GDA Riddle Contest: Win a 7" Warning vinyl

Fuzz

If you makes you guys feel any better, I couldn't solve it. :lol:

So then we should be expecting a new hint? :happy:

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this, it's actually hard! Great work! :woot:

I can only get question 6. Which means that one must be way too easy :lol: I give up on the other ones.

This is why it is a contest.

That and Lone and I love watching you all try to figure them all out. It's like an entire weekend of entertainment. :D

As I got closer and closer to figuring out number 5, right when it clicked that the answer was right around the corner, all I could think was "Oh, you motherf*****s."

I'm positive that I have 4, 5, and 6. I'm pretty much positive that I have number 2, but I keep second-guessing myself and feeling like I made a mistake somewhere (pretty sure I got it though). I feel like I might have number 1, but I could be way off. And number 3 just has me baffled, I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking for.

Figured out number 1.... I'll say it again: "You motherf*****s."

As I got closer and closer to figuring out number 5, right when it clicked that the answer was right around the corner, all I could think was "Oh, you motherf*****s."

this thing makes me even more fierce :mad::runaround:

Number 3 just seems so disjointed.... "The rev" and then "find him" and then "the creators name." There's only one thing that comes to mind that makes sense, but if I'm right about it I seriously have no idea where I'm gonna start looking....

Isn't there a hint for the final 5 word answer? :ermm: Unscrambling 22 letters without a hint is really tough!

Can't figure out the 5 word phrase-answer...Or some letters are wrong or I'm not good in Scrabble

Can't figure out the 5 word phrase-answer...Or some letters are wrong or I'm not good in Scrabble

i dont think i have ever played scrabble in my whole life D:

I'm surprised that many of you finds #3 difficult! If you've been on GDC for awhile, it should be really easy to figure it out. If you haven't, it's not that hard to find out on GDA...

Of course, there's always the possibility that I could be wrong.

I don't know If I'm able to get any of them. :shy: I'm really bad at getting riddles.

Let's see

Oh this is so much fun :dance:

I really, really, really have no idea. The clues might as well be written in Simlish.

Archived