The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

12 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Look at this shirtless hobo

Oh Lord. His body looks 😍😘😋. Thanks for causing me to take several minutes out of my life to obsessively evaluate this photo. Is it recent????

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Holy hell, that body. :wub:

It's nice to see him with a bit of a tan. Usually, he looks so pale. (He's still hot though.) :lol:

7 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Oh Lord. His body looks 😍😘😋. Thanks for causing me to take several minutes out of my life to obsessively evaluate this photo. Is it recent????

It doesn't look recent - there's a lack of grey in his beard.

24 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

No, his beard has more grey now plus I've seen it before. It could have been taken slightly before 2010 I guess. 

22 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Holy hell, that body. :wub:

It's nice to see him with a bit of a tan. Usually, he looks so pale. (He's still hot though.) 

Exactly!!! Makes him look so fit! :ga:

50 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

aaaaaaand she's dead.

6 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I would love to see a current shirtless pic. It's been way too long.

St Patrick's wasn't even a month ago! :lol::lol::lol:

13 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

St Patrick's wasn't even a month ago! :lol::lol::lol:

That was from the back. We need one from the front!!!

And waist up is fine!!

4 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

And waist up is fine!!

But waist down is better ;) ... jk. :ermm: :lol:

14 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

And waist up is fine!!

I totally get what you mean :lol:

This was probably his best:

Edit: have this pretty pic as a bonus 

Isn't it annoying how he seems inclined to reveal all the body parts that literally no one wants to see while he keeps the desirable parts covered? Someone should remind him about existence of short sleeves.

13 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

But waist down is better ;) ... jk. :ermm: :lol:

Sure it is 😉 Seriously though I do not want to see his most private parts. I do however, want to see his front torso. Very badly. From what I can tell with how good he looks with clothes on and from the back with the naked window pic, I'm sure the torso is still lookin good. He needs to get angry and rip his shirt off again.

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Sure it is 😉 Seriously though I do not want to see his most private parts. I do however, want to see his front torso. Very badly. From what I can tell with how good he looks with clothes on and from the back with the naked window pic, I'm sure the torso is still lookin good. He needs to get angry and rip his shirt off again.

Agreed. Don't want him to be angry though. 

5 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

He needs to get angry and rip his shirt off again.

Oh my God, yes, he really does! :wub:

Last time he did that, it was just beautiful:

tumblr_lcq4n2C4YC1qcmcws.jpg

4 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

From that last pic I'm wondering if he tends to go commando. 😊

no underwear >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> leopard thong

:sherlock: I see a rim of black fabric above that belt though, it would make sense because tight jeans wouldn't feel too comfortable going commando 

7 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

From that last pic I'm wondering if he tends to go commando. 😊

I dead...it is amazing he doesn't have chest hair..his skin look so smooth and creamy!:wub:

to see Billie's topless or bottomless is priceless :ga:

24 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Sure it is 😉 Seriously though I do not want to see his most private parts.

Many of us had no choice when it came to this :lol:

9 minutes ago, RougeRogue said:

My thoughts exactly. :lol:

One day, I was just minding my own business, looking through old photos of Green Day on the internet, la la la la la, and 'little Billie' makes an appearance. :ermm:

First thought: OMG! Wtf is happening right now? :ermm:

Second thought: It's so small. :ermm: :lol:

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

How does chemical straightening work? 

There's a bunch of different types from relaxer (super curly African type hair) most of the straightin systems use a straightner in there process.  Similar to a perm the forums breaks down the disulfide bonds in the hair and resets them.  I haven't tried much of them. My shop doesn't offer it. So I only understand the theory(chemistry) behind them. 

Sorry if this is off topic.

34 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

My thoughts exactly. :lol:

One day, I was just minding my own business, looking through old photos of Green Day on the internet, la la la la la, and 'little Billie' makes an appearance. :ermm:

First thought: OMG! Wtf is happening right now? :ermm:

Second thought: It's so small. :ermm: :lol:

Third thought: posted the photo of that Little Billie at GDC!😅

57 minutes ago, RougeRogue said:

Too true, my friend, too true. :lol:

:sick: :creep:

43 minutes ago, TracksAtChristieRoad said:

There's a bunch of different types from relaxer (super curly African type hair) most of the straightin systems use a straightner in there process.  Similar to a perm the forums breaks down the disulfide bonds in the hair and resets them.  I haven't tried much of them. My shop doesn't offer it. So I only understand the theory(chemistry) behind them. 

Sorry if this is off topic.

Thank you, this is really interesting. I never could imagine how that stuff might work! :lol:

Jesus guys, I'm distracted from this thread for a few hours (stfu, life!) and you lay all this goodness out.

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

I do however, want to see his front torso. Very badly. From what I can tell with how good he looks with clothes on and from the back with the naked window pic, I'm sure the torso is still lookin good. He needs to get angry and rip his shirt off again.

This times a thousand. His super slim frame combined with the perfectly muscular chest (and arms for that matter) is so freaking hot. I know there was a debate around the shirt/tie combo (:fuckyou:) but the AI era slim fit shirt look is totally one of my favourites, that silhouette :runaround:Even if he's not as ridiculously tiny these days I'd love to see some more skin-hugging shirts in the summer, if not short sleeves.

Also I'm totally curious about his hair straightening routines, so that's helpful @TracksAtChristieRoad. I had no idea there were methods that can last you that long!

Edit/side note: I've never actually accidentally come across little Billie online (intentionally is another story) but I got no less than two instances of tiny Tré now whilst googling AI Billie just now. Thanks, internet.

6 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

This times a thousand. His super slim frame combined with the perfectly muscular chest (and arms for that matter) is so freaking hot. I know there was a debate around the shirt/tie combo (:fuckyou:) but the AI era slim fit shirt look is totally one of my favourites, that silhouette :runaround:Even if he's not as ridiculously tiny these days I'd love to see some more skin-hugging shirts in the summer, if not short sleeves.

I really don't care what he wears, tbh. He looks sexy in everything. :wub:

I miss Billie's leather jacket he wore at the begining of the revrad promotions. Bring it back pls.

614779784.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFB

2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Jesus guys, I'm distracted from this thread for a few hours (stfu, life!) and you lay all this goodness out.

Also I'm totally curious about his hair straightening routines, so that's helpful @TracksAtChristieRoad. I had no idea there were methods that can last you that long!

Edit/side note: I've never actually accidentally come across little Billie online (intentionally is another story) but I got no less than two instances of tiny Tré now whilst googling AI Billie just now. Thanks, internet.

you know, you are making me horny talking about Billie super slim frame and perfectly muscular..DO GO ON?..:wub:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived