The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I seem to be making a habit of this. Last night was the 2nd night on the trot and the 3rd time in 5 weeks that I have dreamed of GD. Only this time they had their clothes on..... but they still looked hot.

I dreamed that they were on a stage and somebody pressed a button and the band were doused in slime.... it was like a cross between the American Idiot video and something on Nickelodeon! Anyway Billie looked so good dripping with slime:wub:

Its funny that I had this dream as I watched the American Idiot video last night.

But why didn't they hire me to help clean the slime off them when they shot the American Idiot video? :D

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, a123 said:

I seem to be making a habit of this. Last night was the 2nd night on the trot and the 3rd time in 5 weeks that I have dreamed of GD. Only this time they had their clothes on..... but they still looked hot.

I dreamed that they were on a stage and somebody pressed a button and the band were doused in slime.... it was like a cross between the American Idiot video and something on Nickelodeon! Anyway Billie looked so good dripping with slime:wub:

Its funny that I had this dream as I watched the American Idiot video last night.

But why didn't they hire me to help clean the slime off them when they shot the American Idiot video? :D

I've been having GD dreams too, I just can't remember them :cry:

Ive never dreamt about GD, but hubby will often look like billie. Does that count?

7 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Ive never dreamt about GD, but hubby will often look like billie. Does that count?

Me neither.

That sounds like wishful thinking. :P 

10 hours ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

DILF 

Fo sho! ???

19 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Jfc, look at the hat! He's the hottest punk dad 

tumblr_o8wk1x2WBa1qd0zeso1_400.jpg

I'm  in love with his crooked smile :wub: and that HAIR is getting so long, over his ears, it's so damn sexy.:wub:

1 hour ago, GenXIdiot said:

I'm  in love with his crooked smile :wub: and that HAIR is getting so long, over his ears, it's so damn sexy.:wub:

Couldn't agree more. Perfect thing to wake up to!

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Such lovely lips 

One of his most beautiful features, IMO ...so lovely, full, pouty, with his crooked smirk and crooked smile, along with his sparkling light green eyes...

Haha that is bizarre!!

Here is a nice palate cleanser from that bizarre joker picture, a recent and very very handsome Billie Joe. He's hot as hell, even in a Wal Mart:

Screenshot_2016-05-18-14-56-14-1_zpssztx

My word. I love his smile.....and those arms. :wub:

What's bizarre about that Joker picture, though?

9bf776d4f5ba8d47eb8de8d02850a2a8.jpg

Everything about it is bizzare :P

Love the first smiling picture and the last one, though. I have a thing for the white T-shirt. 

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Everything about it is bizzare :P

He still looks hot as the Joker, though :wub:

1 minute ago, a123 said:

He still looks hot as the Joker, though :wub:

He looks hot no matter what. Hotness is simply imbedded into him, like DNA. He can't avoid it, unless he's being hobo Billie.

A rare picture of all three of them looking hot. I love how their wet clothes are stuck to them and I love their pouts. :wub:

e383533d3e4da70d09ca7553678211f7.jpg

4 minutes ago, a123 said:

A rare picture of all three of them looking hot. I love how their wet clothes are stuck to them and I love their pouts. :wub:

Oh my god, I am completely in love with this photo. They all look amazing!

Sexy af! I vote they recreate that photoshoot for the new album promotion. 

Shirtless. 

56 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Sexy af! I vote they recreate that photoshoot for the new album promotion. 

Shirtless. 

Yes! I completely agree there! However the wet shirts do look amazing

I love that photo, you are right they do all look great.  Mike often looks fab, those beautiful blue eye cheekbones and sideburns but Tre can look gorgeous too, those beautiful eyes and muscles!!! Totally agree re the shirtless suggestion??

And what does everyone know about wet clothes hmm?  You need to take them off -but sadly I don't think we have those photos.  Shame.

Nice! One of the many good things about Foxboro shows is the Rev is guaranteed to have a soaking wet shirt from beer/water/sweat. Always a pleasant sight.

Billie Joe last night. OMFG could he possibly get any more gorgeous? He's getting hotter by the minute...

He's seriously trying to kill us with that shirt wide open like that. Wow nice.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived