99 Revolutions Tour Merch

Otis Big

I dont trust all this internet stuff, I'm kinda aware that they can rip me off

The only physical option is to actually go to a concert. They don't sell any of this at Hot Topic or something.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll probably be a little cheaper because the dollar is in the toilet right now, so if they adjust the price for the value of European money it should be a tiny bit less expensive! I was seriously bummed, though, remember paying 20 bucks for a t-shirt last time and ended up shelling out 80 for two this time around.

I'm hoping they end up coming down to like... £20 :lol: unlikely but I can hope hah. Crazy how expensive it is but so cheap on their site...

Scarf? No idea what you're on about but I want one! :lol:

Oh dear, that must ave sucked.

they're not scarves scarves. I don't even know what they're called in my own language :lol:

this thing

The only physical option is to actually go to a concert. They don't sell any of this at Hot Topic or something.

that sucks. I've never seen anyone with a Green day's t-shirt on. I guess Green day isnt popular now at all....

they're not scarves scarves. I don't even know what they're called in my own language :lol:

this thing

That looks like a soccer supporter's scarf. Yeah I'd call it a scarf, maybe a banner if you don't wear it.

that sucks. I've never seen anyone with a Green day's t-shirt on. I guess Green day isnt popular now at all....

They do have non-tour shirts at other stores.

You can trust the Green Day store (which runs through Bravado). It's the official store, they can't go ripping people off, unlike some of the stuff you see on Ebay or Amazon, what you see is what you get.

I would only worry about sketchy international shipping, if that's an issue.

You can trust the Green Day store (which runs through Bravado). It's the official store, they can't go ripping people off, unlike some of the stuff you see on Ebay or Amazon, what you see is what you get.

and they deliver it right to my door?

and they deliver it right to my door?

They should... maybe depends on your country's policies, but that's the norm.

That looks like a soccer supporter's scarf. Yeah I'd call it a scarf, maybe a banner if you don't wear it.

Yeah exactly. I have one of the 21CB tour and they're pretty :lol:

I live in the US and yes, I got it in the mail. If you live abroad, you'll probably have to pay international shipping but yeah, it'll be mailed to you.

No, I live in America, that's why Im saying americans suck ^_^

Yeah exactly. I have one of the 21CB tour and they're pretty :lol:

it's football, not soccer

Then why are you worried? you'll get it in the mail with normal shipping charges.

Also, it'd be really nice if you'd tone down your nasty and irrelevant comments.

oh yeah sure, I forgot about "american tolerance"

No, I live in America, that's why Im saying americans suck ^_^

it's football, not soccer

You really need to be slapped...

And football is called soccer in other countries...

Free speech, I guess

Yeah in other countries it's called football too, when England created that game they called it football. So america should banned for copyright stuff, it wasnt my idea to make all these copyright rules.

oh yeah sure, I forgot about "american tolerance"

Stop trying to make people fight you, it's not big, it's not clever and you are speeding down the highway towards a permanent ban. KNOCK. IT. OFF.

Yeah in other countries it's called football too, when England created that game they called it football. So america should banned for copyright stuff, it wasnt my idea to make all these copyright rules.

You can't copyright football, it's a word, not a title.

Unless I'm mistaken, America and England both called it soccer at one point

Free speech, I guess

thanks, I guess you're the only normal person here. other's are just naive and just follows everything without thinking, look theyll ban me haha

You can't copyright football, it's a word, not a title.

Unless I'm mistaken, America and England both called it soccer at one point

England calls it football.

thanks, I guess you're the only normal person here. other's are just naive and just follows everything without thinking, look theyll ban me haha

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

Also regardless of this little twerp, football has nothing to do with the topic, so please get back on it. EVERYONE.

Dude just shut the fuck up, seriously. You don't look big, cool or clever. You look a dick. Stop insulting near every person on here and calm the fuck down.

Back on topic, anyone got a list of what they've been selling other than t shirts and hoodies?

Dude just shut the fuck up, seriously. You don't look big, cool or clever. You look a dick. Stop insulting near every person on here and calm the fuck down.

hey nigga I aint tryna look big ya knw, all i want righ nowt is just peace of mind

Back on topic, anyone got a list of what they've been selling other than t shirts and hoodies?

you insulted me im calling the cops, and stop trolling me and get back to the topic.

England calls it football.

It's not the naive or following anything it just your constant and POINTLESS attacks is tiresome and offensive...

Keychain a hat a tote bag a poster i believe the wristband and there are some others

Archived