Deserving of a BJ...

Jet Taman

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How very sweet of you, Justin :happy: Lauren is a very lucky girl (and not just because she got to know me ha!). Put some extra gummy bears in there please! :sherlock:

So awesome, and very well deserved!

I'll thank you on behalf of everyone, Justin, for rewarding her for what she's been doing over the past few months here, especially with the livestreams.

Lauren, enjoy yourself, and show me in July! :P

That's an amazing gesture man, and yeah Lauren is really great so she completely deserves it!

Congratulations Lauren and thanks for all you've done for us Idiots!! And that's a great thing you've done here Jet Taman. Faith in humanity = restored :)

Yeah, Lauren really deserves this :happy: Congrats Lauren! And thank you!

Congrats Lauren. Thanks and keep up the good work :D

Kudos for the thread title :lol:. And that's so sweet and generous of you!

:woot: Wow, just saw this! Thank you SO MUCH, Justin!!!! This is definitely the perfect end to my perfect week! :D

Seriously, I'm more happy now just seeing a whole thread full of people thanking me than I was at all three shows combined!

I'm really making an effort to be a better person, and I'm so happy people are noticing!

I hope you all enjoyed the streams, GDCcrets, and the GDC Valentine's Day albums (even though two of them still aren't up -- shhh!)

I had a lot of fun meeting a lot of you this week, and I hope I get to meet a lot more of you soon!

I'm also sorry that I disappeared for a year or two. I'll try to stay active from now on.

Again, thank you so much, Justin. :wub: And thank you, everyone else. I love all the kind words I've been getting. I'm so happy to be a part of this community.

You guys should definitely check out the book Justin wrote and the BJ guitars he makes!!!

I'll let you know when I decide on one...but I have a hard time making decisions :lol: Maybe you should just give me the 1984 version! :P

Oh, and I'm totally gonna do covers with this thing. :D

That's such a lovely thing to do, we'll deserved though Lauren, even though I don't know you I thank you hugely for live streaming for us it was such a selfless thing to do and I really appreciate it. X

Congrats, Lauren! Very well deserved!

You are awesome! :hug:

Aww yes this is great and Lauren totally deserves this!! Lauren you have basically smuggled half of GDC into Green Day gigs in your handbag and allowed us to share the excitement of the pit from our bedrooms around the world. Having been to many shows I know how difficult holding a phone for ten seconds can be in the pit and you my dear are a star...a million thank yous!!

Archived