The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Oh my lord he's too much. 

Love how his way of mentioning that he loved the documentary is by putting on a serious face and taking the most sincere and intense and beautiful selfie. 

Brb getting lost in those eyes :wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

These are some really huge circles under his eyes. 

That's the first thing I noticed, too :lol: The touring life :sleep:

12 minutes ago, melissi_unicorn said:

That's the first thing I noticed, too :lol: The touring life :sleep:

Yeah, he looks worn-out. Poor man. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Yeah, he looks worn-out. Poor man. :lol:

But the sexiest worn-out man I've ever seen :toocool:

Love the picture! It's so natural.

8 minutes ago, MMwhatsername said:

But the sexiest worn-out man I've ever seen :toocool:

Love the picture! It's so natural.

I can't disagree with that :toocool:

Me too. It's natural and realistic, that's more attractive than unnaturally perfect photoshoots. 

8 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

So what color shirt is Mr. Armstrong going to wear tomorrow? Red, black, polka dot or something else? Hmmmmm we shall see. :confused:

There was a picture from the last show where he'd ripped the polka dot one round the armpit/back of his shoulder :(:D The striped one seems to wearing in the same spot too, would be a shame if they needed replacing by saaaay, the red one or something completely new!

Btw, what with getting a good view in the emo selfie, am I alone in having a thing for his ridiculously perfect, luscious lower lip?

18 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

There was a picture from the last show where he'd ripped the polka dot one round the armpit/back of his shoulder :(:D The striped one seems to wearing in the same spot too, would be a shame if they needed replacing by saaaay, the red one or something completely new!

Btw, what with getting a good view in the emo selfie, am I alone in having a thing for his ridiculously perfect, luscious lower lip?

:cry: that's sad 

We're all staring into 'em eyes. (tbh, even though I agree it's a nice photo, I'm not really fangirling about it because my initial reaction was "get some sleep ffs" and I can't shake it off :lol:)

9 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

:cry: that's sad 

We're all staring into 'em eyes. (tbh, even though I agree it's a nice photo, I'm not really fangirling about it because my initial reaction was "get some sleep ffs" and I can't shake it off :lol:)

Haha, I was the opposite, didn't really notice the dark circles until I came here. There's just too much to stare at really - eyes, lips, hair, eyebrows, olive skin (I see it now),  tattoo... :wub:

Hoping he can salvage the striped shirt in time but I'm all for more red tbh. 

47 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

First thing I looked at was that lower lip. It is so beautiful.

Honestly, I don't think the dark circles are anything unusual at all. He's always had them and he covers them with makeup. He has them in a lot of 90's pics. Can anyone post an early pic of Billie with dark circles? I would but I'm bad at posting pics and I'm sure someone can do it much faster than me.

What tiny doll house is he in where he's almost as tall as the door?😉

Yes I think he has natural darkness around his eyes.  But he does look a bit tired too. 

That lower lip just begs to be nibbled and sucked.

I noticed he has the #dwk (same as his tattoo).  Anyone ever figure out what that means?  It's the second time I've noticed him use it.

Agree he looks quite tired but oh yes, perfect top lip and full, luscious bottom lip!  Don't love selfies and this is why, prefer it when it looks like he's looking at me rather than focussing on himself to take the selfie.  His shirts must rake a real battering, no wonder Mike cuts the sleeves off!

41 minutes ago, Montclare said:

I noticed he has the #dwk (same as his tattoo).  Anyone ever figure out what that means?  It's the second time I've noticed him use it.

1 hour ago, Niënor said:

That lower lip just begs to be nibbled and sucked.

I didn't want to go there but omg yessss

Need to stop reading this thread at work tbh, I'm grinning like a fool around customers 🙃

16 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

I didn't want to go there but omg yessss

It's a good place to go!  😆

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

I thought DWK was for Death Wish Kids.   I looked it up a while back and found this.

http://gimmesomethingbetter.com/excerpts/dwk-u-s-thugs

😞

I love that new picture of Billie :wub:. As for the circles under his eyes I'm sure he said in an interview that he finds it hard to fall asleep after gigs because of the excitement of playing. I guess this explains the lack of sleep. He'll have time to recover at the end of the North American leg of the tour.

I've seen the picture below on Instagram a few times and I think it deserves discussion here because of his tattoos and curly hair.

2 hours ago, so-unholy said:

What DWK tattoo is this about? 

22 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I've seen the picture below on Instagram a few times and I think it deserves discussion here because of his tattoos and curly hair.

Aww :wub:

12 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

What DWK tattoo is this about? 

Aww :wub:

On his back

2618963242_0dc11d6bb0.jpg

@Hermione (sorry, couldn't quote because couldn't delete the image) thank you soo much! I fangirled about this tattoo a lot but I thought it was another "PUNX" :lol: and then I didn't see it in the rear view shot and felt really disappointed because I thought I fantasized it! 

Anyway, it's an awesome tattoo and it's a shame that it's only visible in this disturbing photo :P

11 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Anyway, it's an awesome tattoo and it's a shame that it's only visible in this disturbing photo :P

Lol, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who find this photo weird.  Actually that whole photoshoot.   Too personal.  Although when I picture my face on Adie's body it's much better.

Aaww I like that photoshoot. Guess that's an unpopular opinion here :lol:

10 minutes ago, Niënor said:

Lol, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who find this photo weird.  Actually that whole photoshoot.   Too personal.  Although when I picture my face on Adie's body it's much better.

There is more of that? :o I don't think I've ever seen the rest. 

I agree that it's too personal. I do find it weird because it just feels like something that I shouldn't be looking at haha 

6 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Aaww I like that photoshoot. Guess that's an unpopular opinion here :lol:

I don't know :lol: I believed I was the only one who thought this was a cursed image :lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived