The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

6 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

You are my new bff.  That chest tattoo drives me crazy.  Very well put, he is hot even when he tries to hide it.  I even adore the dorky glasses.  I don't like when he grows the full beard.  He has too much of a baby face to pull it off

Yes, it gets in the way of his goodness :D:D The glasses are sexy af.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

His "inner hobo", I love it!..you know he's still hot as hell even in his hobo get up... and there are subtle reminders of his hotness, no matter how hard he tries to hide it...like those glimpses of that chest tattoo, or little pieces of the gorgeous curly locks escaping from under that drab winter hat...and are they BLONDE right now??? God!

I totally agree! He's still hot but low-key hot :lol:

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

I totally agree! He's still hot but low-key hot :lol:

Actually, in all seriiousness, one of the things that makes him so hot is that he is now comfortable with who he is.  He has grey hair, wrinkles, he needs glasses now, etc.  Confidence is very sexy.

29 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Actually, in all seriiousness, one of the things that makes him so hot is that he is now comfortable with who he is.  He has grey hair, wrinkles, he needs glasses now, etc.  Confidence is very sexy.

True. He's not trying to be a Mr. Perfect and that's what makes it so easy to see his imperfections as something nice and natural. It's always sexy when someone looks good and doesn't seem to care.

34 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Yes I agree too, confidence is very sexy and it is making Billie age gracefully; wrinkles,glasses, and all.   I just saw on the picture thread another Instagram of Billie from his son's show last week, where he's sporting the hobo  look in that plain winter hat. This picture is from the side, and you can see the HAIR that escaped from the hat is gorgeous, it's longish in the back and black the way I love, on his neck...he just can't hide the hotness.

Since this is the "confessions" thread, has anyone ever had a dream about Billie?

Lol I did but it wasn't as interesting as what just popped into everyone's mind! I am a pianist as well as a music teacher so my dream was strange, I just played piano with a very young  Green Day in a basement and pined for Billie from the piano!   Lame ass dream! But he was beautiful in it.

1 hour ago, GenXIdiot said:

Yes I agree too, confidence is very sexy and it is making Billie age gracefully; wrinkles,glasses, and all.   I just saw on the picture thread another Instagram of Billie from his son's show last week, where he's sporting the hobo  look in that plain winter hat. This picture is from the side, and you can see the HAIR that escaped from the hat is gorgeous, it's longish in the back and black the way I love, on his neck...he just can't hide the hotness.

Since this is the "confessions" thread, has anyone ever had a dream about Billie?

Lol I did but it wasn't as interesting as what just popped into everyone's mind! I am a pianist as well as a music teacher so my dream was strange, I just played piano with a very young  Green Day in a basement and pined for Billie from the piano!   Lame ass dream! But he was beautiful in it.

That is not hobo Billie Joe, these are hobo Billie Joe

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't know that I've ever had a dream about Billie, but I do know that hubby will often look like him.

I'm trying the images again, it wouldn't work on te original post, not sure why

http://30de92f_1.jpg

[URL=http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/jial2/media/beard.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w463/jial2/beard.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

7 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

A dream about GD/BJ in the basement is not lame imo.:ga:

7 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

I've had 2 dreams about Green Day in the last couple months. Nothing exciting though! They were just there in the background and I couldn't or didn't talk to them. I did have a really hot dream about another  band but that's a different story for a different board! ? 

7 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

That is not hobo Billie Joe, these are hobo Billie Joe

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I don't know that I've ever had a dream about Billie, but I do know that hubby will often look like him.

I'm trying the images again, it wouldn't work on te original post, not sure why

http://30de92f_1.jpg

[URL=http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/jial2/media/beard.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w463/jial2/beard.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Oh  my haha I forgot about those ! The bottom one is redeemed by that little peek of the chest tattoo, but that top one, wow, that is as close as he can get to being un-sexy lol.....let's pretend that never happened!!

1 hour ago, GenXIdiot said:

Oh  my haha I forgot about those ! The bottom one is redeemed by that little peek of the chest tattoo, but that top one, wow, that is as close as he can get to being un-sexy lol.....let's pretend that never happened!!

I have a question on a totally different subject.  I'm a guitar player and no absolutely nothing about piano.  What do you think of Billie's piano playing? 

32 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

I have a question on a totally different subject.  I'm a guitar player and no absolutely nothing about piano.  What do you think of Billie's piano playing? 

He could play the chopsticks and sing & it would still be hot as hell.

1 minute ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

He could play the chopsticks and sing & it would still be hot as hell.

Oh I know what him behind a piano does for me, I was just wondering if he can actually play or if he just sits behind it and looks pretty.

No love for short, dark and handsome Billie Joe? That's fine... I'll keep him all to myself! :thumbsup:

billie-joe-armstrong-10.jpg

On 2/13/2016 at 5:27 PM, Jane Lannister said:

Btw, am I the only regular of this thread who doesn't belong to the over 30 club as well?

Nope!

10 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

No love for short, dark and handsome Billie Joe? That's fine... I'll keep him all to myself! :thumbsup:

Nope!

I will share short dark billie

3 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

I will share short dark billie

I think it's the contrast between his eyes and hair that just makes the black hair so much better to me! :D 

2 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

He can actually get a nice sound out of it and his hands are right, so he's got something there..I like the songs he's written at the piano so I hope he keeps it up.  I'd love to give him some piano lessons, lol.  I don't know if he had any lessons as a kid or just naturally does what you need to do to get a good sound. Probably the latter, the guy oozes musical talent, along with his breath taking beauty!  Speaking of that, God I would love to see him so some songs in a live concert sitting at a piano, how hot would that be?

1 hour ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

billie-joe-armstrong-10.jpg

Nope!

I love small dark and handsome Billie Joe, I guess you'll have to share!!!

Blonde Billie is stunning, but my God those light green eyes are set off just right with that black hair; He's just beautiful.

54 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I think it's the contrast between his eyes and hair that just makes the black hair so much better to me! :D 

Yes!!! Those eyes...:wub:

6 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

It so perfect. It's really unusual to have dark hair and such light eyes. I love it too. 

5 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

He can actually get a nice sound out of it and his hands are right, so he's got something there..I like the songs he's written at the piano so I hope he keeps it up.  I'd love to give him some piano lessons, lol.  I don't know if he had any lessons as a kid or just naturally does what you need to do to get a good sound. Probably the latter, the guy oozes musical talent, along with his breath taking beauty!  Speaking of that, God I would love to see him so some songs in a live concert sitting at a piano, how hot would that be?

He took piano lessons when he was a kid. I did too and I suck. It's possible he was able to selfteach later. Not long ago we talked about this and agreed that he should play The Forgotten as an encore. I think the piano songs were a huge step forward. 

10 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I agree, the dark hair really makes his eyes pop.  But I really like when he just dyes the tips blonde and still has the dark roots, then the eyes still pop but the blonde is just so hot.  I know I'm not really kidding anyone, I would take him any way, except bearded.  And if he showed up at my doorstep with a beard I would just nair his face in the middle of the night, problem solved.     

9 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Jane beat me too it, but someone had mentioned that The Forgotten as a closer.   I had never thought about it, but thought it might work since the idea of him behind a piano is really hot.  I didn't know if he was any good or not.  I've analyzed, and will continue to analyze his guitar playing to death, but had no idea about the piano playing.  

12 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

He took piano lessons when he was a kid. I did too and I suck. It's possible he was able to selfteach later. Not long ago we talked about this and agreed that he should play The Forgotten as an encore. I think the piano songs were a huge step forward. 

OK I guessed he might have had some lessons because on videos I've seen his hands and they are right, his fingers are curved well and his wrists are straight and forearms in front of his [hot] body. These factors and his natural ear help him to get a good sound, so he had a good teacher.  He just doesn't have a lot of technical facility that would have come with more study. He could call me up and I'd get him playing some Beethoven in no time .....'here, Billie, I'll put your hands where they belong..."   lol :D

IaAgree about the Forgotten for a concert closer, that would be so HOT

10 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

I agree, the dark hair really makes his eyes pop.  But I really like when he just dyes the tips blonde and still has the dark roots, then the eyes still pop but the blonde is just so hot.  I know I'm not really kidding anyone, I would take him any way, except bearded.  And if he showed up at my doorstep with a beard I would just nair his face in the middle of the night, problem solved.     

Jane beat me too it, but someone had mentioned that The Forgotten as a closer.   I had never thought about it, but thought it might work since the idea of him behind a piano is really hot.  I didn't know if he was any good or not.  I've analyzed, and will continue to analyze his guitar playing to death, but had no idea about the piano playing.  

Yessss I love the blonde tips and the dark roots wow...all this dreaming of Billie's hair, makes me miss his hair lately, I mean he always has it in some hat and we can just see enough to drive us nuts., like a nice handful in the back and some curls trying to escape on the sides. I know it's black right now so I just want to SEE IT :)

I love the idea of Forgotten as a closer.  It would just be so classy and hot if he traded in his guitar at the end and sang to us from a piano. I hope there's another piano song on the new album!

Ok now I think The Birthday Selfie warrants discussion...I wanted to post it here to refresh our memories, but I'm not sure how.  But holy shit Billie Joe looks handsome as hell in that. Beautiful dark straightened hair, gorgeous eyes,  dorky flannel shirt...wow. It's so nice to see him cleaned up a little once in a while!

birthdayselfie_zpsxmnlrg24.jpg O

OK got it...Yes the grey is perfect, his eyes are perfect, his  fluffy black straightened hair is perfect, his mouth is perfect, his nerdy expression and dorky flannel shirt are perfect, and that guitar is perfect., and the fact that he went to work on his birthday like the rest of us normal people have to is perfect......As a teacher, I give this selfie an A+++++++ Thank you Billie Joe!!!

6 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I went ahdnnffkkckds when I saw that picture. The gray in his hair got me :wub:

I can't stop looking at it. lol I'm pathetic.

I will just say that he is getting more grey and it is just fuckin' perfect.  

Also, I will point out that he is clean shaven, and his hair is combed.  This is not every day Billie, this is photo shoot Billie.  Or maybe he shaved and combed his hair so he doesn't have to hear shit from his mother at his birthday dinner.  :lol: 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived