The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

yeah!!I was going to posted that pic of Billie: He look perfect from short/hair and his expression. :wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I was wanting to get in on this and talk about my favorite feature of Billie's, then realized I couldn't decide between eyes, lips, neck, hair, and arms. But I think I'm going with eyes. I have yet to see another man who can compete with the dreaminess of his eyes. It's not just the color, it's also the shape. They are hypnotizing. 

46 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

So I was wanting to get in on this and talk about my favorite feature of Billie's, then realized I couldn't decide between eyes, lips, neck, hair, and arms. But I think I'm going with eyes. I have yet to see another man who can compete with the dreaminess of his eyes. It's not just the color, it's also the shape. They are hypnotizing. 

I wouldn't be able to pick one either. Eyes, lips,  neck, thighs,  fingers. Even his feet for heaven's sake. Just the whole package. Throw in all the talent -- no wonder this thread is so active. :ga:

2 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

how about The whole package...and his down to earth-punk-rock-personality. :wub:

11 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

where or when did Billie said this?..I really love/hate how he talk especially when, he is on stage. He can make me wanted to run to fight with someone or make peace.:lol:

It was in this interview from 1996, talking about the difference between GD and grunge bands. Whole thing is full of good quotes

http://punkrocker.org.uk/punkinterviews/greenday.html

1 hour ago, Caroline Truong said:

Thanks.

..Billie sound very  bitter talking about all of those old and bitter punk rocker..:lol:

He talked like the bitter old grandpa Simpson in the insomniac era :lol:

Wow that interview is really interesting, even though Mike kind of dissed one of my favourite vocalists :ermm:. I love that Billie Joe likes The Cure, makes me love him even more! 

8 hours ago, Marki. said:

Mike looks so badass here :wub: 

When does Mike not look badass? :lol:

Now that I'm back from my holiday I'm finally watching the GMA performance for the 1st time (didn't get the time to watch it when I was away). Billie looks so damn good in that red shirt/black waistcoat combo and Tre looks cool in those sunglasses. I suspect I'll be replaying the video a few times :wub:

My mom keeps telling me that I MUST get her a front of stage ticket because she wants to see Billie in his little waistcoat. She won't understand that freaking out about Billie is MY job! :lol:

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

My mom keeps telling me that I MUST get her a front of stage ticket because she wants to see Billie in his little waistcoat. She won't understand that freaking out about Billie is MY job! :lol:

I may be remembering wrong but didn't your mom used to dislike Billie? Did the concert change her? :lol:

5 minutes ago, Starlight said:

I may be remembering wrong but didn't your mom used to dislike Billie? Did the concert change her? :lol:

She used to joke about him sarcastically but yes, the show changed her opinion I think - she was truly impressed and hasn't said anything about him but that he's awesome since the show! :lol:

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

that is cool

you taking your mom to a green day's concert? or I am reading it wrong. and what is this little waistcoat from Billie?

I wouldn't want to to take my mom, I afraid Billie with his showing is ass will scare my mom to hell.

49 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

that is cool

you taking your mom to a green day's concert? or I am reading it wrong. and what is this little waistcoat from Billie?

I wouldn't want to to take my mom, I afraid Billie with his showing is ass will scare my mom to hell.

A waistcoat is also known as a vest.

I am seeing the boys with my mom.  But thankfully she and her friend will be sitting out on the lawn where the old people belong.  Unfortunately me and my friends will be way out there as well. 😢

1 hour ago, lizziebix said:

A waistcoat is also known as a vest.

funny waistcoat?  I never heard of that!:lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived