musso_kn

^In some interview he said he's a cat person, yet he has 4 dogs :lol::ninja:

The puppy :wub::wub::wub: *major fangirl moment*

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^In some interview he said he's a cat person, yet he has 4 dogs :lol::ninja:

The puppy :wub::wub::wub: *major fangirl moment*

we all know he is not a cat person :P hahaha.

it feels like we all bought a puppy! yay!

I'm fangirling so hard about those pictures, but mostly for the name "Mojo Risin", omg this is perfect, that name is everything!!! :runaround::wub:

hahaha this happens to me too! and sometimes my headphones are around my neck.

death by headphones.

Story of my life hahaha

And when I wake up I'm like wtffff

Omg and the puppy has his own Instagram account now lol. And I'm following it. I'm following a dog. Because it's Billie Joe's... Ugh, the things we do for these guys!

Makes sense that he's a cat person, he's quite introverted. That news makes me happy because I'm a cat person too :P

But awwwwww that puppy!

tumblr_mphbp0TRdN1rkipago1_500.gif

me too. :lol:

oh my god though the dog is so cute. I'm not generally a dog person but that face :wub:

When I found out they were releasing the trilogy, I got so excited that I peed myself :pinch: lol :P

I have been fanboying like an Idiot over all the cute Billie and Mojo pics. :

He's such a fucking cute little frenchie!

I fangirled like a fucking creep eligible for arrest when Tre posted on Instagram well ago. I peed myself - legit! I was sitting on the toilet bowl and had just clicked into instagram and boom! there it was - two updates. -pee-

Haha I like how we posted about the same thing at the same time :P

Seriously though that pup is cute as hell. I've loved the bully breeds since I was a kid and he's just cute as fuck.

Dat video of him omg :wub: He's soooo cute!

Is it just me or does it sound like Billie was talking in the video?

Billie talking to a cute little puppy.

I am done, done. That is far too adorable.

^^

I am still waiting for your response from the other page. :P Curious.

And we need a Mojo fangirls confessions thread.

New favourite old photo!

2q39fgg.jpg

It's just so cute. I love it when they're being weird. :wub:

Admittedly I've fangirled... like getting really excited to see them on TV or getting excited about a new album or tour and I totally fangirled when I first saw them in concert this spring and got barrier in front of Mike and he threw me his pick and did a weird face thing... Yup. I died and fangirled. But... er I think this falls under creepy fangirling and is the one thing I'm most shamed to admit.....is out of a pure innate curiosity with no intention of ever giving out, stalking, or creeping of any sort, I do er... know where Billie lives. :whistle:blush: . I'm completely ashamed of it though and never have any intention of giving out the information or stalking or anything because I do respect them... I was just genuinely curious...

That's a beautiful house wow.

I do have to wonder if it's real, though.

That's a beautiful house wow.

I do have to wonder if it's real, though.

Yeah, I reckon it might just be a fake. It's a very easy way to get views on YouTube, isn't it. It isn't completely unbelievable, though. There are people who claim to know his phone number because it leaked on the internet - now, that's a really pathetic lie.

That is literally the worst way to run into a celebrity omg. :lol:

Well, there was this a couple of years ago. People went nuts in the comments section: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLuzzOI65ns

that's the old house before they moved, and you can basically google map the view that video has and almost anyone knows where that is because of sites like these:( http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2009/10/billie-joe-armstrongs-not-very-punk.html ). Well. that successfully made me feel even worse that I knew that information, as well as where he currently resides. I think I'll shut up now. I promise I'm not a creeper stalker fan, I just have an innate curiosity about things sometimes.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived