pour in some love dudes..He is 41! :) (This is a spam thread, also. Cheers)

Mr Panda

what is even the highest? :lol:

I have no clue! xD

To be fair, I also had forgottena bout his birthday :P I have absolutely NO idea how this happened to me :lol:

OMG DANNY YOU YOU YOU?!?!? HOW?!?! WHAT MAGIC IS THIS? :o

sup? :D

Nothing much, you? :P

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wooaaaaaaaaah can anyone please calm me down? :runaround: didn't think that shit would ever affect me at all :runaround:

heya :)

hello

Oh, I suck at bowling too xD My highest was like 30 or 40 xD

Yeah I find it quite hard bowling...I've got one strike though, which I'm very proud of :lol:

Heyy :P

hummmmm :3

So, what the fuck is my life that sleeping from 2:30-6:30 a.m. is like a nap? I'm such a failure :lol:

a long nap :P

I have no clue! xD

I have no clue! xD

just spamming :D

No, the fans made one for him last year for the big 4-0. They also made Billie one when he turned 40. Mike's video was all coffee related. XD That's why I'm drinking coffee today, just for him :D

Happy birthday, Mikey XD Best fucking bass player I've ever heard :D <3<3

wait a minute...YOU forgot about his birthday? did i understand that right? how could THAT happen? i need an explanation!! :lol:

;)

I don't know. I just woke up, took my phone, checked twitter and started seeing those happy birthday tweets. Then I was like 'Wait, it's 4th already!?'. I hadn't thought about Mike's bday since April! :(

So, what the fuck is my life that sleeping from 2:30-6:30 a.m. is like a nap? I'm such a failure :lol:

My naps last longer :lol:

oh yeah, and we're trying to get #HappyBirthdayMikeDirnt trending on twitter. So if you have a twitter, help make it happen! XD

Yeah I find it quite hard bowling...I've got one strike though, which I'm very proud of :lol:

Ha, I don't think I've ever gotten a strike xD

then 30 or 40 could even be high ;D

Nah, my friends can go above 100 :P

No, the fans made one for him last year for the big 4-0. They also made Billie one when he turned 40. Mike's video was all coffee related. XD That's why I'm drinking coffee today, just for him :D

Happy birthday, Mikey XD Best fucking bass player I've ever heard :D <3<3

I'll be having some coffee later in honour of Mike :D

hey that's cool :) ...once i also had a strike and everyone was looking at me kinda like "how did you do that? you're a very good bowler", but i was actually pretty bad instead of that one time :lol:

I don't know. I just woke up, took my phone, checked twitter and started seeing those happy birthday tweets. Then I was like 'Wait, it's 4th already!?'. I hadn't thought about Mike's bday since April! :(

haha and now guys we see that it can also happen to Danny :D ...but don't worry, a lot of people here have forgotten about it as well ;)

lol :lol: this is probably the best advantage of living in a gmt +5:30 time zone :D

I'll be having some coffee later in honour of Mike :D

cheers :cool:

hummmmm :3

a long nap :P

just spamming :D

My naps last longer :lol:

OK, see, I thought it was the time of day that the naps were occurring that was the problem, since, yknow, that time of day should be when most people are asleep normally but for me it's a break from my time awake since I have a backward sleep schedule, but y'all think it's the length of time that's sketchy. I truly am a failure :lol:

I was gonna catch up on this thread, but you guys have been way to active while I've been asleep.

Good morning everyone, may the fourth be with you and happy birthday to Mike! :D

hey that's cool :) ...once i also had a strike and everyone was looking at me kinda like "how did you do that? you're a very good bowler", but i was actually pretty bad instead of that one time :lol:

Haha yeah I'm so bad at it as well. I barely go bowling, i think I've only been twice :P

cheers :cool:

:drinks:

Haha yeah I'm so bad at it as well. I barely go bowling, i think I've only been twice :P

hehe me neither, i went bowling a few times more often but it's been some years ago and not really often anyways xD

OK, see, I thought it was the time of day that the naps were occurring that was the problem, since, yknow, that time of day should be when most people are asleep normally but for me it's a break from my time awake since I have a backward sleep schedule, but y'all think it's the length of time that's sketchy. I truly am a failure :lol:

:lol: I just saw the a.m. part now. xD

Who would like to see my new Billie drawing?

Is this even a question I WOOD

tumblr_mkey67w8o91re7n0eo1_500.gif

HAHAHHAAHAHa

hahahahaha i love it .D

Well, welcome to the "over 40 and still smoking hot"-club Mike :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :dance:

OMFG YES!!! Mike is like a brownie, I wanna eat it!

I was gonna catch up on this thread, but you guys have been way to active while I've been asleep.

Good morning everyone, may the fourth be with you and happy birthday to Mike! :D

welcome back lovely mod :hug:

hey guys, page 69 :eyebrows:

:eyebrows: 69 :eyebrows:

hey guys, page 69 :eyebrows:

I never noticed xD

Archived