Would you like to be kissed by BJ in a Concert?

albert1285

There's only a possible answer to that question: FUCK YESSSSS. :yay:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a comfortably straight, cisgender guy, but I would kiss the shit out of Billie Joe. If ever given the chance (publicly or not ,) I would snog him so passionately that he'd probably feel uncomfortable. I got really, really jealous when I read that one passage in Cometbus 54 about Aaron and Billie having a moment and kissing eachother in Japan. Why can't I be that close to Billie???

I would do things to Billie Joe Armstrong that would push me into measuring 2 on the Kinsey scale. All I want is to stay up late with Billie and talk about power pop records we both love and get indiscriminately naked and fool around or, y'know, whatever Billie wanted to do (I want him to do me.)

Replace all mentions of Ewan McGregor with "Billie Joe" in this Louis CK clip and you basically have my feelings on all of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLEqH00nQac

I'm a comfortably straight, cisgender guy, but I would kiss the shit out of Billie Joe. If ever given the chance (publicly or not ,) I would snog him so passionately that he'd probably feel uncomfortable. I got really, really jealous when I read that one passage in Cometbus 54 about Aaron and Billie having a moment and kissing eachother in Japan. Why can't I be that close to Billie???

I would do things to Bilie Joe Armstrong that would push me into measuring 2 on the Kinsey scale. All I want is to stay up late with Billie and talk about power pop records we both love and get indiscriminately naked and fool around or, y'know, whatever Billie wanted to do (I want him to do me.)

Replace all mentions of Ewan McGregor with "Billie Joe" in this Louis CK clip and you basically have my feelings on all of this...

:lol:

I would do things to Bilie Joe Armstrong that would push me into measuring 2 on the Kinsey scale. All I want is to stay up late with Billie and talk about power pop records we both love and get indiscriminately naked and fool around or, y'know, whatever Billie wanted to do (I want him to do me.)

I love everything about this and the video, omg!!! :lol:

Don't really want any of that cold sore business though. Just thought of that lol

A kiss? Yeah I'd let him give me a handjob in front of 60,000 people any day. Jizz all over the front row.

No I definitely wouldn't, but then again I would kiss any random dude I don't know. That's the way I try to look at things, if I wouldn't act a certain way to a stranger, I shouldn't act that way towards them, because in the end, that's what they are, complete strangers. Just because we may know more about them than the random person, doesn't mean I know them. It's just weird to me :P

Or, just because they are people we look up to, it's the art of the music that I am in love with, not them. And yes, they are the ones that created it, but there are a lot of people who have created beautiful things, but that doesn't necessarily mean I have a need to be close or know the creator. To me the art and the people are two different things and I don't want to confuse them....if that makes sense lol

But then again, I tend to be weird! I'm not even entirely sure I'd go out of my way to meet them, cause really, what would I say that they haven't heard a million times.

Well duh. Then I'd try and kiss the rest of the band and they'd get angry and security would kick me out. Worth it!!!!

Yes, I would love it if Billie kissed me onstage. That would be the best night ever.

Only if he buys me dinner or at least a couple of drinks first. I do have standards, you know.

Yes. Yes yes yes. Oh very much yes. My other half even knows this is my mission for Emirates & he's given me the go ahead! :lol:

Partially joking.. But seriously, if I got pulled up on stage & got a kiss from Billie? I'd just, I hope someone takes a damn picture so I can frame it.

Oh this thread! :lol:

I would honestly prefer a tight hug, because to me, it would feel a lot better. But I surely wouldn't complain about a kiss. If you ever got the chance to be on stage with him, it would be a rare and special situation.. I don't see why not! :happy:

Well duh. Then I'd try and kiss the rest of the band and they'd get angry and security would kick me out. Worth it!!!!

I will do the same. I'm always thinking on Mike and Tré. :D

I'd slip him some tounge man..hahah. No but seriously I'd love a kiss from him. My fiance said its ok it it ever happens :) hahah

C´mon. No one would even care if Mike was a farmer and BJ a simple plumber in the neighbourhood... It´s fame and celebrity that makes them sexy... for the fans...

I'm a comfortably straight, cisgender guy, but I would kiss the shit out of Billie Joe. If ever given the chance (publicly or not ,) I would snog him so passionately that he'd probably feel uncomfortable. I got really, really jealous when I

read that one passage in Cometbus 54 about Aaron and Billie having a moment and kissing eachother in Japan. Why can't I be that close to Billie???

I would do things to Billie Joe Armstrong that would push me into measuring 2 on the Kinsey scale. All I want is to stay up late with Billie and talk about power pop records we both love and get indiscriminately naked and fool around or, y'know, whatever Billie wanted to do (I want him

to do me.)

Fucking hell, man.

But, yeah, best post I've read in this thread.

C´mon. No one would even care if Mike was a farmer and BJ a simple plumber in the neighbourhood... It´s fame and celebrity that makes them sexy... for the fans...

This is your opinion, of course.

Archived