him in the swivel chair with Mojo instead of a cat :lol:

Don't wanna seem like an objectifying pig, but that skirt needs to be a little shorter... ;)

12 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Dat ass, tho! :wub:

'tis a nice ass :wub:

7 hours ago, Starlight said:

I keep thinking of him in the swivel chair with Mojo instead of a cat :lol:

Lol, I mix them up in my head sometimes so thought you meant Cleo. Even better :lol:

If I knew any vicars that were this sexy, I might just become religious :wub::

Billie looks so cute here. :wub: I like him in that hat, he has just the right amount of stubble, and that little smile is adorable.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived