The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Does he cut off his shirts? They are way too short. 

It's not possible for his shirts to be too short.  That little sliver of skin at his waist=YUMMY:wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I see nothing wrong with the length of his shirts.  @Tinkle wouldn't you agree?

#punx

I don't know why, but the fact that he is slightly changing his outfit every day is super hot.  It's like combining a GD concert and What Not to Wear in one show  

I love that he changes the outfit! It makes seeing him even more exciting.

His shirts must be shorter than regualar shirts. You can see a half of his pillow when he raises his hand. I'm not complaining of course. 

6 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Just look at him. What a stunning man. 

Good Lord, that 2nd picture! His pants are clinging on for dear life.

How do I insert a clip here? I uploaded the thing to one drive, but will the link work?

(It's a clip of Billie, legs, and air)

8 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I see nothing wrong with the length of his shirts.  @Tinkle wouldn't you agree?

#punx

I don't know why, but the fact that he is slightly changing his outfit every day is super hot.  It's like combining a GD concert and What Not to Wear in one show  

#punx for life lol

20 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

I know, right?? Simply beautiful.

I absolutely love the photos with Billie smiling!

10 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm not complaining. Dear God. Those pics have me feeling all sorts of feels. :mellow:

Just now, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I'm not complaining. Dear God. Those pics have me feeling all sorts of feels. :mellow:

I know, now I'm hoping he wears the same shirt tomorrow night at Boston so I can see some of that yumminess when he lifts his arms...

Just looking at all the performance pictures, you can tell they're thrilled to be back. It was just as long for them as it was for us, they weren't just sitting on their asses enjoying freedom, you know they were thinking about music and touring constantly. :lol: 

Watching Lauren's live stream from last night was the first time I actually got to see so much of Mike.  Oh my, he's amazing.  Fun and crazy and he, too, is interacting with the fans.  That was a real pleasure.

20 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Watching Lauren's live stream from last night was the first time I actually got to see so much of Mike.  Oh my, he's amazing.  Fun and crazy and he, too, is interacting with the fans.  That was a real pleasure.

Couldn't agree more :happy:

20 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Mikes the best - I think if you get to the barrier - that's the best side.

32 minutes ago, whatsername said:

I absolutely love the photos with Billie smiling!

Brandon has one as his phone background right now. He won't stop commenting about how happy he looks and how happy that makes him. I think someone has a man crush. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Agreed! I'll never go anywhere else if I have my way. 

4 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Yes. I'm hoping to finally get a spot right in front of him when I see them in January :happy:

Just now, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Brandon has one as his phone background right now. He won't stop commenting about how happy he looks and how happy that makes him. I think someone has a man crush. :lol: 

If there was ever a guy to have a mancrush for, it'd be Billie :lol: Dude's damn good looking haha 

3 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I'm glad everyone is going to Mikes side of the barrier.  It gives Billie and me some privacy

No, Billie is in the middle,,,,you get Jason on the left!

The new Kerrang cover photo is from the photoshoot we've been waiting for! :dance:

Also, I wish there were a seating option on Mike's side at my show...I had no choice but Jason. 

59 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Also, I wish there were a seating option on Mike's side at my show...I had no choice but Jason. 

How come? :o I thought there were options on both sides... 

1 hour ago, Marki. said:

How come? :o I thought there were options on both sides... 

I wanted Mike's side so bad but there was no section close to the stage on the plan :ermm:. There were only doors and seating further back on the right. 

I've been looking at Instagram photos of the gigs so far and I can't believe how many times Billie is smiling. I've also been watching YouTube footage and he's even smiling during the songs! I'm so glad that he's happy :):):)

Enjoy watching Billie tonight on your birthday @GenXIdiot!

39 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I wanted Mike's side so bad but there was no section close to the stage on the plan :ermm:. There were only doors and seating further back on the right. 

Ooh I see... I didn't realize that before :ermm:. Well, in that case I'd rather be as close to the stage as possible, they all move around during the show anyway...:)

On 30 September 2016 at 10:22 PM, lizziebix said:

That's why I like being in front of him rather than Billie! You also get a lot less crazy people breaking your ribs to get closer to Billie 

On 30 September 2016 at 11:51 AM, Jane Lannister said:

Just look at him. What a stunning man. 

I think he does this on purpose because it makes him feel taller. 

8 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I've been looking at Instagram photos of the gigs so far and I can't believe how many times Billie is smiling. I've also been watching YouTube footage and he's even smiling during the songs! I'm so glad that he's happy :):):)

Enjoy watching Billie tonight on your birthday @GenXIdiot!

Thank you!! I'm in line now...just a few more hours until I see Billie Joe's beautiful face!!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived