The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

4 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

My thoughts exactly. :lol:

One day, I was just minding my own business, looking through old photos of Green Day on the internet, la la la la la, and 'little Billie' makes an appearance. :ermm:

First thought: OMG! Wtf is happening right now? :ermm:

Second thought: It's so small. :ermm: :lol:

Second thought: It's so small petite.

Spoiler

I had a boyfriend who was "petite" like that until....well you know. Then it was just right.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

I miss Billie's leather jacket he wore at the begining of the revrad promotions. Bring it back pls.

Oh yes, we need that jacket back.

Oh wow, took a day off and come back to all this, my goodness me.  Billie is sexy everyday, but that smile and leather jacket combo!  He seems to be in Newport Beach surfing just now so am hoping for some nice fan pics. Don't mind if it's with or without wetsuit :wub:  think he was visibly thinner by last weekend than he was a month /6 weeks ago, not that he wasn't looking trim so it would be a good time for some new shirtless pics.  Also, a browner Billie is good too.  

12 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

I got no less than two instances of tiny Tré now whilst googling AI Billie just now. Thanks, internet.

tumblr_ooho5vBTZ31w6qzzwo1_400.jpg

On 14/04/2017 at 0:28 AM, Leanne01 said:

This is in reference to the picture of Billie with a cigarette....Was he ever a smoker?

Isn't he smoking at the start of Awesome As F**K?  I haven't seen him do it for ages though, but then again it's no time something I tend to look out for.  There are a lot of celebrities who smoke without people realising, and others who you'd think would smoke but don't. I reckon he used to smoke but has quit, but in reality there's no way of any of us knowing for sure.

16 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

My thoughts exactly. :lol:

One day, I was just minding my own business, looking through old photos of Green Day on the internet, la la la la la, and 'little Billie' makes an appearance. :ermm:

First thought: OMG! Wtf is happening right now? :ermm:

Second thought: It's so small. :ermm: :lol:

So everyone's first thought isn't wow look at that untamed jungle of hair? :lol:

14 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Edit/side note: I've never actually accidentally come across little Billie online (intentionally is another story) but I got no less than two instances of tiny Tré now whilst googling AI Billie just now. Thanks, internet.

That pic of Tre that goes around (green hair, shirt off and jeans) is fake imo. I'm fairly sure he hasn't been on stage with his erect penis out :lol:, and if you look closely it looks weird/photoshopped. He does flash it in that video of them messing around while on tour in England in 1991 though.

40 minutes ago, Hermione said:

So everyone's first thought isn't wow look at that untamed jungle of hair? :lol:

That pic of Tre that goes around (green hair, shirt off and jeans) is fake imo. I'm fairly sure he hasn't been on stage with his erect penis out :lol:, and if you look closely it looks weird/photoshopped. He does flash it in that video of them messing around while on tour in England in 1991 though.

Haha, fair enough. To be honest I didn't give it much thought :D

1 hour ago, Second favourite son said:

Isn't he smoking at the start of Awesome As F**K?  I haven't seen him do it for ages though, but then again it's no time something I tend to look out for.  There are a lot of celebrities who smoke without people realising, and others who you'd think would smoke but don't. I reckon he used to smoke but has quit, but in reality there's no way of any of us knowing for sure.

if he's anything like the smokers I know, I'm really surprised he can make it through an entire show without needing a cigarette. The people at my work would take a cigarette break every hour. :P

but there are other people I know who quit smoking/buying cigarettes, but if someone offers them one, they'll take it. Like they can smoke once in awhile without being so addicted to it.

Different people smoke all kinds of different amounts. We've never seen him smoking very often so could be he's more a "social smoker", but for the same reason there's not really a way of knowing if he's quit or cut down etc.

52 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Haha, fair enough. To be honest I didn't give it much thought :D

There's been debates about it in the past :lol: 

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

It took me a while to realize what untamed jungle of hair you meant :lol:

I feel like I need this again:

tumblr_ooho5vBTZ31w6qzzwo1_400.jpg

2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Tbh my mind goes to this every single time I make or read a post in this thread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCH4VRywLxk :whistle:lol:

They should put out full movie of Billie just reading and bitching about fan posts.

The GS cookies in the video. I like to imagine some GS ringing the bell at the studio...

51 minutes ago, Running with shears said:

They should put out full movie of Billie just reading and bitching about fan posts.

The GS cookies in the video. I like to imagine some GS ringing the bell at the studio...

I'm thinking Tré in full Tré mode opening the door :D

The problem with that clip is his sarcastic bitching about haters and fangirls is too hot. You can't win, BJ! (if you're reading this)

I'm so bored, so I'm now watching funny GD YouTube videos. Billies such a dork when he's dancing

#dodgydaddancing

tumblr_nh40by1Nb81s09hwfo8_250.gif

I think that one of the reasons that Billie is so gorgeous is because he doesn't realise how attractive he is. He doesn't think he's that good-looking, so he doesn't really make an effort - he's just naturally beautiful. :wub:

15 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I'm so bored, so I'm now watching funny GD YouTube videos. Billies such a dork when he's dancing

#dodgydaddancing

Billie's dancing is hilarious. I found this on Youtube and I just can't stop laughing. :lol:

28 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Billie's dancing is hilarious. I found this on Youtube and I just can't stop laughing. :lol:

I've always wanted to know where the clip from 40 seconds is from.  Looks like a wedding reception or something.

Oh my god...Billie's Dancing is Life. :dance:

I miss his stripe and orange black shirt from the last video...:mellow:

4 minutes ago, Montclare said:

I've always wanted to know where the clip from 40 seconds is from.  Looks like a wedding reception or something.

That's what I was wondering. But why the hell would people at a wedding reception be watching Billie spinning around on the floor? :lol:

OMG if I was one of his sons I would be so embarressed by his dancing. It's funny as Hell though. He seems so proud of it. 

22 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

That's what I was wondering. But why the hell would people at a wedding reception be watching Billie spinning around on the floor? :lol:

you mean the Billie "Break dancing video" it wasn't at Wedding it was "After-Party for Americian Idiot on Broadway"

1 hour ago, Caroline Truong said:

you mean the Billie "Break dancing video" it wasn't at Wedding it was "After-Party for Americian Idiot on Broadway"

Yeah, it's hard to tell if those people were enjoying it or just incredibly weirded out. 

Btw, this was such a look... this haircut needs to make a comeback! 

tumblr_nbizbeyp1Q1r14qevo1_250.gif

tumblr_nbizbeyp1Q1r14qevo2_250.gif

tumblr_nbizbeyp1Q1r14qevo3_250.gif

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived