The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

The picture for June on my GD calendar is a picture of Mike (during the AI era) where he's sticking his tongue out and you can see his chest hair...:wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell @G-L-O-R-I-A, are you trying to kill us? :shok:

On the subject of Hitchin' a Ride - come on, that riff and bassline are sexy af. Part of me wishes I was around when Billie did his ~thing~, but the current routine with acting bored and unimpressed is pretty cute :wub: 

11 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

The picture for June on my GD calendar is a picture of Mike (during the AI era) where he's sticking his tongue out and you can see his chest hair...:wub:

I have that calendar too! :D

Please Billie, go blond again, just for a leg of the tour or a few shows!

We haven't seen him for a few days now have we, one can always hope... :ermm:

Personally that's a bit too much eyeliner for my taste.  But I can't deny that he looks hot as he'll.  Oh god, and that partly opened mouth.

I miss him.  I know that's weird since I don't really know him but not "seeing" him makes me miss him.  

I don't really like Billie's with Blonde hair, he doesn't seem real I can't explain..he doesn't look like "himself" and I agree with Nienor he does have too much eyes make up.

and did I miss something?..Where did Billie's go that we are "missing him" :ermm:

That may be so, but the are some people who LOVE blond Billie and he's normal (jet black) more than 99% of the time anyway. Also, I think you'd be in favour of a bit of variety, no?

I ❤ blonde Billie.  And dark haired Billie.  And blue haired Billie.  😍  

Funny, remember we were talking about our mom's?  Well I showed mine the above picture and she loves heavy eyeliner on him.   And she started talking about her fav bands in the 80s and 90s and guyliner and then went on for several minutes about Billie and how hot for him she has always been. 😨  So i told her it was kind of disturbing and sick.  She's a 44 year old married woman after all.  So then she turned it on me and told me that I was the sick one since Billie is married and old enough to be my father.  :lol: Touché dear mother.  Lol, this is why we should never discuss him. 

2 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Hello sexy! ;) :wub:

His eyeliner and hair is on point in this pic. There's the perfect amount of sweatiness too. :wub:

He's so pretty I want to cry

36 minutes ago, Niënor said:

Funny, remember we were talking about our mom's?  Well I showed mine the above picture and she loves heavy eyeliner on him.   And she started talking about her fav bands in the 80s and 90s and guyliner and then went on for several minutes about Billie and how hot for him she has always been. 😨  So i told her it was kind of disturbing and sick.  She's a 44 year old married woman after all.  So then she turned it on me and told me that I was the sick one since Billie is married and old enough to be my father.  :lol: Touché dear mother.  Lol, this is why we should never discuss him. 

Your mother is a wise woman, don't ever doubt her

19 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Your mother is a wise woman, don't ever doubt her

The older I get the more I agree with this!

But we can both obsess over Billie.  I just don't want to know about her side of it, lol.

I found us on instagram :sherlock:

Spoiler

Edit: and yeah, I miss him (them) too. Let the tour start already and give us something less ridiculous to post about

5 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

I found us on instagram :sherlock:

Reveal hidden contents

So true :lol:

1 hour ago, Niënor said:

I love "rainbow" Billie.O>K!:D

funny enough, your mom is my age!..which is 25. Well I feel and look 25.:happy:

Billie is 25 he look and act.like it... 45 so he is not old enough to our my father, so I am not sick..and it is not disturbing for

Wait, You are talking about "U":ga:

4 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

Yes, mine too!  Lovely pic of Mike! :wub:  had to bring my calendar home from work so now it's in our study so poor hubby sees Mike now instead of pretty national park scenes :D  really hoping for new pics in next years calendar - if it's still allowed in the study lol

4 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Bloody hell @G-L-O-R-I-A, are you trying to kill us? :shok:

On the subject of Hitchin' a Ride - come on, that riff and bassline are sexy af. Part of me wishes I was around when Billie did his ~thing~, but the current routine with acting bored and unimpressed is pretty cute :wub: 

Totally agree, room for both, but I am glad we have "that era" of HAR caught on DVD! 

This seem relevant based on the conversations about HAR

Oh my god..

Billie as Dennis from Like Sunday,like Rain...He is so good playing a whinny Bad/cute boyfriend!:wub:

42 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

He is so good playing a whinny Bad/cute boyfriend!:wub:

Is he:lol:

5 hours ago, Running with shears said:

This seem relevant based on the conversations about HAR

He always does that sound when he is touching him..and scream "Someone F-ME!!" in few of live performance back in AI'S ERA..

its boring he doesn't do that from this tour..:ga:

3 hours ago, Tinkle said:

When his mobile rings it makes me laugh every time.

Whole thing makes me laugh every time. One of the cringiest things that exists :lol: 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived