The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why am I not finding this picture? Who should I be Instagram-stalking?

its in the instagram thread

Not just the hair, that flannel shirt.

I'm more of a fan of the flannel shirt, tbh. :P Although the blonde hair with dark roots is definitely the best type of blonde Billie Joe.

I'm more of a fan of the flannel shirt, tbh. :P Although the blonde hair with dark roots is definitely the best type of blonde Billie Joe.

I love that flannel shirt so much I just want to take it off of him.

I just came here to confess I'm in love with the flannel shirt. With all flannel shirts in the world for that matter and with the hair too.

I just came here to confess I'm in love with the flannel shirt. With all flannel shirts in the world for that matter and with the hair too.

Of course what is in that flannel shirt has nothing to do with your love for it.

Of course what is in that flannel shirt has nothing to do with your love for it.

My love for flannel shirts is not determined by the content, but I admit that blonde Billie makes flannel shirts even better.

Although the blonde hair with dark roots is definitely the best type of blonde Billie Joe.

Yes, blonde with dark roots is bearable. :P In the end I really don´t care what he looks like. As long as he´s hot and pretty (with stubbles). :D

When is he not?

When he's hobo Billie Joe, and he's feeling so alone...

When he´s blonde without dark roots... :cool:

Oh no, still hot.

I would still take hobo Billie Joe. I would just make him shave and comb his hair.

Hobo Billie is the sexiest... beast... with the smelly sexy odour of loneliness... :D

I would still take hobo Billie Joe. I would just make him shave and comb his hair.

What?! You dare to change this lovely creature of the wilderness?! I rather send you a doll head with rasta hair and beard, that you can change as you wish. :D

Hobo Billie is the sexiest... beast... with the smelly sexy odour of loneliness... :D

What?! You dare to change this lovely creature of the wilderness?! I rather send you a doll head with rasta hair and beard, that you can change as you wish. :D

Hobo Billie is gross, but I'm willing to clean him up.

Hobo Billie is gross, but I'm willing to clean him up.

........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

When he´s blonde without dark roots... :cool:

yeah...I'm not a fan of that, either. Thankfully, it grows fast.

I came here to confess I am really into the growl in hitchin a ride....& I love the flannel shirt as well.

yeah...I'm not a fan of that, either. Thankfully, it grows fast.

Taste-twin... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Here I am to say with shame that I am not a fan of the BJAOfficial picture on Facebook that was posted.  I think I do not like when he has facial hair.  And if I were more adept, I'd post the picture, but I am not adept.  

Here I am to say with shame that I am not a fan of the BJAOfficial picture on Facebook that was posted.  I think I do not like when he has facial hair.  And if I were more adept, I'd post the picture, but I am not adept.  

just looked it up. I love the hair :3

just looked it up. I love the hair :3

Which picture is it? 

Which picture is it? 

sorry, I'm on my phone now...I assume she meant the one from Friday. 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived