Would you like to be kissed by BJ in a Concert?

albert1285

I've seen that he always does that on concerts doesn't matter if they're guys, he often does that.

Obviously girls would go crazy with something like this, and bisexuals and gay fans as well, but what about he non-bisexual or gay fans. What do you think of it?

I would like it, even though Billie isn't really the type of guy I'm attracted to, but I would go crazy just because well he's my favorite Idol of course of my favorite band.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck yeah, I would totally try to kiss him. I mean you're not up on stage with Billie Joe every day, why not.

I would actually be disappointed if it doesn't happen :lol:

Yeah, why not. I really wouldn't mind tbh. I'm not gay or bi in the sense that I have ver liked a guy, but I kinda believe in Billie Joe's philosophy: There are no such things as gay or straight. We're all born bi and society teaches us to change that. So no, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Just to clarify, is the purpose of this thread to ask whether straight guys would kiss another guy just because he's famous?

You're kind of excluding a large portion of the forum if that's the case.

Sorry, the original message was deleted because I pushed backspace and deleted everything. I'm sorry if the topic looks like directly to only guys , sorry for not being so clear.

Everybody girls, guys, feel free to post.

If you are ever in the presence of that man, you basically take on the role of Jesus. Jesus died for our sins, and you will make whatever sacrifices necessary to kiss Billie Joe for the sake of all of us. Anything less would be blasphemous.

edit: this isn't me fangirling this is just a FACT

i would do anything to please the billie mike tre jason

Why should I kiss him? oO Billie Joe is just a normal man just like the others on this planet. He plays in a successful band but that's it... He's still a normal man and I wouldn't kiss my male teachers either for example if I had the chance to.

Besides that, I'm not homo-or bisexual.

Hell. Yes. I'd bend him over backwards like a princess in a fairytale.

OP, could I remove the [guys] from the thread title?

Hahahaha. Why wouldn't you? It's not as if (if that's what you're scared of!) you're sexuality/masculinity is going to be called into question from one kiss with BJA!

As for me, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity... why the hell not?!

I'm secure enough in my sexuality to say yeah, I'd be cool with it.

This is pure rubbish, I wouldn't kiss the man. Who knows where his mouth has been.

This is pure rubbish, I wouldn't kiss the man. Who knows where his mouth has been.

On his face mostly, I should hope.

Archived