The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

But Laura is right, for blonde Billie to work, he has to have black roots.

I actually like the skunk look, I just can't find a nice picture. If anyone has one.

No to the skunk - I would take hobo billie over this. Finally we don't agree

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed on the necessity of dark roots. That platinum blond was quite an epic move on his part though, he caused a massive stir by doing that after sticking with black hair for the entire 2 year long American Idiot era :lol:. Also he looked super cute with it here:

Just reporting what I witnessed in defense of sweaty drunk Billie!

I don't really like the platinum blond. I think it's too light for his complexion.

Again, you're so lucky. I doubt anybody managed to touch so many of his body parts except for maybe Adrianne. :D

:o this is the first time i see you two disagree.

I think it's pretty cute.

I think 2011-now Billie is underrated.

Again, you're so lucky. I doubt anybody managed to touch so many of his body parts except for maybe Adrianne. :D

Oh no there's plenty of Rev to go round, many many people (ie pretty much anyone who's been near the front/in his crowd surfing range at a show) have touched the same or higher number of body parts :lol:. You should've seen the show threads, endless stories. It's a shame a lot of the people who went to them don't post here much now and aren't around to contribute their memories to this thread.

That is because you are wrong. I was wrong yesterday, today is your day.

Green-Day-brought-punk-style-red-carpet-

He could rock blonde hair when it wasn't too light definitely like with the roots and the 2009 grammy's it was awesome!

This hairstyle though haha i love it!

But nothing beats BLUE haired Billie.

That is because you are wrong. I was wrong yesterday, today is your day.

No bitch xx

i'm the exact opposite. I always thought I was gay until I saw Billie and realised I could be attracted to a man.

I'm pretty sure Billie Joe/Green Day is the reason I finally went through puberty. Him and one guy in my class are the only people I can ever remember as my first crushes, and I can't remember which one happened first. :lol:

I'm pretty sure Billie Joe/Green Day is the reason I finally went through puberty. Him and one guy in my class are the only people I can ever remember as my first crushes, and I can't remember which one happened first. :lol:

I don't crush on men strongly irl or at least I don't remember having childhood crushes so he's definitely my first crush.

My first crush was Tim Curry in a corset and fish nets. I'm not quite sure what that says about me. :ermm:

This was my first crush.

rocket_racer.jpg

I think my Billie phase was an improvement.

This was my first crush.

rocket_racer.jpg

I think my Billie phase was an improvement.

Yes, breathing always increases the hotness level.

• 3 weeks later...

He really should wear red more often.

I couldn't agree more! It looks great with his black hair especially

I think he should just take the shirt off and remove all discussion of what color to wear

I think he should just take the shirt off and remove all discussion of what color to wear

Oh god I knew you were gonna say that - we have been hanging out online too much

This made me happy

Confession: I got ridiculously excited when I saw the most recent picture with Billie's feet clearly visible. I am a freak. :D

I am going to go rogue - Blonde Billie is my least favorite Billie. "Least favorite" in this case still means "ranks above any other human ever".

This is a fan girl jealousy moment? I am not sure. It is sad but jealousy making at the same time. My sister in law was at a hotel in downtown Cleveland quite a few years ago and Billie got into the elevator, physically supported by a bodyguard type person. My SIL, who was also tipsy, and in an elevator with a very drunk Billie Joe, said "ohhhh, you need to take Green Day home, he's had enough. Put him to bed".

She cannot confirm the hair color. I interrogate her every so often to see if any other details come back to her. Drunk Elevator Billie had no response to her comment, and the body guard guy nodded at her.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived