99 Revolutions Tour Merch

Otis Big

I want the Tre Cool shirt. I kinda like it because you'd have to be a fan of Green Day to get it. I'd get it in large so I could just roll the sleeves back and wear it with leggings.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need to do an XS size, or make the S smaller. I might get my mum my tshirts to alter mine to make them smaller/skinny fit

Anybody ever saw this t-shirt billie is wearing anywhere to buy?

I'm quiet sure that I saw this t-shirt at a merchandise shop at "Rock am Ring" in Germany few weeks ago.

I thought it would be cheaper online but now I can't find it anywhere :(

(sorry, english isn't my first language)

billie-joe-armstrong-traegt-ein-schwarz-

Anybody ever saw this t-shirt billie is wearing anywhere to buy?

I'm quiet sure that I saw this t-shirt at a merchandise shop at "Rock am Ring" in Germany few weeks ago.

I thought it would be cheaper online but now I can't find it anywhere :(

(sorry, english isn't my first language)

that shirt isn't available to buy, the closest you'll get is the 'Billie Shirt' they sold at emirates & probably the one you saw in Germany, but i don't know whether that'll be available online.

that shirt isn't available to buy, the closest you'll get is the 'Billie Shirt' they sold at emirates & probably the one you saw in Germany, but i don't know whether that'll be available online.

Oh, what a pity ... that's so awesome. I could swear it was exactly like this ... but maybe it was just another shirt. I wasn't that close to that shop.

But thanks for the fast reply! :)

Oh, what a pity ... that's so awesome. I could swear it was exactly like this ... but maybe it was just another shirt. I wasn't that close to that shop.

But thanks for the fast reply! :)

yeah i thought it was too, but the design on the front is different. plus it a large design on the back.

READ THIS!!!!

GUYS, I don't know if this website is glitched or what. But I just managed to get the Mike patchwork vest AND the unodostre wristband for $110, INCLUDING SHIPPING TO THE UK!!! Even though the prices are shown as the same as the bravadousa green day store shows, when you add things to your cart the prices drop?!?!?! Maybe there's some promotion on?!?!

EITHER WAY, it's a cheaper alternative and the prices equate to around the same as you'd have paid at the Emirates - or most other gigs for that matter - even with shipping to the UK! And I think US shipping might be free (don't quote me on that though!!)

Anyway here's the link: http://www.store.livenation.com/Store.aspx?cp=13281_16771_16464

READ THIS!!!!

GUYS, I don't know if this website is glitched or what. But I just managed to get the Mike patchwork vest AND the unodostre wristband for $110, INCLUDING SHIPPING TO THE UK!!! Even though the prices are shown as the same as the bravadousa green day store shows, when you add things to your cart the prices drop?!?!?! Maybe there's some promotion on?!?!

EITHER WAY, it's a cheaper alternative and the prices equate to around the same as you'd have paid at the Emirates - or most other gigs for that matter - even with shipping to the UK! And I think US shipping might be free (don't quote me on that though!!)

Anyway here's the link: http://www.store.livenation.com/Store.aspx?cp=13281_16771_16464

$88 for the vest, fuck! I'm selling my virginity!

READ THIS!!!!

Holy crap.

I'm just looking and experimenting with the cart, and I have five things in there: a hoodie, a poster, a shirt, the keychain, and a tote bag.

All of that for $104.

HOW EVEN.

I don't know if this is a glitch or a sale, but it's totally awesome.

In addition to the tourshirt I bought at Rock im Park, I'd really like to have this one here:

BGCMGD15.JPG

I absolutely love it and do really hope the german and / or the EMP shop do have it in store some day! I thought it was a little too overpriced and couldn't buy it at Rock im Park or in Vienna so let's see if the price decreases a little :)

I have that shirt I love it! :)

There are two sales on at that webstore. One is pay more then $25 and get 10% off your order and the other is pay more then $75 and get 15% of your order.

WHAT A FANTASTIC SITE! :dance: i don't have money for this right now but next month i'll probably buy something. :runaround: i'm so excited i want everything!!

is it me or there's no shipping at all?

EDIT: the 21st CB official shirt is 9$ that's awesome

I'm so glad I found that! Would have had no way of getting some of the stuff otherwise :o

Relatively cheap merch for all don't miss out while the offer(s) are still on!

Awesome find ... do you know if i can get the uno dos tre coasters on there own rather than buying the huge bundle ?

Holy shit. I might have to get the hoodie from there when I next get paid :woot:

With the discount it works out to be just under £60 with shipping which is the cheapest i've seen it so far.

Actually hold up, the discount didn't show up for me..has the offer ended?

Actually hold up, the discount didn't show up for me..has the offer ended?

nononononononononono :cry: i was gunna splurge when i got paid! jfc

Ugh fuck sake. Ah well, i wouldn't have been able to yet anyway :lol: but £70 with the shipping still isn't tooo bad i guess..

I've never been to Green Day show yet, so I wanna ask: is merch only available before the concert or after either?

I've never been to Green Day show yet, so I wanna ask: is merch only available before the concert or after either?

its available during the entire concert, basically when you enter the venue you can buy merch whenever you feel like it :runaround::dance: i normally buy a shirt before the opening band is on unless its some band i dont like or dont care about.....though if youre in the pit i suggest buy a shirt a before the show because the merch stand/s get pretty hectic after the show is done

its available during the entire concert, basically when you enter the venue you can buy merch whenever you feel like it :runaround::dance: i normally buy a shirt before the opening band is on unless its some band i dont like or dont care about.....though if youre in the pit i suggest buy a shirt a before the show because the merch stand/s get pretty hectic after the show is done

Depends on the venue though- or more so, it depends on the person doing the merch and whether they have gone for a wander during the show :lol:

I went to get something at the Shepherd's Bush gig right towards the end of the set but there was no one there.

Has anyone got this?

http://static.musictoday.com/store/bands/93/product_large/BGCMGD11.JPG

Archived