MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

oh and guys, start voting for the opposing team with tokio hotel.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, when we won, Billie just tweeted to show us he appriciates the effort, but I don't really think he'd mind if we would have lost, TH are just being pathetic.

yeah it's one thing to say you'll do something good if they win, but theyre like "oh we'll never release our album if we lose". wtf?

oh and guys, start voting for the opposing team with tokio hotel.

they used to be 1.08% and now they're 1.21% :lol: it's something!

yeah it's one thing to say you'll do something good if they win, but theyre like "oh we'll never release our album if we lose". wtf?

LMAO progress! onwards! lol

i voted against TH. i helped bring MBV up to 1.21%

yeah, when we won, Billie just tweeted to show us he appriciates the effort, but I don't really think he'd mind if we would have lost, TH are just being pathetic.

you know tho, i think it might be a little different with them this year given the circumstances that happened earlier. itll be nice if we won it for them, y'know? :)

I still remember, this is why I joined GDC. This is the best time to be around here :D

oh shit not this again :lol:

Vote :angry

I still remember, this is why I joined GDC. This is the best time to be around here :D

you can join the regulars club soon then! :happy:

Is it possible to vote more than once? :o

yes. once you vote too much it kicks you off but you can vote again later after your "cooling off period"

Vote :angry

i feel you. i think i only come on GDC around this time lol

I'm at the cooling off period too. Also I have been voting My Bloody Valentine to beat Tokio Hotel lol

you can join the regulars club soon then! :happy:

yes. once you vote too much it kicks you off but you can vote again later after your "cooling off period"

10 more days :D

you know tho, i think it might be a little different with them this year given the circumstances that happened earlier. itll be nice if we won it for them, y'know? :)

I'm voting, but really I wish fans would just move on and stop reminding Billie about what happened to him, yes I want them to win and I'm voting, but can't we just forget about what happened?

I know about the "cooling off period" :P I was part of the MMM 2011 & 2012. Last year we thought only one vote gets counted! :o

ok :mellow: I'm voting like this then:

vote.gif

That time of the year again.

HECK. YEAH. BRING IT ON PPL!!!

I'm getting so much memories right now! I remember the madness last year! I just got into GDC when it started and I was like THIS IS AWESOME.

I'm voting, but really I wish fans would just move on and stop reminding Billie about what happened to him, yes I want them to win and I'm voting, but can't we just forget about what happened?

whoa buddy chill lol. im not saying it as a reminder, just that itd be a nice gesture for the guys to know we support them through it all. lets not look into things more than what is being said.

Me too. It's great to have all the support from the fans but I think we should support him without going overboard and bringing it up and every show and such.

I swear, if we lose to Tokio Hotel again. :mad::P

Last year I put everything into this, but this year I'm gonna put even MORE!

woooord :)

Me too. It's great to have all the support from the fans but I think we should support him without going overboard and bringing it up and every show and such.

I swear, if we lose to Tokio Hotel again. :mad::P

i dont think you guys get me, but ok whatever. its not like i have legitimate ties to billie or have been to one of the recent shows. i think you guys are just starting a new topic all together lol

Archived