The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

16 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

I don't know, I think you have your work cut out for you...

I am the reigning Biggest Billie fan and have no intention of giving up my crown.  Everyone else needs to catch up.

FYI, in case you didn't know, we actually do GDC Awards every October.  I won Biggest Billie Fan, Jane, my protege was merely runner up   

2 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Ok the gauntlet has been thrown:

It is quality, not quantity.  

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

I am the reigning Biggest Billie fan and have no intention of giving up my crown.  Everyone else needs to catch up.

FYI, in case you didn't know, we actually do GDC Awards every October.  I won Biggest Billie Fan, Jane, my protege was merely runner up   

It is quality, not quantity.  

Haha I love it "quality not quantity" Ok,you're right.  However, there is a certain amount of fine quality in those photos, and this way there is plenty of skin, biceps, and ripped abs for everyone to enjoy. But do love that one of him in bed, he's a sexy little nugget in that one lol. I am really laughing out loud, my family probably thinks I'm going crazy.

4 hours ago, LisaBJA said:

billie still looks so young in these gilman dookie benefit pics :wub:

Regarding Billie looking eternally young,  My husband is a casual Green Day fan and I showed him the picture of the boys with the mayor, getting their "Green Day Day", and he kind of looks at it for a minute, with a confused look on his face,  and then he says, "How come those other 2 look old and Billie Joe looks like a little kid?"  I just calmly said, "I don't know, the man doesn't age, does he?" While inside I was thinking to myself:

"Because he is  beautiful, handsome, hot, and PERFECT in every way, that's why!"

11 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

I don't know, I think you have your work cut out for you...

I don't even normally like tattoos at all but damn the way that one hits on his collarbones and you can just get a little peek at it even when he thinks he hiding his hotness, is just too beautiful to be real. I also love the little ones he has on his [perfect] hands.

I have much pent up fangirling to get out of my system here.  No one else understands how the struggle is real.

OMFG you are trying to kill us and win by default??? That picture is so beautiful, even I have no words. He's just a hot sexy little nugget.

I do understand - if it weren't for this thread I'd have to talk about him irl and that would be no good. 

I agree about the tatoos, in general they're nicest when you only see a part of them. The forearms when he has a shirt with rolled up sleeves are just totally hot. I just can't. Judi doesn't have to try hard I'm pretty sure that one day I'll see the man and drop dead.

Those muscles on the photos you posted oh my god

8 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Regarding Billie looking eternally young,  My husband is a casual Green Day fan and I showed him the picture of the boys with the mayor, getting their "Green Day Day", and he kind of looks at it for a minute, with a confused look on his face,  and then he says, "How come those other 2 look old and Billie Joe looks like a little kid?"  I just calmly said, "I don't know, the man doesn't age, does he?" While inside I was thinking to myself:

"Because he is  beautiful, handsome, hot, and PERFECT in every way, that's why!"

I have to slightly disagree with you.  I do think he ages, he is just aging very well.  He has grey hair, wrinkles, glasses, etc.  He is just aging appropriately.  I think Mike is aging very well too.  I think he is getting hotter as he ages.  He has always had the best body of the three of them, and he still does.  He is welcome to come over to my house anytime he wants.  Plus, his wife is just spectacular, so he gets extra points there.  I think with Tre, the extra weight doesn't help, but I think he is trying too hard to keep up with his young wife.  He is dressing way too young for his age and it actually makes him look older, lke an old man playing dress up.

Believe it or not, there are some of Billie's tattoos that I just can't stand.  That damn car above his heart.  Why would he put an ugly car above his heart?  And it is so big it covers his whole tit.  What a waste.  Then the photo booth tat of Adi.  I get wanting to honor your wife, I have no problem with that, but do something pretty, in color where you can see her face and see that she is actually a human.  The photo strip tat looks like a Rorschach test gone bad.  

But he makes up for it all with the Be Silently Drawn and the Punx tat.  I also love the Jesus Christ Superstar tat because it is my favorite show of all time.

OK, tat rant over.

I agree he's aging and you can see it very well when you look at pics from let's say 2011 and now. However, he still looks incredibly good. 

I agree the car tattoo is ugly and I just don't understand why he wants a car on his chest. I disagree on the photostrip tattoo - it's nice, well placed and I like that it's kind of blurred and in black and white. I like how low-key it is as opposed to something huge, bright and screaming I LOVE MY WIFE. Besides I find it very romantic how he always wears his sleeve rolled up because of it. 

15 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I agree he's aging and you can see it very well when you look at pics from let's say 2011 and now. However, he still looks incredibly good. 

I agree the car tattoo is ugly and I just don't understand why he wants a car on his chest. I disagree on the photostrip tattoo - it's nice, well placed and I like that it's kind of blurred and in black and white. I like how low-key it is as opposed to something huge, bright and screaming I LOVE MY WIFE. Besides I find it very romantic how he always wears his sleeve rolled up because of it. 

We definitely disagree on the photo booth tattoo.  I don't think it is low key or well placed.  It takes up his,whole arm and the lines in it are very thick.  It is the first thing your eye is drawn too.  Which could have been his intent.  Which points to, look at me I love simething.  The reason I said something and not my wife is because I didn't know it was supposed to be adi.  The lines are so thick that the picture is distorted.    It really does remind me of a rorschach test.  I think the 80 on his hip is more beautiful and romantic.  There is beauty in simplicity.

I heard or read somewhere that the car tat on his chest was covering up an old girlfriend's name. Does anyone know if that's true?

41 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

We definitely disagree on the photo booth tattoo.  I don't think it is low key or well placed.  It takes up his,whole arm and the lines in it are very thick.  It is the first thing your eye is drawn too.  Which could have been his intent.  Which points to, look at me I love simething.  The reason I said something and not my wife is because I didn't know it was supposed to be adi.  The lines are so thick that the picture is distorted.    It really does remind me of a rorschach test.  I think the 80 on his hip is more beautiful and romantic.  There is beauty in simplicity.

His tattoos aren't the style I'll go for if I decide to get a tattoo. It general I prefer more simple and geometric tats, no script etc. but none of this doesn't keep me from liking the photostrip. I admit it looked weird before he got the other tats that surround it now but since then it nicely stands out of that mess of other pictures. 

8 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I heard or read somewhere that the car tat on his chest was covering up an old girlfriend's name. Does anyone know if that's true?

Idk if it was a name tat but it must have been fugly. I heard it was definitely a cover-up. 

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

His tattoos aren't the style I'll go for if I decide to get a tattoo. It general I prefer more simple and geometric tats, no script etc. but none of this doesn't keep me from liking the photostrip. I admit it looked weird before he got the other tats that surround it now but since then it nicely stands out of that mess of other pictures. 

Idk if it was a name tat but it must have been fugly. I heard it was definitely a cover-up. 

We will have to agree to disagree on the photostrip.  But since I am older and wiser, I'm right.  

The car may be a cover up but it is,still ugly.  

3 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

I have to slightly disagree with you.  I do think he ages, he is just aging very well.  He has grey hair, wrinkles, glasses, etc.  He is just aging appropriately.  I think Mike is aging very well too.  I think he is getting hotter as he ages.  He has always had the best body of the three of them, and he still does.  He is welcome to come over to my house anytime he wants.  Plus, his wife is just spectacular, so he gets extra points there.  I think with Tre, the extra weight doesn't help, but I think he is trying too hard to keep up with his young wife.  He is dressing way too young for his age and it actually makes him look older, lke an old man playing dress up.

Believe it or not, there are some of Billie's tattoos that I just can't stand.  That damn car above his heart.  Why would he put an ugly car above his heart?  And it is so big it covers his whole tit.  What a waste.  Then the photo booth tat of Adi.  I get wanting to honor your wife, I have no problem with that, but do something pretty, in color where you can see her face and see that she is actually a human.  The photo strip tat looks like a Rorschach test gone bad.  

But he makes up for it all with the Be Silently Drawn and the Punx tat.  I also love the Jesus Christ Superstar tat because it is my favorite show of all time.

OK, tat rant over.

Yes I see what you mean about aging gracefully,  he's doing a great job of that! Especially now that he's taking care of himself. I also agree that I definitely prefer the smaller tats or when they are partially hidden. I love his hands and the little tattoos on them are sexy as hell, for some reason. And I love those hip tats, when he lifts his arms in concert photos, his shirt always rides up and we get this hot sliver of his tight waist and abs and those damn hip tattoos, and I forget how to breathe... but of course the most beautiful one to me is that calligraphy "Be silently Drawn" on his upper chest/ collarbones. It 's beautiful because of what it means to him, and it's beautiful when it's only showing a little. When he's just hanging out at home or around town with scruffy face, glasses on, whatever. He's a normal person, but you see that little  bit of punky sexy tattoo and you are reminded just how hot he really is.

I don't care for the big ones, except I do like the Jesus Christ Superstar and the cross. Not sure ahout the photostrip. I do like how he rolls his sleeve up on just that side to honor his wife. 

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Yes the car is my least favorite, and the other big one on the opposite shoulder. I would love to see his shoulders and chest without that mess; with only the collarbone "Be Silenly Drawn", which I find incredibly hot and beautiful. I think the car covered an old one : the name Zeke? 

The photostrip? Not sure on it. It's creative, and romantic. But it is kind of blurry. I love how he rolls up his sleeve for it.

2 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I Think it was the name "Zeke"

6 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Yes I see what you mean about aging gracefully,  he's doing a great job of that! Especially now that he's taking care of himself. I also agree that I definitely prefer the smaller tats or when they are partially hidden. I love his hands and the little tattoos on them are sexy as hell, for some reason. And I love those hip tats, when he lifts his arms in concert photos, his shirt always rides up and we get this hot sliver of his tight waist and abs and those damn hip tattoos, and I forget how to breathe... but of course the most beautiful one to me is that calligraphy "Be silently Drawn" on his upper chest/ collarbones. It 's beautiful because of what it means to him, and it's beautiful when it's only showing a little. When he's just hanging out at home or around town with scruffy face, glasses on, whatever. He's a normal person, but you see that little  bit of punky sexy tattoo and you are reminded just how hot he really is.

I don't care for the big ones, except I do like the Jesus Christ Superstar and the cross. Not sure ahout the photostrip. I do like how he rolls his sleeve up on just that side to honor his wife. 

I agree 100%.

Does he roll his,sleeves up to specifically show that tattoo?  I have honestly never heard that before.  I thought he just rolled them up because the sleeves were too long.  If that is true, it is a lovely sentiment, but the tattoo is still ugly.  I would rather he rolls his shirt up to show the hip tattoos.

3 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

I agree 100%.

Does he roll his,sleeves up to specifically show that tattoo?  I have honestly never heard that before.  I thought he just rolled them up because the sleeves were too long.  If that is true, it is a lovely sentiment, but the tattoo is still ugly.  I would rather he rolls his shirt up to show the hip tattoos.

Yes I read somewhere, some interview (which are rare!) He said "I roll that sleeve up because I love my wife and I'm proud of her." God this man is just breathtaking, inside and out. I do love that shirt riding up, though!

I have a jewelry question. He wera a lot of cool necklaces but one he always wears is a gold, small round medallion; it looks like a Catholic religious medal. ( We are Catholic, mg boys have medals that look like it.) Is that what it is? I like how he always wears it and it's low key and beautiful, just wondering what it was. I read e was raised Catholic, maybe is mom gave it to him when he was going through rebab to cure him of his agnostic ways lol.

3 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Yes I read somewhere, some interview (which are rare!) He said "I roll that sleeve up because I love my wife and I'm proud of her." God this man is just breathtaking, inside and out. I do love that shirt riding up, though!

I have a jewelry question. He wera a lot of cool necklaces but one he always wears is a gold, small round medallion; it looks like a Catholic religious medal. ( We are Catholic, mg boys have medals that look like it.) Is that what it is? I like how he always wears it and it's low key and beautiful, just wondering what it was. I read e was raised Catholic, maybe is mom gave it to him when he was going through rebab to cure him of his agnostic ways lol.

edit: it was after rehab that he started wearing it.

23 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

edit: it was after rehab that he started wearing it.

I honestly don't know about the medal.  I do know he was raised catholic.  I'm not 100% sure but I believe that Adi is fairly religious.  I can't remember, but her mother or father is a minister.  I don't think she is Catholic.  You will often see religious items in their photos.    

I kind of think he could be catholic. I don't have any good reason to think that but he was probably raised catholic and he just strikes me like that - sometimes he says things that sound like something a religious person would say. I haven't seen what his jewelry is because it's usually under his clothes. I thought it could do something with his religion too. I don't know I'm not into jewelery on men to tell the truth.

There's a lot of religious items in my home too despite the fact that nobody in my family is religious. They're things that belonged to my great-grandparents and their ancestors. 

3 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I kind of think he could be catholic. I don't have any good reason to think that but he was probably raised catholic and he just strikes me like that - sometimes he says things that sound like something a religious person would say. I haven't seen what his jewelry is because it's usually under his clothes. I thought it could do something with his religion too. I don't know I'm not into jewelery on men to tell the truth.

There's a lot of religious items in my home too despite the fact that nobody in my family is religious. They're things that belonged to my great-grandparents and their ancestors. 

I agree.   I believe he is a Catholic ; I think he rejected it for a while but he's gone back to it, based on things he says, and the medal he wears all the time.    Also, he said that he uses prayer to help him stay sober, It was maybe in the Rolling Stone interview, I don't remember. I'm not really into men's jewelry either but he manages to make it look great, of course, and I think the medal is really nice on him. Here is a picture, for scientific purposes, of course, :wub:

Confession time:  I'm just fangirling hard core right now, and rambling on,  I'm missing my son who's away at college, and thinking about Billie Joe cheers me up. This thread just helps me when I'm feeling a little lost.:cry: Thanks for your patience and understanding!!

billiemedal_zpssdyv48rz.jpg

20 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

I agree.   I believe he is a Catholic ; I think he rejected it for a while but he's gone back to it, based on things he says, and the medal he wears all the time.    Also, he said that he uses prayer to help him stay sober, It was maybe in the Rolling Stone interview, I don't remember. I'm not really into men's jewelry either but he manages to make it look great, of course, and I think the medal is really nice on him. Here is a picture, for scientific purposes, of course, :wub:

Confession time:  I'm just fangirling hard core right now, and rambling on,  I'm missing my son who's away at college, and thinking about Billie Joe cheers me up. This thread just helps me when I'm feeling a little lost.:cry: Thanks for your patience and understanding!!

I hear you.  WE all need to be silly.

In general, I like men with a small amount of jewelry.  The medal he is wearing is fine, it is very masculine.  I don't like when men start to wear stones.  I just dont' think men look great with that type of jewelry, but a nice chain is fine.   

I don't know what the medal is. It doesn't look like the kind you can open, does it? I can't tell if it's a religious symbol because I know very little about that stuff. It doesn't look like the AA thing to me though. 

I second this, talking about insignificant but pleasant stuff is fun and great relax. 

18 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

:lol:i kinda love the last sentence :ga:

17 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Well except he is only perfect if he is standing on a box.:ga:

Haha funny.....but  no I like him petite, it's part of his Billie-ness... I am still shorter than him so I'll take my little sexy nugget just the way he is :)

29 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

It's a very accurate depiction of my thoughts on this man. 

Me too. He's just perfect.:wub:

37 minutes ago, LisaBJA said:

:lol:i kinda love the last sentence :ga:

Thank you! I can get pretty creative with my descriptions of Billie Joe :wub::wub:

22 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Haha funny.....but  no I like him petite, it's part of his Billie-ness... I am still shorter than him so I'll take my little sexy nugget just the way he is :)

I'm taller, so its a box at my house!

3 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

I'm taller, so its a box at my house!

LOL Ok You can have him with the box, then send him my way without it. Don't wear him out too much, though. :)

Here's something nice to look at from the other night, for many reasons:

I don't know who that dude is on the right, but the one on the left is a work of art. How can he be so beautiful in a simple snapshot on the street?

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived