The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I adore this. I absolutely and totally adore this. Thank you for posting it. :D

As for your MS Paint jobs, if I find that one drawing o' mine where Billie is a Greek god, I'll beat you!

...eventually! :P

omg PLEASE FIND IT :runaround::woot: I'm dying to see it! (and I bet the other ppl in this thread too! :lol: )

im speechless. where the fuck do you find all these ideas Flo :lol:

I. Don't. Know. :lol::lol: In my crazy, perverted mind I guess hahaha

Fangirl confession: I have an amulet and it's a bit fangirlish I would say :lol:

It looks like this:

qzrg.png

and has this picture on the inside:

70zs.png

:lol: :lol: I put the picture in there around 2006 or something :lol: And I still wear it until this day at exams at uni etc

I could put a different pic in there... but I don't want to xD it always brought me luck

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fangirl confession: I have an amulet and it's a bit fangirlish I would say :lol:

It looks like this:

qzrg.png

and has this picture on the inside:

70zs.png

:lol: :lol: I put the picture in there around 2006 or something :lol: And I still wear it until this day at exams at uni etc

I could put a different pic in there... but I don't want to xD it always brought me luck

i actually think that's SO cute and not creepy at all (maybe that's a creepy thing to say) hahaha.

i really wanna find my 2005 high school diary so i can show you all how obsessed i was.

hmmm, i think i'll go on a search right now for that.

omg yes please

seriously i can picture it in my head.

i wrote down all over the date 10th of march because that's the first time i saw them, and i remember writing " i love billie joe!" and "i get to see the pink bunny"

..oh dear, hahaha.

I had a dream when I was 15 that I got onstage with Green Day. This was before I even knew that they hauled people up onstage (I was pretty GD clueless for a long time). 8 years later I was on that stage with them #DreamsComeTrue

i used to fantasize about getting on stage with them all the time!

it's so surreal when you're actually up there. i can remember every single thing.

i remember when i hugged billie he was laughing and i could feel him laugh against me. ahhhh i have tears now.

so nostalgic :(

i actually think that's SO cute and not creepy at all (maybe that's a creepy thing to say) hahaha.

:blush:

haha xD

So now that i already told you the nicknames that i have for the boys i feel more comfortable here so i want to make a big confession :P

Ok, so there you go: :blush:

I love to write poems or thoughts (whatever you wanna call it) inspired by Billie Joe (and sometimes Green Day). I love to wrote things about him, but it's not things like "Omg i want to marry you" haha no, it's more about him like, the last think that i wrote was about his eyes :blush:

I think that's so cute! :blush::shy: especially that you wrote a poem about his eyes.

Sometimes I can't sleep because I start reliving it and I get all this weird adrenaline :lol: awwww it's a sign of a true fangirl if you tear up remembering your experiences!!

Edit: also, please share your story I don't think I've heard it!!!

YES ME TOO OMG. one night i stayed up and watched every video i could find of me on stage hahaha.

my story well - this may be long and i apologise in advance!

i did the australian tour back in 2009 (except for perth because it's so expensive to fly over there). and by like, the second brisbane show my friend and i were so sure that billie had recognised us, because we were wearing party hats because it was tre's birthday. and when he had the water gun he seriously stood there for about 20 seconds continuously shooting water at our party hats, trying to get them off. we were so soaked :lol: and before the show tre's drum tech came over and took a polaroid of us and then went back stage, don't even know what that was for!

the next show was the first sydney show and i had these glasses i bought to give to billie during king for a day, and when i threw them they went straight up into the air and fell onto the floor, BUT BILLIE ACTUALLY WAITED FOR ME TO GET THE SECURITY GUARDS ATTENTION AND THROW THEM BACK TO HIM AND HE WORE THEM, and i was freaking out. hahaha.

the second sydney show, we were at the end of the catwalk and during jaded Billie actually came over and leaned onto us and was seriously almost swallowed by the crowd. he almost broke my fucking neck. and during king for a day he gave his kazoo to my friend and handed the boa to me but some bitch yanked it out of my hand.

so this next night was the night i got on stage. and i had this feeling that i could be up there. and when i ran onto that stage i hugged him so tight and i almost lost it, but i was like "NO, NO. YOU'RE NOT CRYING. SUCK IT UP RIGHT NOW" and the next thing I knew, Billie was lifting me up off my feet in a mid-air hug, and i could feel him giggling against my chest. and once he put me down, i ran and gave mike an awkward side hung and began to sing. and during longview i sang "twiddle my thumbs just for a bit GO!" and got the crowd to sing like billie does, and apparently (according to everyone at the show), Billie turned around so fast and looked at me and had the biggest smile on his face when I did that.

and then i got off stage and it was over. and i can't remember them playing basketcase or she. and i seriously cried all night because i couldn't believe that happened.

and now i am a blubbery mess and i'm sorry this was so long.

awww you guys :wub:

and i remember after that whole tour happened, everyone i saw (even people who hate green day) were like, "that is just so awesome".

they are seriously the best dudes ever, and i won't let anyone convince me that they don't recognise faces in the crowd - because they totally do.

You people are sooo lucky, like seriously!! :cry:

never say never!! seriously :)

I totally believe they recognize faces! After I met Mike at a thing I was barricade with my friend and he came over to us and made faces for her camera!!

and it's even more amazing that they acknowledge that!

i mean, anyone could say "oh, yeah i recognise that chick" and not do anything about it.

Flo, I promised that to Anja (heart on a noose), but I am still not 100% sure if it still exists and where it is. My room is 15 square meters of complete jungle. However, I did find a comic where one of the characters is a bug with a trumpet instead of his nose and I'm 100% sure I based him on Billie. I was 13, and in an animation workshop and in my crazy creepy 90s teenage mind, all male leads in my animated films were actually him. :$

Mara, it will happen. If it happened to me after 18 years, it will happen to you. I just sure as heck hope you won't have to wait that long!

Kay, I would like to hear your story now that you praised Belinda's.

Kyle, is any of that stuff share-able?

Belinda, I saw videos of you onstage (and Aska, I believe?), but it all sounds better spoken, for those little tiny moments no video can capture, like feeling Billie's giggling. I hope you can rememebr that feeling forever, as those are the little pick-me-up moments that mean a lot even if the craze itself fades. :)

As for me, I almost got onstage in Locarno, or at least I think so. Billie came to me, I looked at him with puppy eyes (I learnt that from my dog) and then he noticed that super-fun hippie person on the other side. Life's a beach. :P But he's totally forgiven for that, as the 12 year old in me emerged from her sleep when he pointed at me at my hometown show, sprayed almost all of the water gun water on me and blablabla.

Mara, it will happen. If it happened to me after 18 years, it will happen to you. I just sure as heck hope you won't have to wait that long!

:cry::hug:

Omg all of the stories of meeting them and getting onstage are amazing!!! I don't know what I would do, but I know there'd be tears lol.

So i was watching Rock Am Ring on tv, with my mom, and i was screaming and singing out loud, and in some point during Stay The Night, my mom told me:

"Please don't cry, i know you very well"

Hahaha my mom really knows me :lol::blush:

I felt like a fan girl when Tre' came out dressed like a girl during AFI's set at the Green Day concert me and my 2 little sisters who are 4 and 6 years younger were screaming "OMG Tre', Tre' OMG, ahh Tre', OMG Tre' looked at us, Tre', Tre' Tre', ahh Tre'" and Mike waved and held up his bass when we saw him from a distance by the tour buses and were yelling his name and we flipped out almost in tear screaming OMG he waved, Mike waved to us. And of course crying when Billie Joe, Tre' and Mike are right in front of me on stage. I've said I want to marry Billie, but I'm not serious because I love 80 she's good for him. Billie is so hott though!

I won a competition to go to their sound check bk in 2009 and that was seriously the best day of my life n I have a drumstick from Tre to constantly remind me of it. I just wish I could go through it again :(

I've never written poems about Billie Joe directly, but when he was in rehab I wrote a few songs inspired by him.

Btw, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but your avatar is...insane. A wonderful kind of fangirl/boy-ing.

Btw, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but your avatar is...insane. A wonderful kind of fangirl/boy-ing.

I've gotten "what the fuck is going on in your sig" from Ash. :lol:

Thank you, I adore it.

i miss them :( 3 years ago at this exact moment this is what was happening in front of me...

40367_429064542272_3613382_n.jpg

I am forever jealous of you.

ok I think this video belongs here :lol:
I made it a while ago... I don't even know
THE VIDEO STILL LOOKS PROMISING :lol: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0bEbmBcB-s
it was originally made to entertain people in spam threads.... :blush::lol:

EDIT: I can't believe I got a page-own with that video OMFG excuse me while I die a little of embarrassment

ok I think this video belongs here :lol:

I made it a while ago... I don't even know

THE VIDEO STILL LOOKS PROMISING :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=a0bEbmBcB-s

it was originally made to entertain people in spam threads.... :blush::lol:

EDIT: I can't believe I got a page-own with that video OMFG excuse me while I die a little of embarrassment

Dat voice. :eyebrows:

Also, that just blared out of my speakers and I had to jam my earphones in like a ninja just to stop my entire household from hearing. :lol:

Dat voice. :eyebrows:

Also, that just blared out of my speakers and I had to jam my earphones in like a ninja just to stop my entire household from hearing. :lol:

hahaha! omg sorry! :lol: the video should come with a warning: "explicit Billie content" :ninja::blush:

I don't know if this has been discussed or not, but I LOVE when Billie does his little growling type voice in songs.

For example:

Misery - Hell hounds on your trail now once again boy

Loss of Control - "And I never liked you anyway"

Castaway - The last "And I'm taking back what's mine"

There are more out there, but those are the ones that stick out right now.

The fangirl in me "hee hee's" every time.

I don't know if this has been discussed or not, but I LOVE when Billie does his little growling type voice in songs.

For example:

Misery - Hell hounds on your trail now once again boy

Loss of Control - "And I never liked you anyway"

Castaway - The last "And I'm taking back what's mine"

There are more out there, but those are the ones that stick out right now.

The fangirl in me "hee hee's" every time.

Same here! It's sooo... sexy. Or something. Unfff.

You're welcome :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiXnaXIGVzc

He sings the whole song like that pretty much.

You're welcome :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiXnaXIGVzc

He sings the whole song like that pretty much.

Omg this just made my day. Thank youuuuuu! You're my new favorite person :D

And now my boss keeps asking me why I'm smiling so much lol.

Omg this just made my day. Thank youuuuuu! You're my new favorite person :D

And now my boss keeps asking me why I'm smiling so much lol.

Haha, you're welcome. And people say I hate Green Day... :lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived