The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

3 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

that is coolI wouldn't want to to take my mom, I afraid Billie with his showing is ass will scare my mom to hell.

Billie never shows his ass anymore, unfortunately.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

She used to joke about him sarcastically but yes, the show changed her opinion I think - she was truly impressed and hasn't said anything about him but that he's awesome since the show! :lol:

The magic of Green Day. :happy:

59 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

You never know with Billie. After seeing that naked Instagram picture he took recently, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he started mooning the audience again. :lol:

5 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

that is cool

you taking your mom to a green day's concert? or I am reading it wrong. and what is this little waistcoat from Billie?

I wouldn't want to to take my mom, I afraid Billie with his showing is ass will scare my mom to hell.

Yes, I am taking mom! 

Mar is right, I meant a vest. 

Haha I hope he doesn't do it!!! :lol:

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Haha I hope he doesn't do it!!! :lol:

Ass OK

Mangina definitely not.

I would never bring my mom to a Green Day concert, specialy if Billie show us his ass. She would have nightmares for the rest of her life. My moms hate Green Day (and people with tattoos). I remember one time I had American Idiot cd playing in the car and my mom took it out of the cd player right in the middle of Jesus of Suburbia. She then told me that she didn't want to ever hear the album again. If I would have followed everything my mom said in my entire life, I would only listen to classical music or disco, and I would not have any posters on my bedroom's walls. And it's kind of why I'm hiding my giant poster of Billie Joe behind my bedroom's door. 

I'd love to take my mum to a GD concert, and I know that a lot of people on this forum have taken their mums, but I fear that my mum wouldn't like Billie swearing. For example, at the Leeds show that I went to (that she couldn't get a ticket for), Billie said ''fu**ing dumbest motherfu**ers, I swear to god'' when he was talking about politicians :lol:! However, I'm sure that she would've appreciated just how much energy Billie puts into every show- he was absolutely outstanding at Leeds (as he always is)

My mam has seen Green Day loads of times at various festivals when I was just a baby, and I haven't even seen one of their shows. :(

It pisses me off though, because she only likes 2 GD songs (she only liked 1 at the time) and she spends most of her time slagging them off. :mad: :fuckyou:

11 hours ago, Tinkle said:

Ass OK

Mangina definitely not.

I don't mind mangina. I've seen far worse stuff :ga:

15 hours ago, Starlight said:

The magic of Green Day. :happy:

You never know with Billie. After seeing that naked Instagram picture he took recently, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he started mooning the audience again. :lol:

I was going to posted same. You never know when Billie's Ass will show up and its Magic of Green Day!;)

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I don't mind mangina. I've seen far worse stuff :ga:

Actually left the BJgina for hubby as a screen saver the other day.  He was kind enough to go through my tour photos so I thought I would leave him a gift:ga:

I deserve an appolgy for having to read about Billies mangina

5 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

My mam has seen Green Day loads of times at various festivals when I was just a baby, and I haven't even seen one of their shows. :(

It pisses me off though, because she only likes 2 GD songs (she only liked 1 at the time) and she spends most of her time slagging them off. :mad: :fuckyou:

..and which festivals was this where your mam saw GD?..:lol:

why you didn't go to any of Boys show?..

well me too and I am fan forever! I re-watch them on Youtube..:dance:

2 hours ago, Tinkle said:

Actually left the BJgina for hubby as a screen saver the other day.  He was kind enough to go through my tour photos so I thought I would leave him a gift:ga:

:lol: That's hilarious! When I saw the mangina picture from iheart my first thought was 'What the f*ck? Where is his d*ck?' My second thought was :sick:

3 hours ago, Tinkle said:

At first I thought you said: Bjgina for hobby? I was like :ermm:But it was Hubby!😅

3 hours ago, Schlappy said:

I deserve an appolgy for having to read about Billies mangina

Would you rather a picture.

Ok, i don't know if it's a fangirl thing... but... i watched a looot of times hitchin' a ride in bullet of a bible, just because Billie's moaning (when i was 16, of course :rolleyes:)

18 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Would you rather a picture.

Nooooo Ive done a thorough job erasing that image from my brain.

23 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

WHY NOT?:runaround:

10 minutes ago, July Peacemaker said:

Ok, i don't know if it's a fangirl thing... but... i watched a looot of times hitchin' a ride in bullet of a bible, just because Billie's moaning (when i was 16, of course :rolleyes:)

I was certainly sexually awakened by Bullet in a Bible :lol:

On 2017-5-27 at 4:25 PM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I'm a teeth person, but I still love Billie's teeth. I even preferred them before he got them fixed. :D

For me, I don't think it's really about the music or the way he looks. Of course, I love both of those things, but I think the main reason I love Billie Joe is because he's just one of the kindest, precious, most amazing human beings I have ever come across. :wub:

Totally agree with everything, he's so modest and kind with his fans ♥

6 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

I was certainly sexually awakened by Bullet in a Bible :lol:

HAHAHAHA definitely, it was my sexual classes when i was a child 

7 hours ago, Tinkle said:

Oh :o

1 hour ago, July Peacemaker said:

what you mean by "moaning" like when Billie making that sex "sound" while doing it? with HIMself!:wub:

I seen him doing it thousand of time not just in  Bullet in a Bible..;):ga:

10 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

what you mean by "moaning" like when Billie making that sex "sound" while doing it? with HIMself!:wub:

I seen him doing it thousand of time not just in  Bullet in a Bible..;):ga:

You've watched him masterbate thousands of times? Wow you two must be close! 

Been feeling slightly down today, so I googled pictures of Billie Joe smiling to cheer me up and I just can't get over how gorgeous he is. :wub: He has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, even with the fucked up teeth.

tumblr_nyswcm8CSV1upelv7o1_500.gif

large.jpg

9f40ee2e547a4548a32234cf9ce75320.jpg

0aa6f330e0bbcaf1a3f1abd489414113.jpg

^ That one is possibly my most favourite picture of him ever. :wub:

And there was this one where he looks kinda sad and he tries to smile, and it just makes me want to hug him and never ever let go. His eyes are so shiny and beautiful. :wub:

tumblr_nn7kybhiaV1u4dizxo1_500.gif

^^ God, the second and third picture are two of of my faves :wub:  If I had to choose one favourite feature (as discussed earlier... probably) it would have to be his smile

And I've always wondered where that last gif is from? It's like a car crash - hurts to look at but he's so precious

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived