Billie Joe on new Lonely Island album

Blond-O-Sonic Shimmer Trap

I'm not going to lie, I really hate these kind of gimmicks.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm praying that he and Lady Gaga sing together.

me too omg that NEEDS to happen :ga:

I'm not going to lie, I really hate these kind of gimmicks.

OtUNsQ2.jpg

guys this is my dream. billie joe and Justin timberlake on one album. even tho they aren't singing together, its there. lmao ima cry haha

I don't really know much about the Lonely Island but looking forward to hear the song!

I'm praying that he and Lady Gaga sing together. :D

I don't really think the subject matter will be about iHeart. It is certainly a possibility, but I just don't see him really wanting to make light of what happened.

im kinda praying it happens with Justin timberlake LMAO no but really, id die haha

I'm sorry, but this is just another thing in Billie Joe's ever growing list of amusing but ultimately pointless things to do: The Voice (which was more than pointless, but disgusting as far as I was concerned), This is 40...mehh. I had some other things in mind that I just can't remember now.

Whatever, I won't be listening.

also im gonna pray billie does an actual video with them like how adam Levine did one for his song with them called YOLO

this could be either the best thing ever or the worst

i love the lonely island i cant wait for the new album!

:lol: Fuck yes! The Lonely Island is hit and miss for me, I love I'm On A Boat and I Just Had Sex and a few others have made me laugh but some not so much. But even if it's bad and cringeworthy I'll love it for its badness and cringeworthiness :D :D :D

SO EXCITED FOR THIS.

tumblr_men8sylD6N1r4hu81.gif

I never hear of them, can someone explain me exactly what is this?? :P

They're a comedy/rap group made famous on SNL.

Even you don't recognise The Lonely Island you've probably heard of this song!

If not then wow. :o

Or my personal fav

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg

Oh and has everyone seen this little gem? Green Day and The Lonely Island guys have met before :D

Also nothing beats I'm On A Boat

I'm sorry, but this is just another thing in Billie Joe's ever growing list of amusing but ultimately pointless things to do: The Voice (which was more than pointless, but disgusting as far as I was concerned), This is 40...mehh. I had some other things in mind that I just can't remember now.

Just messing with ya :P But I see where you're coming from. I also really disliked his appearance on The Voice, but The Lonely Island is just a comedy group with comedy music, it's really nothing serious and just for shits and giggles. And if we get a funny video with Billie out of it, I'm pretty excited.

I still can barely believe this... is this real life? :confused:

Honestly, any promotion that will get millions of views on YouTube is a plus for me, and it's an added bonus that The Lonely Island is great.

Just messing with ya :P But I see where you're coming from. I also really disliked his appearance on The Voice, but The Lonely Island is just a comedy group with comedy music, it's really nothing serious and just for shits and giggles. And if we get a funny video with Billie out of it, I'm pretty excited.

No, I know, so the whole thing kind of reminds me of This is 40. Probably funny, but it gets tiresome quickly.

I'll stop pooping on the parade, now.

SO EXCITED FOR THIS.

tumblr_men8sylD6N1r4hu81.gif

That GIF grasps my excitement perfectly...

and Billie-Joe?

Lol, fixed

How is it any more "pointless" than anything any of us do to have fun in our spare time though, like say watching TV or posting on GDC? :P It's nothing to do with Green Day, it's just something to do for a laugh.

Lol, fixed

How is it any more "pointless" than anything any of us do to have fun in our spare time though, like say watching TV or posting on GDC? :P It's nothing to do with Green Day, it's just something to do for a laugh.

Ehh, suppose so, just doesn't really entice me, I guess...

Ehh, suppose so, just doesn't really entice, I guess...

That's fair enough, each to their own. I'm a sucker for Billie doing cringeworthy things so even if it's really bad I'll enjoy it :lol:, I'm easily pleased.

This is probably the greatest, but yet most frightening thing I've heard in a while.

I fucking love The Lonely Island. This is awesome.

Archived