99 Revolutions Tour Merch

Otis Big

Holy shit, $95 for a hoodie and $40 for a shit?

I hope you mean shirt otherwise they are definitely asking too much! :lol:

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless the design is copyrighted.

Sure, she can't sell it for profit. but you're allowed to buy a vest and add patches to it. If we pay for all the materials and then she makes it for us, I don't see a problem. :)

Sure, she can't sell it for profit. but you're allowed to buy a vest and add patches to it. If we pay for all the materials and then she makes it for us, I don't see a problem. :)

That depends on her making an unspecified number of vests for us :lol:

Maybe the mods can award 100 posts and 50 rep for each vest :happy:

you're artistic, and I know you can make it yourself for less than $20.

I could. :mellow: But how should I copy the embroidery? :lol: I love the logos on the vest so much!

I once tried to make a Warning man patch myself... but that's a different story! xD

Basically, the embroidery & the back print makes the vest so expensive :sherlock:

Or for all of us who want one :sherlock:

That depends on her making an unspecified number of vests for us :lol:

Maybe the mods can award 100 posts and 50 rep for each vest :happy:

:lol: :lol: haha

VESTS FOR EVERYONE!!!

:shifty:

Anyone have a picture of the blue Green Day hoodie?

And if they have the same merch on their second leg, I think I'm going to get shirt #1. All of the others aren't that appealing to me.

True! I may just do what I did for the 21CB tour, wait until it's over and buy a shirt on clearance.

This is the only reasonable approach to the shitshow that are merch prices. In no economy, however wealthy you are, is a t-shirt worth $40.

Those prices are beyond ridiculous. Bet they are still being produced in Bangladesh or some other poor country where those poor people don't see a single cent for their work. No, thank you, Green Day! Thank God there are still bands out there that don't charge a fortune for a little bit of fabric.

Is this a good thing? :lol:

I was actually referring to an interview in which Billie was asked about where their merch comes from and he had no idea and when he found out, he said he would try and change that. Forgot which interview it was though.

I felt bad for him in that interview, they sort of caught him off guard and ambushed him with that information that he probably had no idea about. Like "Hey Billie, did you know little Asian fingers slave for no wages to make your t-shirts?" and he's all "Uh.... uh.... what? That's upsetting to hear..." :lol: He is probably powerless about that, though.

I felt bad for him in that interview, they sort of caught him off guard and ambushed him with that information that he probably had no idea about. Like "Hey Billie, did you know little Asian fingers slave for no wages to make your t-shirts?" and he's all "Uh.... uh.... what? That's upsetting to hear..." :lol: He is probably powerless about that, though.

Do you have a link to that interview? I can't recall ever seeing it.

This is the only reasonable approach to the shitshow that are merch prices. In no economy, however wealthy you are, is a t-shirt worth $40.

Red shirt: Honduras

Black jacket: Pakistan

According to their respective tags

Do you have a link to that interview? I can't recall ever seeing it.

It was a written interview (not video) done I think early in the trilogy promotion... can't remember what magazine it was, though. To sum up, they asked him about GD's merchandise being outsourced to Bangladesh or somewhere, and then said he looked sort of confused and/or disturbed to hear this but had no real justification for it.

It was a written interview (not video) done I think early in the trilogy promotion... can't remember what magazine it was, though. To sum up, they asked him about GD's merchandise being outsourced to Bangladesh or somewhere, and then said he looked sort of confused and/or disturbed to hear this but had no real justification for it.

Ah okay thank you! I don't know how I missed that since it's fairly recent, but oh well. Poor Billie! :lol:

Can you use a card to pay? I understand that the some (all?) comeback shows were cash only.

Can you use a card to pay? I understand that the some (all?) comeback shows were cash only.

At the El Paso show it was card and cash

you're artistic, and I know you can make it yourself for less than $20.

the vest looks like its 55...

I had $65 in my pocket so I could buy the hoodie right away, but damn, $85?! I bought the red shirt instead. I almost went back for the hoodie afterwards, but the lines were too long. My wallet is very thankful for that.

That vest is pretty fucking awesome! Let's see...if you get a denim jacket from the thrift store and cut off the sleeves. Then use paint pens for all the designs....you'd probably only spend somewhere around $40. I kind of want to try this.

Jesus, prices went up from the warm-up shows! Shirts were only $30. Sucks they're $40 because I really want that Kill The DJ shirt.

cool, could you post a pic, pleaaaaaaaaase?

I'll love you forever :l</blockquote>

Here is the hat, I don't like that it's a flat bill /:

FAD589EB-9ADD-45D7-B74F-025754671602-307

Oops sorry the quotes got messed up

did you buy at a show?

I didn't see it in any picture of the merch and I'm really think to buy it at Milan?

We were able to use a credit card. Not sure if that'll be true at every show though.

And regarding the sweatshirts, the $95 one runs small and the $85 runs big. If you're buying it, but it bigger or smaller depending on your size. Hubby and I had to swap sweatshirts because of the fit and we both really like each others more. :(

Yeah I wanted to buy the vest, but I thought the same thing...I could make that! :lol: Or maybe I can get it on sale later or something. I think I'm happier with my shirts and poster anyway :D

did you buy at a show?

I didn't see it in any picture of the merch and I'm really think to buy it at Milan?

Yes I did I believe it was $30 at the El Paso show

Yes I did I believe it was $30 at the El Paso show

Thanks; hgope they'll bring on the regular tour

They sell a vest, like Mike's vest??? :mellow: Are you fucking kidding me? I want it too! (although I don't wear vests, but still)

The tour merch is awesome!!! :runaround: I like the arrows bag, a pretty t-shirt with the boys faces from the album covers and of course, a TC t-shirt like the one Tré wears. I want 1 of each, please :P

I love t-shirts number 1,8,9,10 and 11.

It was so much easier when there was only one or two decent t-shirts to choose from last tour :lol:

I think this time I'm going to buy one with the tour dates on the back, 'cause I think that makes them more special! :happy: And more of a souvenir too!

The tour dates on the merch only goes up to Bilbao. Makes me wonder if Reading/Leeds are gonna be a part of the 99 Revolutions tour or their own mini-tour...

Scratch that, just seen the stuff on the last page. They better not leave Leeds off those shirts when they sell them AT LEEDS. And I hope the best is available at Leeds, even though festivals usually have less merch... I'm worried

Archived