The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

36 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

My mam just said she dislikes Billie and when I asked her why, she said "I only like him when he's taking his clothes off!" :ermm:

Hide contents

I don't blame her, tbh. :lol:

Your mom knows what's up.

10 hours ago, Stacie Anne said:

Does the lad even own a brush

It would probably be worse if it was brushed. Just a big old bushy head.

Finger combing though...

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

My mam just said she dislikes Billie and when I asked her why, she said "I only like him when he's taking his clothes off!" :ermm:

Reveal hidden contents

Ilove your Mom! ;):wub:

My mom doesn't who or what Billie is...:lol:

1 hour ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Hide contents

Sounds like my mom!    It's kinda awkward sometimes.

37 minutes ago, Running with shears said:

It would probably be worse if it was brushed. Just a big old bushy head.

Finger combing though...

Yup, definitely no brushing curly hair.  Then he would really look like a hobbit.

9 minutes ago, Niënor said:

Sounds like my mom!    It's kinda awkward sometimes.

Exactly. I'm kinda creeped out though, because she doesn't usually say things like that about anybody, let alone Billie. :ermm:

21 minutes ago, Niënor said:

Yup, definitely no brushing curly hair.  Then he would really look like a hobbit.

I haven't owned a brush in a decade and recently disposed of my comb. Fingers all the way.

rV_yEuDjv3F3YKtnFfTyxHNNXHPAVAsY4wB2KJgR

I don't exactly agree with part "snuggly little kid" because it makes me feel all pervy.  Maybe "cute, bright eyed hottie" but the rest us spot on

1 hour ago, Running with shears said:

I haven't owned a brush in a decade and recently disposed of my comb. Fingers all the way.

I don't exactly agree with part "snuggly little kid" because it makes me feel all pervy.  Maybe "cute, bright eyed hottie" but the rest us spot on

How do you make it not tangle though? My hair is wavy and dry, when I comb it, I always rip some out,  but if I don't, some strands turn almost into dreads and it's super unpleasant and hard to get rid of.

I can't see the link :cry: 

2 hours ago, Running with shears said:

what or who am I seeing there?..all I see this circle and - middle?..:cry:

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

How do you make it not tangle though? My hair is wavy and dry, when I comb it, I always rip some out,  but if I don't, some strands turn almost into dreads and it's super unpleasant and hard to get rid of.

I can't see the link :cry: 

First I use a lot of conditioner

Second my laptop died and the one I am using now is ancient. It's running XP for pete's sake and nothing I want to do is working.

Let me try a direct link to what I attempted MULTIPLE TIMES to post.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ngcborxk75om57/untitled.PNG?dl=0

If I made this I would have added a "down-time" picture like the one from a few days ago and "your kid's best friend's cute dad"

edited because seriously this thing is (barely) running with 504MB of RAM

I only comb through my hair right after a shower with a wide toothed comb.  And I only shampoo maybe once a week.  Otherwise I turn into a frizz ball.  I do use lots of conditioner.

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

this white t-shirt was everything :wub:

Is this the same shirt from the Oh Love video? ❤

3 minutes ago, Niënor said:

I only comb through my hair right after a shower with a wide toothed comb.  And I only shampoo maybe once a week.  Otherwise I turn into a frizz ball.  I do use lots of conditioner

Even though my hair is thick and curly I've never had a problem with it tangling. I co-wash every day and use mix of leave in conditioner and curl cream or pudding. I still get the frizzies sometimes. I DO live in SE Texas where the humidity is ridiculous

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

this white t-shirt was everything :wub:

i love his hair hair here..but I thought he look little thin here..or it is  angel?

11 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Hide contents

Ok your mum is officially not prudish :lol: 

My mum thinks he's horrible looking. And she calls him Wee Willie (she's seen him with his clothes off too :P).

8 hours ago, Running with shears said:

First I use a lot of conditioner

Second my laptop died and the one I am using now is ancient. It's running XP for pete's sake and nothing I want to do is working.

Let me try a direct link to what I attempted MULTIPLE TIMES to post.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ngcborxk75om57/untitled.PNG?dl=0

If I made this I would have added a "down-time" picture like the one from a few days ago and "your kid's best friend's cute dad"

edited because seriously this thing is (barely) running with 504MB of RAM

I might try using conditioner I guess. 

I love the second picture

7 hours ago, Niënor said:

I only comb through my hair right after a shower with a wide toothed comb.  And I only shampoo maybe once a week.  Otherwise I turn into a frizz ball.  I do use lots of conditioner.

Is this the same shirt from the Oh Love video? ❤

Yes, it's the same one. 

4 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

i love his hair hair here..but I thought he look little thin here..or it is  angel?

Me too :wub: yeah, he was really thin at that time 

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Ok your mum is officially not prudish :lol: 

My mum thinks he's horrible looking. And she calls him Wee Willie (she's seen him with his clothes off too :P).

How can she think that? :huh: Wee Willie is a lovely nickname :lol:

Wee Willie - that's the best.  Might keep it in mind for a username change👑

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

How can she think that? :huh: Wee Willie is a lovely nickname :lol:

I really don't know. I think seeing his wee willie might have had something to do with it though :lol:

Just reminded myself of a great Billie quote and had to look it up: "Well, we write rock and roll music. We're a rock and roll band. We're extroverted and exhibitionist. We're not shoe gazers no way. We're demented. Up on stage, I'm gonna take my fuckin' clothes off and wiggle my little dick at everybody. I'm gonna be totally obnoxious and rude and spit in the eye of every fucking heavy grunge band that ever came out.". Love it :D 

5 hours ago, Hermione said:

And she calls him Wee Willie (she's seen him with his clothes off too :P).

Oh my God, that is hilarious. :lol:

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

"I'm gonna take my fuckin' clothes off and wiggle my little dick at everybody."

At least he admits that its little. :lol:

1 hour ago, Stacie Anne said:

I remember when the infamous picture of him naked started circulating & saw SO many fangirls saying 'oh it's definitely not that small, he just has a lot of pubes!!' and was like.. Nah, love. It's just small :lol: At least he's comfortable with it though!

My mum is very 'meh' about Billie. She knows I love him an obnoxious amount, I'd totally run off with him if given the chance, so I think she just stays neutral as to not 'offend' me or some shit if she did actually find him unattractive. Heaven knows why she would, though. He's the goddamn cutest.

I can understand why some people might not find him attractive, but I don't understand why people think he's particularly unattractive, if that makes sense.  There's not really anything ugly about him. Even when he was chubby, he was just adorable. :wub:

37 minutes ago, Stacie Anne said:

Maybe we're biased, though :lol: 

Probably :lol:

9 hours ago, Stacie Anne said:

I remember when the infamous picture of him naked started circulating & saw SO many fangirls saying 'oh it's definitely not that small, he just has a lot of pubes!!' and was like.. Nah, love. It's just small :lol: At least he's comfortable with it though!

My mum is very 'meh' about Billie. She knows I love him an obnoxious amount, I'd totally run off with him if given the chance, so I think she just stays neutral as to not 'offend' me or some shit if she did actually find him unattractive. Heaven knows why she would, though. He's the goddamn cutest.

He does have a lot of pubes :mellow:

My mom tries to stay neutral too but she clearly doesn't see what we do :P it's kind of obvious why, she's a teeth person and completely oblivious of eyes, so she gets to see the worse side of him I guess :lol: She says we're all enchanted by him only because he's a great musician but average looks-wise. 

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

I really don't know. I think seeing his wee willie might have had something to do with it though :lol:

Just reminded myself of a great Billie quote and had to look it up: "Well, we write rock and roll music. We're a rock and roll band. We're extroverted and exhibitionist. We're not shoe gazers no way. We're demented. Up on stage, I'm gonna take my fuckin' clothes off and wiggle my little dick at everybody. I'm gonna be totally obnoxious and rude and spit in the eye of every fucking heavy grunge band that ever came out.". Love it :D 

where or when did Billie said this?..I really love/hate how he talk especially when, he is on stage. He can make me wanted to run to fight with someone or make peace.:lol:

6 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

she's a teeth person and completely oblivious of eyes, so she gets to see the worse side of him I guess

I'm a teeth person, but I still love Billie's teeth. I even preferred them before he got them fixed. :D

14 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

She says we're all enchanted by him only because he's a great musician but average looks-wise. 

For me, I don't think it's really about the music or the way he looks. Of course, I love both of those things, but I think the main reason I love Billie Joe is because he's just one of the kindest, precious, most amazing human beings I have ever come across. :wub:

1 hour ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I'm a teeth person, but I still love Billie's teeth. I even preferred them before he got them fixed. :D

For me, I don't think it's really about the music or the way he looks. Of course, I love both of those things, but I think the main reason I love Billie Joe is because he's just one of the kindest, precious, most amazing human beings I have ever come across. :wub:

I just randomly clicked on that recommended thing on instagram and this came up. Open at your own risk :mellow:

[/spoiler]

I'm not a teeth person at all, I usually don't even notice people's teeth tbh I'm partial to the old teeth too tbh, even though the new are fine as well. 

I think it's a combination of everything. But I think you are both right. Both music and his demeanor make him even more beautiful. Beautiful inside and out haha 

1 hour ago, Stacie Anne said:

I love his teeth, but that's because one of my front ones has the bottom broken off & is crooked after being hit as a kid on the playground. Made me feel less insecure about it y'know? 

His eyes are just pure dreamy. So fab.

My front tooth grew higher than it should so it was useless and invisible for years. It looked as if I didn't have it at all or it was chipped, so yeah I know that feeling :lol:

2 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

You talking about Billie Joe?..or Pope?..

well I don't really know or I will never going to met Billie but From what I heard,seem and read for 30 years he seem caring and amazing musician 💚

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

He does have a lot of pubes :mellow:

Correction- had. Compare 1994 pics to IHeart 2012. Billie learned how to manscape. :)

20 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Correction- had. Compare 1994 pics to IHeart 2012. Billie learned how to manscape. :)

True, a huge improvement.

Still, this is the best picture of Billie ever.

tumblr_myso53UeYU1ssd3mto1_400.jpg

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived