The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

1 minute ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

Would that be considered a threesome? LOL ;)

OMG are you trying to kill me? That would be heaven on earth. I'm dead.:wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually I'm partial to black haired Billie Joe but this has just been a Blonde Billie kind of day:

1. Love the black roots. Does he still do FBHT? I would love to get in on that...

bt5_zpsjqb7yklc.jpg

2. Only Billie Joe can make that 10 year old flannel shirt look sexy! I love how long his hair is.

274b9060-5e3a-4a69-8d5f-7b0e426db86f_zps

3. Just perfect.  

37caa69b-3b7e-46b1-90a0-bbe9c5ade096_zps

8 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

Would that be considered a threesome? LOL ;)

A threesome with BJA? Be still my heart!

27 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

We are talking about this guy, ritumblr_o2qlytzpHd1rzmmkko1_1280.jpgght? 

LMAO What a dork! But a cute dork! 

40 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

LMAO What a dork! But a cute dork! 

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

We are talking about this guy, ritumblr_o2qlytzpHd1rzmmkko1_1280.jpgght? 

Absolutely, he's beautiful, even when he's a dork!!!

OK fellow fangirls and boys, I'm pretty new here so I have a burning question for you. Forgive me if this has already been addressed on this thread, but....just how tall [small] is Billie Joe, anyway? Anything I've read says he's 5'7", but really, when I watch a video or see any picture when he is next to 'normal sized' objects and people, he seems really tiny (and perfect, of course). Not just short, but petite all over.  What's the real truth here? I'm guessing 5'5 at most   LOL.....Has anyone seen him in real life, up close and personal? ( and is still alive, not dead from happiness) to verify his real size?

I believe google when it says he's 5'7, or maybe 5'6 (although he once said in an interview "I'm only 5'8..." :lol: yeah sure). Tre is shorter than him and Tre's not that short, and he's only a little bit shorter than Mike. When you see them on stage or next to random other people you can see they're all kind of petite but nothing extreme. Billie looks shorter than he really is because his legs are tiny in comparison to his relatively long torso and neck.

15 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

OK fellow fangirls and boys, I'm pretty new here so I have a burning question for you. Forgive me if this has already been addressed on this thread, but....just how tall [small] is Billie Joe, anyway? Anything I've read says he's 5'7", but really, when I watch a video or see any picture when he is next to 'normal sized' objects and people, he seems really tiny (and perfect, of course). Not just short, but petite all over.  What's the real truth here? I'm guessing 5'5 at most   LOL.....Has anyone seen him in real life, up close and personal? ( and is still alive, not dead from happiness) to verify his real size?

Based on pictures of him standing next to other people, I think the height of 5'7" is probably pretty accurate.  However, he is a very slight person, so I think it gives the impression that he is shorter than he is.  If you look at him compared to Tre and he is definitely taller than Tre, but since Tre is bulkier it doesn't really look that way.

Hermione would probably know better since she has stood between his legs.

6 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Based on pictures of him standing next to other people, I think the height of 5'7" is probably pretty accurate.  However, he is a very slight person, so I think it gives the impression that he is shorter than he is.  If you look at him compared to Tre and he is definitely taller than Tre, but since Tre is bulkier it doesn't really look that way.

I see we replied at the same time with the same height conclusion. I'm afraid I have no extra insight, funnily enough his height wasn't on my mind at the time.

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I see we replied at the same time with the same height conclusion. I'm afraid I have no extra insight, funnily enough his height wasn't on my mind at the time.

That doesn't surprise me.  I don't think it would have been on my mind either.

51 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Ok, OK, wait a minute here, is this truth, Hermione got THAT close and personal? How?? I would love to get this back story if you don't mind sharing again!!

7 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

If that's true he's five inches teller than me. I'd have to look up to see into his pretty eyes :wub:

Me too, I'm shorter than even Billie Joe :):wub:

58 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I'm afraid I have no extra insight, funnily enough his height wasn't on my mind at the time.

.....and Hermione's a naughty girl...

1 minute ago, scwk0511 said:

.....and Hermoine's a naughty girl...

Oh my, now I really want to know this story, with vivid details!!!!

3 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Ok, OK, wait a minute here, is this truth, Hermione got THAT close and personal? How?? I would love to get this back story if you don't mind sharing again!!

Oh well it's nothing that amazing :lol:. I was in the front row at a Foxboro show and he happened to kneel right down into the crowd with his legs spread to sing for a bit in front of me so I was between his thighs, so along with everyone else in reaching distance naturally I rested my hand on one (it was impressively firm) and enjoyed the view. And he didn't seem to mind the hands at all, he was in no hurry to move away. Those are all the details lol, I've heard of people ending up with his crotch literally on their face at other Foxboro shows though so my experience was quite tame by comparison! 

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Oh well it's nothing that amazing :lol:. I was in the front row at a Foxboro show and he happened to kneel right down into the crowd with his legs spread to sing for a bit in front of me so I was between his thighs, so along with everyone else in reaching distance naturally I rested my hand on one (it was impressively firm) and enjoyed the view. And he didn't seem to mind the hands at all, he was in no hurry to move away. Those are all the details lol, I've heard of people ending up with his crotch literally on their face at other Foxboro shows though so my experience was quite tame by comparison! 

That story never gets old.

38 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Wow that's incredible..."nothing that amazing" right :D Thank you for sharing!!! Does he still do Foxboro HT? How did you get to go? I always wondered how that works; are they totally a suprise, or is there a little advance notice from the venue? God I would LOVE to see FBHT    We should all go and just devour him. I am only a 3 hour drive from NYC, I'm up for it. 

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Thank you for those, they are beautiful.  God I love that shot of his collarbones with THAT tattoo. 

51 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Thank you for those, they are beautiful.  God I love that shot of his collarbones with THAT tattoo. 

I know right?! :lol: it's one of my personal faves. I have a thing for these little wrinkles around his mouth too. 

1 hour ago, GenXIdiot said:

Wow that's incredible..."nothing that amazing" right :D Thank you for sharing!!! Does he still do Foxboro HT? How did you get to go? I always wondered how that works; are they totally a suprise, or is there a little advance notice from the venue? God I would LOVE to see FBHT    We should all go and just devour him. I am only a 3 hour drive from NYC, I'm up for it. 

They played as recently as 2014 so hopefully! I saw them when they played in London in 2009, they decided to play a FBHT show after playing a Green Day show across town earlier that night. Usually they're very short notice, announced anything from a week to a day or two in advance, and you hear about it on here or on Green Day's official site etc, and then they either sell the tickets online in advance or you have to just go to the venue on the day and queue and hope you get in. The exception was the most recent shows, they were at a festival and the tickets were available weeks in advance. They don't play very often (I think it's less than 20 shows to date) and the shows are small and you can never count on when and where there'll be so you just have to be lucky to be in the right place at the right time really, but NYC is a pretty likely place for it so being near there increases your chances. I hope they play there (and as many places as possible!) again. 

16 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

OK I lifted this from the Instagram thread, for further enjoyment:

??

1 minute ago, lizziebix said:

??

Crap I couldn't paste the embed code for some reason! I'll figure it out...sorry!!

Just now, GenXIdiot said:

Crap I couldn't paste the embed code for some reason! I'll figure it out...sorry!!

No worries.  was just trying to see what you were talking about.  :)

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived