The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

22 hours ago, MaraGreenDay said:

I went all heart eyes with this, damn, look at that cutie :wub:

For the first time ever, I find the lack of eyeliner more attractive. Usually, I prefer him with eyeliner.

But this photo is perfection. :wub: His gorgeous green eyes, his little eyelashes, his fluffy hair, the stubble, the subtle pout, the amazing stripey red shirt, even his skin looks beautiful. He just looks so innocent, even though he's trying to give us fangirls a heart attack.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Hermione said:

What a nice thing to say, thanks :D 

nice? didn't you read hidden meaning: kissingass!:happy:

no problem ;)

Confession: in one of the GMA clips where they were out on the catwalk thing together it looked like Billie was wearing shorts for a second and I think my heart skipped a beat.

He's looking really fine today, now isn't he?

I can't get over how good they all look in the GMA clips :runaround: I seriously hope Billie keeps wearing red shirts

6 hours ago, MilleniumFan said:

yes, he does..and he is wearing same red/black outfitted from tour which is my fave.:toocool:

#facebooklive interview: He spill the bean kind of-touring South America?..;)

7 hours ago, MilleniumFan said:

His ass in the 3rd pic :wub:

9 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I like his hair, it looks more natural.

Yeah, but could you please make sure he gets rid of it before my show? :wub: 

Please :lol:

It doesn't look very natural to me, it's staightened and then styled like to tomorrow. Reminds me of the 21CB era hair which I've never been a big fan of. 

Shorter and curls is where it's at! 

As a sworn member of the Billie's Forehead Fanclub I'm kinda surprised but I think it looks awesome (also, as a bonus, more hair should mean higher body temperature and increased chances of lighter clothing.. right?). Short curls would be epic though.

Speaking of overheating.... :runaround:

2017-05-19_4.png

Spoiler

2017-05-19_14.png

2017-05-19_16.png

Can I just draw attention to how amazing Billie looks in this pic?

The beautiful eyes, the sexy stubble, the plump lips, the slight tan... he's gorgeous. :wub:

31 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

It doesn't look very natural to me, it's staightened and then styled like to tomorrow. Reminds me of the 21CB era hair which I've never been a big fan of. 

I don't think,it looks styled at all. To me he looks,like he fell out of bed, ran his fingers through it and went to work.  

When is,your show?  As long as it is,after August 29 you will have your wish

9 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

the plump lips

To quote the man himself: yes yes yes yes yes  :wub::wub::wub:

27 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Can I just draw attention to how amazing Billie looks in this pic?

Yes!  He looks smoking hot.  Makes me want to find a nice pic of myself and use my Photoshop skills, lol.

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

As a sworn member of the Billie's Forehead Fanclub I'm kinda surprised but I think it looks awesome (also, as a bonus, more hair should mean higher body temperature and increased chances of lighter clothing.. right?). Short curls would be epic though.

Speaking of overheating.... :runaround:

2017-05-19_4.png

Hide contents

married me..(idon'tcaremarriedme!)

1 hour ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I don't think,it looks styled at all. To me he looks,like he fell out of bed, ran his fingers through it and went to work.  

When is,your show?  As long as it is,after August 29 you will have your wish

Fair enough, now that I'm looking at it again, it's not THAT styled but he's turning into the hair monster yet again. It looks like he has a huge head, like a balloon. I am afraid it might fly away. 

It's before that - a month from now. I hope he can grow it out again for you, because I am sending him scissors tomorrow. :lol:

2 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I like his hair, it looks more natural.

Yes & he is morphing into hobobilliejoe again - just like after last tour:toocool:

25 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Fair enough, now that I'm looking at it again, it's not THAT styled but he's turning into the hair monster yet again. It looks like he has a huge head, like a balloon. I am afraid it might fly away. 

It's before that - a month from now. I hope he can grow it out again for you, because I am sending him scissors tomorrow. :lol:

I agree it can't get any longer. So he can cut it for you and have time to grow it out for me. It's a win win situation 

19 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Yes & he is morphing into hobobilliejoe again - just like after last tour:toocool:

No now go away

Though I don't think his hair should be any longer, this haircut gives me 21st CB vibes and I like it! 

2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

more hair should mean higher body temperature and increased chances of lighter clothing.. right?

I like the way you think

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Where are you from? that you don't want Billies non natural hair?..

for me I like his RevRad' hair like the dark raven color it really goes with his Green eyes!;)

10 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I agree it can't get any longer. So he can cut it for you and have time to grow it out for me. It's a win win situation 

No now go away

Ok, I would't mind it if it ended above his eyebrows and he's bound to cut it provided he wants to see me. :lol: it's getting into his eyes :P

10 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

Where are you from? that you don't want Billies non natural hair?..

for me I like his RevRad' hair like the dark raven color it really goes with his Green eyes!;)

I like his black hair and this isn't at all bad, just too long - he has no face with all that hair in his face and all around :lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived