The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Billie was active on Twitter before I was an obsessive fan. Looking back on all of his tweets was so much fun. Also, not long ago I stumbled on his old twitter account for his dog Cleo, and that was absolute gold. Does anyone have a link for that? I can't find it now. Some of the stuff on there was so inappropriately hilarious when referring to himself as "daddy". ("Daddy is definitely a boob man", etc)

I've never seen that!!! :o but I'm not surprised one bit he called himself daddy and a boob man in one sentence 

I don't know, it's pretty fascinating that those two are 11-12 years apart. I genuinely can't stop staring into his eyes tho.

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

That Cleo Armstrong account was 100% a fan and not Billie 

I did used to enjoy his twitter though, it was awesome when he's answer questions and tweet GD song facts. He stopped interacting with fans on there because of immature people being rude to him and giving him shit over things like him going to a Lady Gaga concert, sad!

Yeah, I remember that. People were acting like assholes about the Gaga thing. What a bummer, he was nice and fun

36 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Ya think?:runaround: 

Proof he's looking better than ever now. 

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Proof he's looking better than ever now. 

So true!

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

Ya think?:runaround: 

why do he look scare on both?..but good looking

speaking of good looking..I find Billie the most out of trio..but some time I thought Tre were nice and crazy looking. I don't really find Mike good looking at all. It is just my opinion. :dry:

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

That Cleo Armstrong account was 100% a fan and not Billie 

I thought that at first too when I found it but after reading through it I was convinced it was him. It does sound like him, and there are a couple of things on there that Billie, not a fan, would be privy to.

I love that last pic, and the fan looks so much like him!

2 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I thought that at first too when I found it but after reading through it I was convinced it was him. It does sound like him, and there are a couple of things on there that Billie, not a fan, would be privy to.

I love that last pic, and the fan looks so much like him!

What the fuck that fan even has the Be Silently tattoo. :ga: You all probably know by now how squeamish I am about fake Billies :lol::lol:

it's not that difficult to write like billie though.. you need to use a lot of double full stops instead of ellipses.. no capitalisation.. and make lots of typos!!

13 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

What the fuck that fan even has the Be Silently tattoo. :ga: You all probably know by now how squeamish I am about fake Billies :lol::lol:

I usually think it's kind of cute, but that one just creeps me out. What must Billie have thought? Maybe I'm projecting,  but he looks a little uncomfortable. 

26 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

it's not that difficult to write like billie though.. you need to use a lot of double full stops instead of ellipses.. no capitalisation.. and make lots of typos!!

Oh my god you're right. I agree with @amberwhite now, that is creepy. But I do love the real Billie in that pic, partly because of the hat. I miss hats on him.

Yes it would be easy to copy Billie's lack of capitalization, etc but     that's not what convinces me it was him on the Cleo account. It's other things that I won't bore you with. And I'll shut up about it now. 😁

Unlesss that guy came straight from impersonating Billie at a talent show or something, it's a pretty awkward thing to willingly show him at the very least.

7 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Oh my god you're right. I agree with @amberwhite now, that is creepy. But I do love the real Billie in that pic, partly because of the hat. I miss hats on him.

Yes it would be easy to copy Billie's lack of capitalization, etc but     that's not what convinces me it was him on the Cleo account. It's other things that I won't bore you with. And I'll shut up about it now. 😁

I just looked at that twitter...it's a trip. too much of a trip even by billie's standards. :P

yeah, it's strange :lol: I do like the hat though

On 8.6.2017 at 10:16 PM, Jane Lannister said:

aaahh :wub: *drops dead 

Just a random thought, I really loved his Twitter. It seemed he's got a really weird sense of humor and it was so amusing. It's a shame he doesn't post much anymore. 

I was just thinking that, lol! I really hope he rediscovers Twitter again. 

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

recent photo with a fan - I really like the hat

He's looking really good in that pic. He looks really nice in the hat. :wub:

49 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

I usually think it's kind of cute, but that one just creeps me out. What must Billie have thought? Maybe I'm projecting,  but he looks a little uncomfortable. 

He does look kinda creeped out by it. Hell, I would be too, if somebody had the same tattoo as me.

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

recent photo with a fan - I really like the hat

this is guy or girl fan? it is crazy/ awkward to have someone looking like their rock god.

Billie is sweetheart and brave at same time to photograph with him/her.

53 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

this is guy or girl fan? it is crazy/ awkward to have someone looking like their rock god.

I was having the same question! Either way, it's kind of crazy I supposed. If the person is trying to look like Billie everyday, it isn't sane. Don't try to be and live like somebody you're not, unless you're doing a cosplay for some kind of occasion. But we don't know this person. There will always be look-a-like everywhere (I did have a Billie Joe look-a-like in one of my classes in university a few years ago and we were only 6 students in the class. I swear I almost had a heart attack the first time I saw this guy. He was exactly like Billie, but he didn't have tattoos and he was from France... so speaking in french with a big accent!).

Anyway, Billie Joe looks great in the picture, but seems a little bit tired.

5 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Nah, his face isn't as chubby now.

I think he was pretty slim in the AI era pic, I think the difference is really in the angle of the pic, if they had been the same he would look amazingly alike given the time gap.

Not sure about the Twitter issue but shame folk are so mean!  

I agree that he looks a little uncomfortable with that fan, it dies seem a little over the top.

Tfw you're definitely going to bed but just gonna check the discover tab on instagram one last time.. LOOK AT HIMMM 

More precisely look at that lip. Ugh. *zooms in*

2 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

Billies fake teeth arnt even white... get a refund boy!!

They look natural though, surely they would be matched to his natural colour?

Agreed, although I feel like I've seen them whiter but it could just be the lighting or a filter. But you never know with all that coffee and diet coke 😁

6 minutes ago, jengd said:

They look natural though, surely they would be matched to his natural colour?

Im just saying theyre looking a little more muted than before. It must be from all that delicious Oakland coffee! :lol:

3 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Agreed, although I feel like I've seen them whiter but it could just be the lighting or a filter. But you never know with all that coffee and diet coke 😁

Oh! You beat me to the punch! Haha

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived