MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh we lost. Kind of a bummer, but I don't think it's anything to get upset about.

Yeah, like a Grammy Award...or two or three :)

fuck it.Let's win a real award, like a people's choice for AMA,EMA etc next time :)

who cares jeez its just a freaking poll not the end of the world...... Other bands have fans to I know amazing isint it

KAY DAH behave.

Everyone else, stop taking it so seriously.

All the good bands are out...

Got anything to say Aliens...? Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure?

I'm glad they lost, now they can focus on touring instead of recording a acceptance speech to an award they probably don't give 2 shits about anyway.

Oh well, it was fun to vote as always.

I'll just vote for Ed Sheeran to death hope Ed Sheeran wins. I'm done voting. It's fucking annoying and TH are gonna get away with it anyway.

ok the only band i'd ever heard of or even remotely enjoyed thats in the final 4 before this was 30 seconds to mars. i admit i like them. but honestly.....who the hell is tokio hotel? have u ever heard ur friends talking about how awesome tokio hotel is? no. how the hell do they win by so much? i admit almost all the bands they faced this year were crap but they beat us last year. i just dont understand...

Interesting Fact:The combined sales of all the artists who made it to the semi final is half one-third of Green Day's entire discography.Be happy and cut the crap :)

Interesting Fact:The combined sales of all the artists who made it to the semi final is half of Green Day's entire discography.Be happy and cut the crap :)

LOL this deserves a thousand thumbs up

What? they (the others) won! :angry

We should team up with Paramore, Fallout Boy and the rest of the bands that lost and vote against TH :shifty: hehehe

Mr_Burns_evil.gif

Let's do this! muahahahaaahah

Really the only thing that makes me sad about this is that we won't get to go and make friends with the forum of the band we'd be against in the final :(. Other than that let the sucky bands battle each other :P

It surely always is fun to vote in the March Madness competitions, so it's sad we've lost and are out now.. but it's not exactly a thing we should be upset about, guys! ;) The next year will come and these competitions anyways don't mean anything!

Really the only thing that makes me sad about this is that we won't get to go and make friends with the forum of the band we'd be against in the final :(. Other than that let the sucky bands battle each other :P

I'd prefer to jump into the atlantic than make friends with those stupid 13 year old fans of TH :bunny:

Archived