Billie Joe on new Lonely Island album

Blond-O-Sonic Shimmer Trap

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they haven't posted it on Wack Wednesday cause they're waiting to record a proper music video for it *crossing fingers*

Maybe is just me, but i don't want a music video for this, i'm fine with just the song :P

Billie had to hold back tears :sorry:

that was actually pretty good :P

It would be nice if they made a video, more publicity for Billie.

This is the best I have heard so far in this album.The billie part was amazing, so was andy's.This would make a great single.Idk why they are keeping it on hold.Maybe they want to release it after the album release.Billie's vocals were cool, just shows how much diversity he has as a singer.And not to mention, it was funny as fuck :P

IM LAUGHING CAUSE HE RUNS THAT MOTHERFUCKING CITY NEW YORK NEW YORK :ga:

okay besides that i had to listen it twice to realize that was Billie Joe's voice at the beginning. I was waiting for it and just at the end i listened his voice and then listened again and again, im laughing so hard.

WATCH OUT EMINEM COS BILLIE JOE IS IN TEH TOWN

Also with the first few lines,

"It's been brought to my attention that many rap artists claim they run new york"

they definitely took a dig at 50 cent.He has a song called I run new york and most of his songs have mention of new york :P

Also with the first few lines,

"It's been brought to my attention that many rap artists claim they run new york"

they definitely took a dig at 50 cent.He has a song called I run new york and most of his songs have mention of new yorks :P

And Jay Z/Alicia Keys

I just had my post-joint cigarette to this song and it was perfect. This song is perfect.

I know I'm biased as fuck, but after many listens, I Run NY is my favorite song so far from the new album

I know I'm biased as fuck, but after many listens, I Run NY is my favorite song so far from the new album

It IS the best song of the album.No other released song is even close :)

This is how Nightlife should've turned out. This is so fucking awesome.

It IS the best song of the album.No other released song is even close :)

The chorus, biased or not, is the catchiest so far......

This is so strange, the way Billie sings in this song is unprecedented, and I like it.

This is so awesome. :lol:

"The chief of police is a major bully and always laughs at my ideas." ("HE'S A JERK!") :P

Why are so many people saying it doesn't sound like Billie? It's pretty clear to me...

Why are so many people saying it doesn't sound like Billie? It's pretty clear to me...

It's his lower Nightlife voice with more power and emotion and attitude to it

Archived