The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

He looked fine during the whole 99 Revolutions tour, period.

He's looked hella fine pretty much most of his life.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I appreciated just how fucking good he looked at that time, but man... he was spot on that night. For real.

PITTSBURGH-7.JPG?itok=bfcYi5T8

#dead

#dead

He was right in front of me. And my brain has pretty much bleached all the memories because of the shock. :cry:

He was right in front of me. And my brain has pretty much bleached all the memories because of the shock. :cry:

I feel your pain. :cry:

I just dreamt I went to a GD concert. Damn it's so weird to wake up. I hate dreams like that :P

I know that feeling :)

I just dreamt I went to a GD concert. Damn it's so weird to wake up. I hate dreams like that :P

I had one last night too. :D

Actually I had two... It was two really dumb dreams :P

In my dream we were in a recording studio producing an album. :lol:

Weird! I had a dream last night too! I was right at the front of a GD concert and Billie hurt his arm falling over a milk crate and dragged people on stage to sing while he got it seen to. Of course I stepped up to the plate. God it was fun.

Weird! I had a dream last night too! I was right at the front of a GD concert and Billie hurt his arm falling over a milk crate and dragged people on stage to sing while he got it seen to. Of course I stepped up to the plate. God it was fun.

What is with you people and hurting Billie! :lol:

Naaaw I would never hurt him, he did himself. Stupid milk crate.

Whoever left the milk crates there, damn them. :mad:

In my dream we were in a recording studio producing an album. :lol:

Lucky :P In mine the first gig was really weird because it lasted 45mn and the second, there was only BJ singing Foreverly and as no one was singing, he decided to leave the stage (?) to pick up Norah Jone who was in Texas (??)

I almost laughed when I woke because it's so stupid :lol:

That reminds me though, if anyone got hurt when Billie did that epic backwards fall into the crowd during Holiday a while back. Was it the Echoplex show? Can't remember. I'm surprised he wasn't hurt during that though.

Lucky :P In mine the first gig was really weird because it lasted 45mn and the second, there was only BJ singing Foreverly and as no one was singing, he decided to leave the stage (?) to pick up Norah Jone who was in Texas (??)

I almost laughed when I woke because it's so stupid :lol:

That's strange. I love how weird concert dreams can be. :lol:

That's strange. I love how weird concert dreams can be. :lol:

Yes and the most weird thing was that after the gig, Billie Joe rubbed my back O.o I mean, what the fuck ??

Yes and the most weird thing was that after the gig, Billie Joe rubbed my back O.o I mean, what the fuck ??

I've done that to him in dreams. :D

My favorite concert dream will forever be the one where I had to fight against thousands of people all racing to climb up an icy hill to get front row at a Green Day gig. Upon my reaching front and center, the band came out, Billie started singing, and the mouth of hell opened up behind him. I was glad, because the fire helped warm me up after all that slipping and sliding trying to get up the hill.

Oh my fucking god Kay. :lol:

OMG you perv :lol:

Don't even get me started.

I have had some weird dreams. :mellow:

My favorite concert dream will forever be the one where I had to fight against thousands of people all racing to climb up an icy hill to get front row at a Green Day gig. Upon my reaching front and center, the band came out, Billie started singing, and the mouth of hell opened up behind him. I was glad, because the fire helped warm me up after all that slipping and sliding trying to get up the hill.

I tried to analyze this stuff for about 2 minutes, I've never heard about such a dream :lol:

Immediatly thought about this..

DSC05406.jpg

Don't even get me started.

I have had some weird dreams. :mellow:

TELL US MY FRIEND !

TELL US MY FRIEND !

Not a bad one, but I once had a dream Billie ran a lumber company and was robbed by some lumber guys from rival companies.

Not a bad one, but I once had a dream Billie ran a lumber company and was robbed by some lumber guys from rival companies.

It's really strange actually.. I was hoping fr something more perverse :P

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived