The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Taken in Auckland.:wub:

11 hours ago, Niënor said:

The older I get the more I agree with this!

But we can both obsess over Billie.  I just don't want to know about her side of it, lol.

I wouldn't mind to have someone to discuss Billie with irl... :P

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:
Taken in Auckland.:wub:

He looks so good in that pic (as usual:lol:). I really like his hair, and that smile is just adorable. :wub:

I love to fangirl over angry Billie

6 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

He looks so good in that pic (as usual:lol:). I really like his hair, and that smile is just adorable. :wub:

Me too. (Even though I still hope he gets a haircut for the European tour :P )

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

Fluffy hair, smile and eye creases :wub: 

:wub: Yes, the eyes especially 

2 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I love to fangirl over angry Billie

I know right..when Billie is angry all hell broke loose. not angry but angst.. Sexier.

can someone posted picture angry billie?..

14 hours ago, Tinkle said:

When his mobile rings it makes me laugh every time.

I still have not saw this movie. It's unavailable in Canada, but Amazon.ca can import it. I need to find the money to buy it.

Talking movie, I just found Ordinary World trailer dubbed in french. Listenning to Billie Joe «talking» in french is really weird, but the worst part is that the people who made the voices in french did a horrible job! Which means Billie Joe has a horrible voice in french AND sounds very weird. So, right now, I'm fangirling over his real voice a lot. (Not that I wasn't already, but I love it a lot more after hearing the french dub.)

By the way, I drew a manga style character a few days ago and, after fact, I realized it was totally inspired by Billie Joe. It kinds of look a lot like him. Does it count as a fangirling moment?

2 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I still have not saw this movie. It's unavailable in Canada, but Amazon.ca can import it. I need to find the money to buy it.

Talking movie, I just found Ordinary World trailer dubbed in french. Listenning to Billie Joe «talking» in french is really weird, but the worst part is that the people who made the voices in french did a horrible job! Which means Billie Joe has a horrible voice in french AND sounds very weird. So, right now, I'm fangirling over his real voice a lot. (Not that I wasn't already, but I love it a lot more after hearing the french dub.)

By the way, I drew a manga style character a few days ago and, after fact, I realized it was totally inspired by Billie Joe. It kinds of look a lot like him. Does it count as a fangirling moment?

You can see it the movie on You Tube..that is where I saw it. You can type "Like Sunday,Like Rain" I don't know if they posted down.

37 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I still hope he gets a haircut for the European tour :P )

...and some blonde hair dye :P 

25 minutes ago, MilleniumFan said:

Oh my God, YES! :wub: He hasn't been blonde in ages and I'm craving blonde Billie right now.

Exactly! Billie, if you're listening, go blonde please! 

44 minutes ago, MilleniumFan said:

Not necessarily, but if he did it, I wouldn't mind. :P

On 5/30/2017 at 7:09 PM, Tinkle said:

I love your profile pic:)

That's me, from when Tre and I went to Prom. LOL

On 6/1/2017 at 4:14 PM, Niënor said:

I ❤ blonde Billie.  And dark haired Billie.  And blue haired Billie.  😍  

Funny, remember we were talking about our mom's?  Well I showed mine the above picture and she loves heavy eyeliner on him.   And she started talking about her fav bands in the 80s and 90s and guyliner and then went on for several minutes about Billie and how hot for him she has always been. 😨  So i told her it was kind of disturbing and sick.  She's a 44 year old married woman after all.  So then she turned it on me and told me that I was the sick one since Billie is married and old enough to be my father.  :lol: Touché dear mother.  Lol, this is why we should never discuss him. 

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING THOSE FEELINGS AND BEING 44 YEARS OLD!!!

I would know. I'm also 44. :D

27 minutes ago, WhatsHerNameGeorgia said:

Nothing wrong with "mature " fangirls. Even those of us who are a bit older than the band. We've had more time to perfect our fangirling. :D

3 hours ago, amberwhite said:

Nothing wrong with "mature " fangirls. Even those of us who are a bit older than the band. We've had more time to perfect our fangirling. :D

A-damn-men!

And I've always liked, slightly, younger guys.

5 hours ago, WhatsHerNameGeorgia said:

right on, sister! We 40 something mature and beautiful fanladies ruled Billie "World"

Next leg of tour starts tomorrow, so we'll be seeing a lot more of our boys!:runaround::dance::ga::D:happyhands::wub:

Shit, I didn't even realize Sunday is tomorrow already lol. This place just isn't the same when the band isn't touring (i.e. regularly instagramming) 

18 days here :wub:

When they came over to Europe earlier this year there was a few pictures of them taken before the gigs started, which is why I keep checking Instagram for pictures thinking that someone might have spotted them in the Netherlands ahead of the gig- but nothing :(

We NEED fresh pictures to fangirl over. For all we know Billie might be blond (wishful thinking)

I'm seeing them 5 days after Pink Pop. So excited! Hope we get pyro, fireworks, blond Billie, normal hair color Tré and usual Mike! :lol:

30 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

When they came over to Europe earlier this year there was a few pictures of them taken before the gigs started, which is why I keep checking Instagram for pictures thinking that someone might have spotted them in the Netherlands ahead of the gig- but nothing :(

We NEED fresh pictures to fangirl over. For all we know Tre could have red hair and Billie might be blond (wishful thinking)

I suspect that was partially because the Italian fans were extra crazy :D 

Sara just posted on her story that they're in Germany though! Sooooooonnn

Meanwhile I'll just be over here watching this on repeat

Spoiler

49 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Meanwhile I'll just be over here watching this on repeat

Reveal hidden contents

Those jeans look so good on him. :wub: And his voice is so sexy. :wub:

That video...I am dead 😵 LOL

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived