The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of me wants to completely avoid the Internet when the tour starts because I want to be totally surprised by the setlist/their outfits/stage setup, etc. (Mostly BJA's outfits, haha). But I know that's going to be totally unrealistic, even if it's only a week before my show.  :lol: 

I'm fangirling so hard about OW trailer!! :runaround::runaround:Billie looks so cute and warm and fuzzy I just want to hug him haha, I just found out my favorite look on him :wub: and the movie look so funny, I really hope I can see it! 

@Jane Lannister another one! 

14330086_1179223438808847_74170136251717

:wub::wub:

Watching him in that trailer...there have been many moments when I've thought "I have never loved this human more" over the years and he keeps topping himself. I'm so super proud and think he looks adorable. And funny! What a perfect role for him.

Here's the trailer. Oh my every time they show him flopping down into a bed I get a shiver down my spine...:wub:LOL  He's so cuddly sexy in this movie!

And when he says "Morning sexy, ready for a quickie" I'm like 

Spoiler

FUCK YES SIGN ME THE FUCK UP BILLIE JOE :wub::toocool:

OH wow, he looks fab in this, fab in the Bang Bang video which I love (but I do sometimes wish we could have better close-ups but that wouldn't be them), and fab in the rolling stone photo shoot video - so much to adore right now.  I think this movie could be a very good fit for him, he has a great sense of humour!  Sooooooooo attractive in every way sigh..... Oh and the shirt/tie/waistcoat (vest?) is back with the right sleeve rolled up - struggling to contain myself.   Sensible comment, I think Ordinary World could be a great closer fir how this album seems to be shaping up. 👏👏👏👏😍😍😍😍

4 hours ago, Mara Garcia Green Day said:

I'm fangirling so hard about OW trailer!! :runaround::runaround:Billie looks so cute and warm and fuzzy I just want to hug him haha, I just found out my favorite look on him :wub: and the movie look so funny, I really hope I can see it! 

I haven't watched it yet but I'm already melting! Aww :wub:

16 hours ago, Mara Garcia Green Day said:

:runaround::dance:is all I have to say xD

The blonde bank robber girl staring all googly eyed at Billie Joe at the end of the Bang Bang video is me irl.

1 hour ago, GenXIdiot said:

The blonde bank robber girl staring all googly eyed at Billie Joe at the end of the Bang Bang video is me irl.

When I saw the video I laughed at that scene so much. they could've hired us. 

On 16.9.2016 at 4:02 PM, Jane Lannister said:

When I saw the video I laughed at that scene so much. they could've hired us. 

why didn't they ask me? xD

next time they should totally hire us ;)

1 hour ago, Supercali_swagilistic said:

next time they should totally hire us ;)

Poor Billie Joe would never get out alive...:ga:

7 hours ago, crock6000 said:

Omg, why was I quoted?  Should I say adept more?  Because I am still not adept at posting pictures ;-)  Adept adept adept adept.  

1 minute ago, crock6000 said:

@DarcyJ76 Lol. I'm sorry. It just sounded funny twice and I love that part of TPB. All should watch it (The Princess Bride) if you enjoy laughing.

You used the word adeptly!

Thank you for your adept posting of that clip!  I also LOVE that movie and that is one of my favorite parts, too!  

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

I had to look up what exactly "adept" means. That makes me linguistically inadept, I guess. 

But you are very adept at using the sources around you. 

On 15. 9. 2016 at 9:20 PM, GenXIdiot said:

Here's the trailer. Oh my every time they show him flopping down into a bed I get a shiver down my spine...:wub:LOL  He's so cuddly sexy in this movie!

And when he says "Morning sexy, ready for a quickie" I'm like 

Reveal hidden contents

FUCK YES SIGN ME THE FUCK UP BILLIE JOE :wub::toocool:

I wouldn't even call him a dilf in that trailer, he's just adorable.  Such a cute, cuddly thing.

1 hour ago, LisaBJA said:

Nerdy Billie in the movie:wub::wub:

Oh yes anyone who loves nerdy Billie Joe will love this movie!

Also: HANDCUFFS :wub:

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I had to look up what exactly "adept" means. That makes me linguistically inadept, I guess. 

Inept I think...  😜😜

My inner fangirl doesn't want to clog up the tour threads with her excitement, so I'm here to lament how far away January seems right now :runaround:

I mean it's a good thing because there's no way I could afford all the shows I'm going to if it was any sooner but ahhhhhhh!! I don't know how I'm going to concentrate on uni until then :lol: 

Just now, Maria Gloria said:

My inner fangirl doesn't want to clog up the tour threads with her excitement, so I'm here to lament how far away January seems right now :runaround:

I mean it's a good thing because there's no way I could afford all the shows I'm going to if it was any sooner but ahhhhhhh!! I don't know how I'm going to concentrate on uni until then :lol: 

It's actually great - something to look forward to during the term! It surely will help me survive school. 

I'm back on this forum after a three day break!!

oh my god! Billie is such a dork in that Ordinary World trailer! Did I see a scene of him sitting on the toilet during the trailer, WTF?!

I really tried hard to resist saying this but I'm genuinely very excited about seeing Billie in person. Almost as much as I am about the show. :happy:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived