The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

That´s what I think, too. And I also think, everyone of us behaves differently in different situations. Whether you´re with close friends, family, strangers, guests, colleagues, with grown-ups or children, making a speech or chatting here - you always "act" in the most appropriate way. Everyone has so to speak several different personalities, no one is just like this or that (that´s why I am very much fond of Johnny Depp, because he has this adorable range from light to dark). Being shy off stage IS part of the real person, and being an entertainer on stage IS part of the same person. Everybody has a certain range, more or less. And the ability to act also is a part of this personality. Though I agree, that acting in a concert is totally different than acting in a theatre play or in a movie. Because acting in a film really means to step out of your comfort zone, and really pretend to be somebody you are not. While on stage BJ is still who he is. Just another aspect of himself. I myself am a different person when I´m "acting" (well, it´s just amateur) on stage or presenting business issues in front of people. Different when I´m with my mother or close friends. But it´s still me.

I agree with this. He is probaby playing it up a little more on stage though too. Making that side of his personality seem even bigger.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a bit creepy for the instagram thread but the last photo with the fan does BJ's eyes look a different colour - like he is wearing tinted contact lenses:lol:

This is a bit creepy for the instagram thread but the last photo with the fan does BJ's eyes look a different colour - like he is wearing tinted contact lenses:lol:

I think it is an angle thing.  Sometimes his eyes look more hazel than green.  I've thought that before.  

I think it is an angle thing.  Sometimes his eyes look more hazel than green.  I've thought that before.  

God I must be the one that needs my eyes checked - I thought they looked blue:happy: #oldage

God I must be the one that needs my eyes checked - I thought they looked blue:happy: #oldage

I'm so glad you finally admitted it.  That is the first step towards acceptance.  

I'm so glad you finally admitted it.  That is the first step towards acceptance.  

oh I know Im old - just not as fucking old as you.

I agree with this. He is probaby playing it up a little more on stage though too. Making that side of his personality seem even bigger.

Yes, that´s what stage does... :)

This is getting interesting, it is like the dress.  I looked at the picture again and I see hazel eyes.  So, we have two blues and a hazel, what does everyone else see??  Which one is right??

Last night I had a really hot dream I have to confess xD

Nobody wants to know what it was about, ok... :toocool:

Somebody fangirl with me, I'm depressed.

Those Eyes

download.jpeg  

Hi Jane

images_1.jpg  

Can't come up with a non-X rated caption

470191800_1.jpg 

Everything is better wet

hqdefault.jpg  

In the left pic I see brown, in the right pic I see green. Unless I was looking at the wrong photo.... lol

Nobody wants to know what it was about, ok... :toocool:

I liked your comment but the whole idea of the thread is to spill/confess......... no shame :lol:

In the left pic I see brown, in the right pic I see green. Unless I was looking at the wrong photo.... lol

What are you, Switzerland?  :lol:

We are still tied!

I'm done.

If he had a nipple ring I would lose it.

Is that a shadow on bj's bicep?

I think his hand was in motion and it blurred for the photo.  Most GD songs are about 200 BPM, that is fast, so his arm is moving.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived